Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. A SameeraYour feedback matters!
We are trying for baby from last 4 month. My age is 24 years n husband age 28 years we both r healthy. I have regular period with normal pain n bleeding. The gap between two period (both of 1st day) is 33-34 days. We both r take healthy foods. We r regularly intercourse in these day. Til I cnt get conceive. Pz tell me when I get pregnant? Or is there problem with me?
My Sister is having problem with her every month periods, she got departed with her husband 4 years back and she is facing menstrual cycle problem every month from last 2 years. How to have smooth Menstrual Cycle every month? she used to have menstrual cycle sometime after 2 months or 3 months etc etc your guidance will be appreciated.
Hello doctor, I am 27 years age, female. I am pregnant with 10 weeks, last week I went for scan and reports say that my baby heartbeat is flicker seen. What does it mean by Flicker in the heartbeat? Is the Heart formed for the baby or any issues?
I am 24 years old female married 2 years back, checked with gynae she have done all the tests (blood, ssg sonogram, folicular study). I have no problem even my husband also having no problem (sperm analysis, duplex scan). But I didn't conceive yet. Please advice.
Food craving is absolutely normal during pregnancy. Junk food craving is a cause of concern, be it a pizza or a doughnut or any other junk food you can think of.
From the very onset of your pregnancy to delivery, you and your baby are undergoing constant changes. Major ones are:
- Food cravings
- Your weight
- Blood pressure fluctuation
- Blood sugar levels
- Mood swings
The following are the Do's and Dont's to ensure that your food cravings are healthy and benefit you and young one!
- Absence of Whole Grain: Fibre is a nutrient essential for energy and also helps in smooth bowel movements. The doughnut or pizza base does not have whole fibre even if they claim to, so there are more chances of you having bouts of constipation.
- Salt from Mayonnaise and Sauces: Without an extra blob of mayonnaise that Sub sandwich will not taste as good and moreover it has high amount of salt, which is just not friendly to a fluctuating blood pressure, it may also cause swollen feet due to water retention in your body.
- Limited Nutrient Quotient: Junk food has very limited meat or vegetables. The major portion of any junk food is the fattening, less nutrient cheese. This will surely affect the nutrient intake of the expecting mother and her baby.
- Sugars and Fats: Many expecting mothers have a craving for nibbling chocolates at unearthly hours. Foods high in sugar are known to cause mood swings and irritations. This could shoot up your blood pressure or even include gestational diabetes as a chain reaction.
- Expecting Mother to the Baby: By eating all the fast food which is fully loaded with sugar, salt and fat; rest assured it goes directly to the baby. Babies born obese and with other health disorders, tend to develop associated health disorders in their growing years or later on in life.
Tips to Stop Junk Food Cravings?
'You are what you eat' and so is your unborn baby. To make sure both of you get the rightly balanced, healthy, good nutrition, it is very important that you completely avoid fast food during pregnancy. Some tips to tackle junk food cravings:
- Clean your Kitchen Stock: Get rid of all junk food in the house and stock it up with healthy snacks – preferably organic. You can opt for baked options, rather than fried. Buying an oven is an excellent idea, so that you can make and eat tasty, healthy and nutritious snacks at home without preservatives and additives.
- Snack on Fruits and Nuts: These are so much better than artificially prepared munch bites you get from the local supermarkets. Have fruits and always keep dry fruits handy to fulfil the craving in you. Always eat fruits as soon as you cut them, as they lose their nutrients soon after they are cut.
- Photograph Therapy: Put up a nice, huge photograph of a curvy you, prior to pregnancy. The more you eat now, the harder you will have to struggle to get back into shape after delivery hence; this will surely make you strong enough to escape the lure of junk food.
It is important for you to always keep a watch on your pregnancy diet what you eat and want to eat. If you can't, do take the help of a family member or a friend to keep you away from junk food.
I'm 32 years, I had my last periods on 18th march 2016, I did my pregnancy blood test on 25th April 2016 my serum beta hcg level was 200.5 and on 27th April 2016 it was 334.4. Is it normal? I've had a ultrasound sonography 6 months back and had a small polyps in mid body of the uterus measuring 7 * 4 mm, will it affect my pregnancy. Currently I'm taking folic acid and progesterone susten 200 tablets, pls advice.
Breast cancer is the form of cancer that occurs from breast tissues in women. Signs of breast cancer may include a lump in the breast, changes in the shape of the breast, dimpling of the breast skin, a fluid coming out of the nipples or development of red scaly patches on the skin. There might be pain in the bones, swollen lymph nodes, shortness of breath, or the skin turning yellow and pale.
