Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AbudayaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old man and I have backache for last 2 months. I used pain killers but no use. What should I do?
I am an eighteen years old sportsperson. My body is very stiff. I do stretching and other exercise regularly. I get cramps and injuries very often because of stiffness. What should I do to avoid injuries?
My MRI LS Spine done on 25-may-2016 final impression says-"Grade 1 spondylolisthesis of L4 over L5 which along with degenerated and posteriorly herniated intervening L4-L5 IV disc, causing indentation of thecal sac with encroachment upon bilateral lateral recesses, both neural foramina and the bilateral exiting nerve roots (Right >Left)" Few days back I got lower back pain during playing cricket, though in initial days the pain is not that much and after few days rest I join back office, but after 5 days of my office my back is again start pain and now I am not able to stand straight, my back is tilt towards left over my naval point, Now my question is - what kind of bed rest should I prefer though doctor suggested me complete bed rest for three weeks and 4 mg of steroids thrice a day and pain killer with Caltok M2, I usually stands in morning for loo and bath and during day for food. From last 5 days of medication last 2 days I feel no pain in morning but my posture problem is as it was, but as day progresses pain develop again. Is it because of my moment or what? please help me to get early relief as I can't take more leave then three weeks.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days because I have backpain so I tried multiple home remedies but they didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I'm having pain in shoulder since 8 months due to workout and went through MRI and the report is as follows- Mildly increased intra-substance signal in the distal supraspinatus tendon suggestive of tendinosis. * Minimal fluid in the subdeltoid bursa. * Minimal fluid surrounding biceps tendon and along the subscapularis tendon suggestive of tenosynovitis.
I am 27 years old and my knee having extra increased bones that's why I have much pain in knee joint and down legs. What should I do?
I work in night shift so I sleep every day in afternoon but everyday when I try to sleep in afternoon my legs pain alot.
I am working as a computer operator since 10 yrs. Today I have feel pain in my neckside. What can I do for the same?
I just want to lose 30 kg of weight in a month and I do various cardiovascular exercise and due to this I have a serious back pain?
I am 28 years old I had backbone pain in past ten days. This comes every six months once. I am a marketing guy please help me.
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.