Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A. Sreenivas RaoYour feedback matters!
I get unbearable pain during my periods. The pain starts two, three days before the period and is high during the menstruation.I feel very week and exhasted. The pain is on the right before and is getting extended upto thighs during the period. Can you please suggest some medicine or tip for this ?
I am trying for 2nd child and had 2 missed abortions, 1 ectopic and 1 termination (since there was no heart beat). In last 3 pregnancy, I was on low molecular heparin injection as recommended by my Gynaecologist. I have 1 daughter, she is 8. I have consulted Genetic consultant and he suggested to go for LIT Therapy after doing necessary tests and close similarities of HLA DQ similarity in the couple. I am not sure about the LIT Therapy and its consequences, so wanted to know. Any help would be highly appreciated.
I am 22 year old. During menstruation on early hours of 1st day I get heavy stomach ache, legs pains, vomiting sensation, sweaty feeling, felt very much tired that I even couldn't sit and even my face color changes to black for some time. It lasts only for few minutes and after I take rest then I feel normal. I heard it it a common problem. What is the reason for that? Please let me know that and suggest me some natural tips to lessen those symptoms without medication.
I am 35 Weeks Pregnant and my hemoglobin level Is now 7.7 what to do? Is it any dangerous in delivery section? Whether it will affect to me or my baby?
Hi All, Kindly suggest is it safe to have sex during first trimester or not? Also suggest what kind of precautions we should take for safe pregnancy?
Me and my girlfriend have unprotected sex two times a week, and if after 3rd time if my girlfriend take unwanted 72 within 24 hrs, then 3rd pregnancy is cancelled but what about the 1st and 2nd time consequences, is it cancelled or not?
Hello, my wife is pregnant from 1.5 months, but. Me and she also do not want the child now, we want to abort the baby, can she take pills for medical abortion? May it will be harmful or useful, tell me advantage and disadvantage? I m very puzzeled, please tell me suggestion? I m in stress to this matter, please resolve. Thanks in advance.
Hi Mensuration cycle ruk ruk ke hota hai. Or mensuration cycle khul ke nahi hota hai. Or period problem also. please tell any solution.
An easy to make recipe which taken regularly helps manage blood sugar levels. The antioxidant property of amla helps boost immunity and metabolism.
Sexual disorders are issues or complications which hamper your sex life. This can have unintended consequences such as depression and separation. Sexual disorders may be either physical or psychological; at present, there are treatments available for most sexual disorders.
Sexual disorders interfere with certain parts or the whole of the sexual response cycle (which consists of excitement, orgasm, plateau and resolution). This means that you will not be able to achieve satisfaction and contentment by engaging in a sexual activity.
The types of sexual disorders are-
- Disorders related to orgasm: These disorders are related to the inability to orgasm or climax.
- Desire disorders: Lack of desire to engage in sexual intercourse
- Arousal disorders: If afflicted with these disorders, you will find it very difficult to be aroused during a sexual activity.
- Pain related issues: These are disorders in which you experience pain during sexual intercourse.
The symptoms of sexual disorders are-
- You may be unable to orgasm.
- Tight muscles in the vagina, thus hampering sex.
- Dry vaginal tissues in the vagina leading to pain during sex.
- Inability to maintain or achieve erection.
- Premature ejaculation.
There are various treatments which are available to rectify sexual disorders. They are-
- Sex Therapy: You may consult a sex therapist who can provide counseling on the psychological aspects of sex. They can help you resolve those psychological factors which can act as a deterrent.
- Hormone Therapy: Women can undergo hormone therapy if the cause of sexual disorders is an imbalance in the hormones.
- Mechanical Devices: Various devices such as penile implants and vacuum devices can help overcome sexual disorders.
Renal hypertension is a disorder, which is characterized by a rise in the blood pressure that results from kidney disease. The blood flow to the kidney is impaired due to the narrowing of the arteries and this leads to renovascular hypertension.
The various symptoms of renal hypertension are:
- You may experience symptoms of high blood pressure.
