Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Achut BabuYour feedback matters!
Hai mai age is 24. My left kidney report is normal in size (left kidney=(98mm * 48 mm) with normal shape and echo texture. Cortex and medulla are well differentiated. Mild distention of renal pelvis and proximal ureter noted no calculus seen is a serious problem or it cure with medicine. Surgery is necessary or not please suggest me. This is a ultra scanning report.
What are allowed foods for kidney failure patients they are suffering from this condition around one year.
I am having a stone (small concretions) in my kidney and the pain is not leaving me from last 10 days what to do.
Dear Dr. I am frequently passing passing urine during the night. Where as during day time, not frequent. I am a bp. Patient and not diabetic. My late father got prostrate enlargement and got operated. My age is 68years and male. Please suggest me the way of treatment in this regard.
My father had stone in left kidney and we got this clear and cure 4 years ago. He now again has a 7 mm stone in his left kidney, what we do? He is also a gastric patient. please help should it clear through medicine. He is 62 years old.
I am 24 suffering from prostatitis. Doctor give me 3 months of ofloxion 400mg. And veltam0. 4. I am 0n 77 day of antibiotic and 14 days left. But some irretation on bladder. I feel urine in bladder. What should I do.
What is pilonidal sinus and what's the best treatment suited" how much is cost of treatment in india and in usa.
I have itching near my butt hole all the day and always feel some kind of moisture there. I have also noticed blood on tissue paper sometimes. While cleaning I feel a lump of flesh protruding out of butt hole.
From three days, I have uncomfortable pain in my anus and it got worse after going to the toilet, I am even having hard stools and constipation from 3 days.
Right testicle and scrotum area getting wicked pain. No bleed in urine and no other symptoms. Pls advise.
I'm 20, been more than 3 months, I find it difficult to empty my blazers completely. I take longer time to urinate now a days only in contemplation of that satisfaction of complete emptying. Though I feel i'm done with peeing, immediately after a few mins I do feel that there's some more urine left in my bladders, for which I go to washroom again. Most of the times this happens twice. And most of the time I tend to pee a lil in my pants after peeing for the first time since still a little urine is left within my bladders. There is no pain/irritation etc of any kind while/after urinating. Please let me know if its a serious issue. Greetings.
I have a kidney stones some times I had a lot of pain in there I use cystone tablet not even control painplzzzz suggest me what I should do.
When we talk about health, the kidneys are rarely spoken of. These unsung heroes are responsible for filtering waste out of our bodies and ensuring that only clean blood flows through our system. The kidneys are a pair of small, bean-shaped organs located at the back of the abdomen. Along with removing waste from the blood, the kidneys also balance electrolytes and control the fluid balance in the body. Thus, keeping the kidneys healthy is as important as keeping the heart and lungs healthy.
Kidney stones are the most common condition that can affect these organs. Other conditions that can affect the kidneys include inflammation of the kidneys, renal failure, nephrotic syndrome and cysts. Thankfully, keeping the kidneys healthy is easy. Here are a few things you can do to improve the health of your kidneys.
- Drink plenty of water: Keeping your body hydrated is crucial to kidney health. Ideally, a person should drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water a day. Water helps control the production of aldosterone- a hormone that regulates blood pressure- by the adrenal glands and helps the kidneys retain enough water and sodium to balance blood volume levels. If the kidneys do not get enough water, the adrenal glands are stressed into increasing blood pressure levels.
- Limit consumption of caffeine: We drink caffeine in many ways- sodas, coffee, tea etc. While caffeine may act as a stimulant and keep you focused on what you are doing in the short run, in the long run, it dehydrates the body. Dehydration can also lead to the formation of kidney stones. Hence reduce your caffeine intake and instead drink more water and fresh juices.
- Quit smoking: Smoking not only affects the lungs but also damages blood vessels thus decreasing blood flow to the kidneys thus preventing the optimal functioning of the kidneys. Smoking can also increase one’s risk of suffering from renal cancer.
- Get regular exercise: Exercise benefits all parts of your body including the kidneys. Regular exercise reduces blood pressure and helps keep the blood moving. This can help prevent kidney diseases and a number of other conditions. Ideally, aim for half an hours exercise a day at the least.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables: Fruits like grapes, apples and blueberries and vegetables like spinach, beets, garlic and red bell peppers help improve kidney functioning. Women should also include oestrogen boosting foods like chickpeas, fennel, tomatoes, cherries and carrots in their diet to protect themselves against kidney damage and fibrosis. Foods that are low in gluten, sugar and soy also help reduce the risk of kidney inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.