Breast cancer is a fatal mode of cancer in women, and one must try to abstain from this cancer in all possible ways. Here are 5 ways you can decrease the risk of breast cancer.
- Keeping a check on your weight: Although the process is tough to maintain, keeping up a sound and healthy weight is a critical objective for everybody. Being overweight can expand the danger of a wide range of cancers, including breast cancer, particularly after menopause in women. Exercise is very important for maintaining a healthy body and lifestyle. Women who exert physically regularly are fitter than others and are at a much lower risk of acquiring diseases of any kind. Regular exercise decreases the chance of getting breast cancer and also keeps the body weight in check.
- Maintaining a healthy diet: Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet is a key for keeping away from any kind of cancer or major health problem. Include a sufficient amount of fresh fruits and green vegetables in your daily diet to ensure the supply of all vital nutrients to your body. This would increase your immunity.
- Avoid smoking and consume less alcohol: Smoking is a very unhealthy and harmful habit. Smoking lowers the quality of your life, and causes numerous diseases. Heart diseases, stroke and many kinds of cancer, including breast cancer can be caused from smoking. If you drink alcohol, you should moderate your drinking habits and drink less, as drinking in excess may lead to breast cancer.
- Practice breast feeding: Breast feeding your children for a span of one year or more is likely to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid taking birth control pills: Birth control pills, in spite of having several benefits are associated with risk factors as well. Birth control pills have got worse effects in younger women than older aged women. Using birth control pills may cause breast cancer and these pills should be avoided.
There are many ways, adapting which you can lower the chances of getting breast cancer.
My wife is not interesting in doing sex with me. She does sex only once a month and told me that you don't know how to seduce me. What should I do?
Hi, i'm suffering from irregular menses from last 5 years. I'm 21 years old now. My menses cycle is always late (around 15 days late) but when it comes then it remains 8 days. What should I do? thank you.
Jb ovary me cysts ka size nhi diya gaya ho bs small likha ho to cysts kab kab se hoga or ye problem puri tarah solve ho sakti hai kya.
Swelling feet in pregnancy is normal to some extent. This is due to increased water in the body. But if it is very much that is if it comes on the face it needs to be taken care off. Anemia, with high bp, are associated with this.
Cancer is the scourge of the modern era with increasing cases being reported by a significant percentage of the population with the passage of time. The ever increasing incidences, the number of patients being treated with Chemotherapy is also on the rise. This treatment however, does come with its own disadvantages and although it may be effective in curing cancer, its side effects may render a patient incapable of leading a normal life for the duration of the treatment.
What exactly is Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is a process by which cancer cells in the body are destroyed with the use of chemical drugs. Although it is an effective form of treatment, it has many side effects as it can affect good cells as well. This is one of the main reasons hair cells may die out temporarily and a person undergoing Chemotherapy experience hair fall.
Sex and Chemotherapy
Although, sessions of Chemotherapy can damage a person's libido it may be possible to have sex keeping certain precautions in mind. Here are certain possibilities and problems associated with sex while undergoing Chemotherapy.
- It is possible to have sex while undergoing Chemotherapy, if the concerned doctor says that it won't harm the patient in any way.
- If your doctor says you can have sex, then you are in the clear, but it is very important to gauge the situation yourself along with your doctor and go ahead only if Chemotherapy is successful.
- The main problem is that the patient may not have the energy or the desire to have sex as Chemotherapy can be taxing on the body. However, if you want to and the doctor says it won't cause problems, you can go ahead with it.
- Usually doctors ask patients to abstain from sex if the cancer being treated is within the genitalia. Friction during sex may cause issues within the organs and only and only if proper healing has occurred should the patient's consider sex.
- Certain types of Chemotherapy may change the lining of the vaginal walls and thus make them more prone to injury during vaginal sex and thus should be abstained from. Also with Chemotherapy, the white blood cell count tends to be reduced within the body and this may leave it vulnerable to bacterial infections, which may come from the partner during sex.
Moreover, It is advisable not to conceive while receiving Chemotherapy, whether the cancer is with the man and most definitely when it is with the woman. Chemotherapy may cause acute imbalances within the body and may seriously affect the development of the baby and especially the mother, if she has cancer.
Supposed urine test results negative comes & period not occur after 22 days passed. What further to do for her period ,is any medicine for regular mc. Pl advice.
B12 an integral part of B Complex group of vitamins is responsible for it helps in the conversion of carbohydrates into glucose pushes up energy levels and keeps lethargy at bay.
It is vital in regulating both the nervous and digestive systems which implies that adequate quantities of this vitamin decrease stress fight depression and keep the brain from shrinking.
It also helps shield from heart disease by regulating cholesterol levels and protecting from high blood pressure and stroke