Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ahmeduddin
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. AhmeduddinYour feedback matters!
Wisdom teeth is growing. Due to this I am getting more pain and unable to eat also. I am using pain killer tablets in order to get rid off pain
It's been 6 months that I have worn retainer 24*7 & made visits as instructed by my Ortho. Next month I'm shifting to another country so is it fine if I do not make dentist visits any more but continue wearing my retainer 24*7 for the remaining 6 months.
Pain in my tooth, right cheek region inside, no bleeding, doctors gave me clavam 625 amd zenodol, told me to continue for next 5 days 2day now, terrible pain have the x ray report now couldn't sleep for 2 days, please suggest.
I am 27 years old I am suffering teeth building problem from 2 months not a pain but only building problem.
I am 55yrs old man. I am having a tumor in side of my tounge. As I am an sugar patient. I have consult an e. N. T he referd an opration and at the sane time another doctor advised me to continue the madicin. Please suggest me what is better and usefull for me.
For the last month I was having this bad taste in my mouth. The taste has gone away somewhat and now I have a loss of appetite and certain foods make me sick to my stomach. I also lost about 5 pounds. What can I have?
Subah jab utta hu to pure munh me jeebh me safed malai jaisa laar jama rahata hai. Chipchipa sa jo honthn me bhi jam jata hai. Kharrrate bahut aate hai. Gala mota ho gaya haikripya ilaz bataye mai bahut pareshan humeri age 47 saal aur vajan 83 kg hai. Mai BP ki dawa telmisaratan 40 aur Amlidipin 10 mg leta hu.
You look your best when you wear a smile on your face. Everyone prefers a smiling face over a frowned one. Since we are talking about smiles, one can never underestimate the role that teeth play in the beauty of a smile. Dental hygiene and care is mandatory if you wish to secure your beautiful smile for years to come.
However, the global statistics for dental care suggests that we do not care enough for our teeth. 60-90% of children who are in school and almost every adult suffer from dental cavities. Dental cavities are pretty common nowadays. And yellowing of teeth can now be seen in almost every other person. It spoils the smile and makes people conscious. By ensuring a few dental care habits in your daily routine lives, you can avoid yellow teeth.
Let us discuss the tips and tricks to avoid yellowing of teeth:
- Say no to specific foods: Yellowing of teeth is caused by food choices including coffee, red wine, sodas, juices, sports drinks, white wine, coloured candies and other artificially coloured foods. It will help if these foods are consumed in less quantity and frequency as they are the major contributors towards discoloration of teeth.
- Water after every coloured drink: Here is a habit that you must inculcate in your routine, whenever you consume any of the above mentioned food items. Post every drink or food intake which can cause tooth-staining, top it up with a glass of water. When you swirl or gargle the water in your mouth, you remove the acids that get accumulated in your mouth. It is one of the simplest preventive measures one can implement to avoid tooth stains.
- Dental Hygiene: Our parents and dentists kept reminding us all the time to brush twice a day and gargle with water post every food intake but did we listen to them as kids? No we did not. Proper brushing, flossing and going for dental checkups at regular intervals are sure shot ways to keep your teeth healthy for majority of your lifetime. One must develop these habits quite early in life to gain benefits from it.
- Whiten those Yellow teeth: You might be at that stage of your life where inculcating the above mentioned habits won't do much good. The damage might already have been done. Your teeth are probably yellowish already and you have a history of dental cavities. In this 21st century, there are ways to whiten your teeth artificially with the many alternatives available in the market. One can opt for a solution, which can be done at home itself or go for a laser whitening which is now possible at a dentist clinic.
So there is still hope for those who are unable to share that smile with the world due to the yellowing of teeth. Nothing is irreparable here and the health of your teeth lies in your hand.
Tooth lost to either decay or gum disease leaves a dent in many areas - facial appearance, chewing, facial structure support, etc. Fixed dentures were a good substitute, however, with one major disadvantage. They required removal of natural tooth structure from adjacent healthy teeth. The next big search was to find ways to avoid this, and the result is the dental implant.
The tooth has a visible part called the crown and an invisible part called the root which is hidden in the jaw bone. While the fixed denture replaces only the crown, the implant replaces both the crown and the root.
How implants are done: Once a tooth is lost and the bone is healed to the desired extent, a biocompatible titanium post that is screwed into the bone. This material has the unique property of osseointegration - it fuses to the bone, which is almost like a natural tooth in its socket. This complete fusion may take about 2 to 6 months depending on overall health. After it gets absorbed well into the bone, a crown that matches the adjacent teeth is fixed on it. Implants can also be used for replacing multiple teeth or for overdentures.
There are certain reasons why implants work so well, listed below are some:
- The material: Titanium is biocompatible and does not cause any adverse reaction in the body. It fuses to the bone completely and is not just put in place to fill the gap. That ensures that the support provided for the new crown or bridge is as good as the original tooth with a root embedded in the jaw bone
- Post-implant care: Required, but not to the extent required by dentures. There is very minimal difference between caring for an implant and caring for an implant
- Function: As the implant is completely fused and embedded in the bone, it functions as good as a natural tooth in terms of chewing efficiency and pressure that can be applied on it. This is not the case with dentures
- Gum health: Bridges have an adverse effect on the gums with a constant mild pressure exerted on them. Implants do not do that and therefore are more friendly on the gums
- Bone health: While bridges affect the alveolar bone health by allowing them to continue to degenerate, implants occupy the space in the bone and do not allow further degeneration. This is probably the most important advantage of implants.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, the look of a well-done implant far surpasses that of the dentures.
Check with your dentist if you are an ideal candidate for implant, and if yes, it surely is worth the investment.