- Your kidneys may not function properly due to the impaired supply of blood
- It may lead to presence of blood in your urine
- You may be affected by pulmonary edema that results in accumulation of fluid in the lungs
- It may result in severe headaches and confusion
- You may experience blurred vision
- You may have nosebleeds
- The impaired kidney function may also lead to chronic kidney damage.
The various causes of renal hypertension are:
- Accumulation of cholesterol in the body may lead to blockage of the artery due to plaque buildup
- Smoking may increase your chances of getting affected by narrow arteries
The narrowing of the arteries causes a reduction in the blood supply to the kidneys. This results in the kidneys to release various hormones that instruct the body to hold on to water and sodium. This causes the fluid to accumulate in the blood vessels, thus resulting in high blood pressure.
The various risk factors renal hypertension are:
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Substance abuse
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
Medications used to treat high blood pressure are used to treat renal hypertension. It is important that you get your blood pressure levels checked on a regular basis. You need to make certain lifestyle changes such as:
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your heart and body healthy
- Limit consumption of alcohol and reduce smoking
- Eat well balanced meals to keep obesity at bay
- Keep your mind free of stress
- Restrict consumption of salt
- Maintain optimal weight levels
I gave contraceptive pill to my girl friend last month and her periods started 2 days before her date. This month her date was 22 dec. And we had sex on 18 dec with any precaution she skipped her periods on 22 and we checked through prega kit after 4 days of her date test was negative thn we checked it again on 6 day and the test was negative like previous one. It's been 8 days she skipped periods and today she realized that it's just a spotting not proper periods is what should I do. Is there any possibilities of getting pregnant?
What are side effects, if ovaries are removed of one side (Right side). What are chances of getting pregnant with one ovaries of left side naturally or through IVF. Please suggest as I am getting ovarian cyst frequently.
I have 1 son 4 years old. Born by caesarian. Usually my period is for 3 days and stopped and in 8th day there ll b sudden gush of bleeding in 2 sec and stopped wen I wear napkin there ll b no bleeding in tat. My last period date was 23rd December. Today 31st Jan till now no period. I tested in my 38th day and the result was positive the second bar is little dim. Bt din sleep fa 2 days bcas of my son fever. Today morning I woke at 3 and gave give syrup wen I sleep again I felt a little pain in my lower stomach. Immediately I went to bathroom it was bleeding like my 8th day period. I wash and wore a pad bt nothing in pad Oly a a drop of brown colour in pad. After tat no bleeding. Is this my baby abort or wat s dis. If baby present mean any defects for baby growth. Give solutions please doctor. During my son s pregnancy time the same happened bt liquid like blood came in my 3rd month bt after scan nothing happened to baby. And my son born in 2.5 kg weight.
Dear Dr. I am married 4 months ago. I am enjoying with life partner both are good in intercourse but no seen of my wife get pregnant .she every month get date please help me. I did not understand answer my wife mensuration cycle date is every month of 1or 2.
Hello. Query regarding pregnancy. I had periods in April 10,11 and 12. I had sex with my husband on 25th April 2015. From there onwards no sexual contact with him. But I had sex with my boyfriend in the months of May and June in 2015. I went to hospital for checkup in month of October 2015, and go for scanning also. In November 2015, also I had scanning. And I delivered the baby on 18th March 2016. Now that baby is my husband's baby or my boyfriend's baby. How many chances to become my husband's baby. OCTOBER 21ST 2015 SCANNING DETAILS AS BELOW: PLACENTAL MATURITY: GRADE 1 GESTATIONAL DATING: BPD:DIAMETER 52 MM, CORRESPONDING TO AN AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE OF 18 WEEKS TER FEMUR MEASURES 24 MM, CORRESPONDING TO GESTATIONAL AGE OF 16 WEEKS. LIQUOR:ADEQUATE FETAL HEART IS 142 /MINUTE & REGULAR PROBABLY WEIGHT OF THE BABY IS 225 GRAMS IMPRESSION: NORMAL pregnancy OF 16 WEEKS WITH CEPHALIC PRESENTATION. FETAL HEART IS 142/MINUTE PLACENTA POSTERIOR LIQUOR MODERATE NOVEMBER 29TH 2015 SCANNING DETAILS AS BELOW: ULTRASOUND STUDY OF GRAVID UTERUS - TIFFA NO. OF FETUSES: SINGLE FETUS FETAL PRESENTATION: BREECH PRESENTATION FETAL CONDITION: FETAL MOVEMENT AND cardiac PULSATIONS ARE VISUALIZED. FETAL HEART RATE 140M/T gestational AGE: BPD:62 MM, 25 WEEKS, 2 DAYS FL: 42 MM, 23 WEEKS, 4 DAYS AC: 195 MM, 24 WEEKS, 1 DAY. GA BY MEASUREMENT: 24 WEEKS 2 DAYS PLACENTA: fungal POSTERIOR UPPER AND MID SEGMENT, GRADE - 1 MATURITY AMNIOTIC FLUID: ADEQUATE WITH AFI OF 10.9 CM OTHERS: ESTIMATED WEIGHT OF FETUS 671 GRAMS INTERNAL OS CLOSED LENGTH OF CERVIX 33 MM. IMPRESSION: SINGLE LIVE INTRA UTERINE WITH GESTATIONAL AGE OF 24 WEEKS 2 DAYS +/- 2 WEEKS WITH NORMAL TIFFA.
In our modern life, cancer is the most dreaded disease of all. Despite substantial advances in medical science, there hasn't been much of a progress in the treatment available for cancer. The mortality rate for cancer is still on the rise and all this, in spite of all kinds of sophisticated treatments at our disposal.
Cancer is rather a torturous experience, not merely on account of the terminal consequence, but also of the extreme physical and emotional suffering that one has to endure. What's worse is that often all the efforts are rendered vain. In that context, a large number of people have started looking towards alternative therapies as a cure for cancer. Serious forms of cancers like blood cancer or leukemia are often formidable and do not respond favourably to the clinical treatments. Consequently, despite all attempts and humongous investments, the casualties are on the rise. To counter such threats, people are growingly moving towards alternative remedies. Among the other natural cures, Ayurveda has garnered a lot of interest and approval.
Ayurveda has devised a holistic process that potentially cures you of blood cancer and endows you with a fresh leash of life. As per Ayurveda, the main causes of cancer may be enumerated as genetic imbalances, exposure to harmful radiation, stressful and unhealthy lifestyle and consumption of degenerating food items. As such, Ayurveda tries to heal not just the disease but also the germ of the disease and in the process, improves your well-being.
Ayurveda grapples with blood cancer in the following ways:
- Adjuvant to ongoing treatment: You may be skeptical of depending entirely on Ayurveda as a remedy for cancer. As such, Ayurvedic treatments may be used as ancillaries alongside the ongoing chemotherapy and radiology. Ayurveda stimulates your in built immunity and thus prolongs and rejuvenates your lifespan. That aside, the natural benefits that Ayurveda provides your body reduce the side effects of chemotherapy and help in complete remission of the disease.
- Rasashastra: Ayurveda deems the imbalance in your genetic code to be the main cause of cancer. Therefore, it believes that remedy lies in 'pitta' restoration. Under this treatment, Ayurveda uses a combination of metals vis-a-vis the purest elements to minimize the deterioration of the condition. A unique combination of silver, gold and other essential minerals can be wondrous to boost the immunity of the cells and restore the normal cell production rate in your marrows. This goes a long way in obliterating the damage caused by blood cancer.
- The right diet: Consuming the most favourable foods are essential while battling cancer. An alkaline diet comprising of coconut water, warm, fresh nutritious food like leafy greens, apples and nuts must be regularly consumed. Greasy, spicy and lavish dishes should be avoided since they are known to generate harmful 'ama' in your body.