Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. A Pranathi ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old girl and last month me and my boyfriend do unprotected sex. After 7 days I got period on my actual date but this month I can not get period. I have already taken a pregnancy test but in afternoon but it was negative? Now what can I do? Is I am pregnant 5?
Is is safe to take nutrilite tri-folic tab (as it is written consult your doctor in case of pregnancy) for pregnant women, also ARG 9, surgical SACHET (while searching on Google it is used for hypertension) and are these to also protein sachet for pregnant women. Is it safe?
I am 19 years old every month during my periods time I am getting stomach pain heavily and getting weakness I am using homeopathic medicine but there is no improvement.
I'am 18 years old female. Mene apne boyfriend ke saath physical relations banaye on 23 sept ussi raat mujhko periods aa gaye or vagina mai bhot dard hone laga heavy flow ta blood ka but mere periods ab khatam ho gaye hai but dard kaam ni hua hai mene andr dkha ta vagina ke skin pht gayi hai thdi si Jada kaam karti hu toh dard Badh jata hai. Mjhko kisi ne mag phos 200 medicine lene ko kaha hai toh kya yh medicine sahi hai iss problem ke lie or or koi treatment hai Jo mai krwa Saku ya yeah kuch dino mai apne se sahi ho jaega or jadi problm wali baat toh nhi hai na? Please suggest me a sure short treatment. Fast.
It goes without saying that the notion of virginity is quite heterocentric and it excludes a large mass of people who may think that they have lost their virginity. The word ‘virgin’ means one who has not had sexual intercourse, which may be verified by an intact hymen. However, a girl whose hymen is intact may have had intercourse, whereas a girl who has never had intercourse may not have an intact hymen. The idea of chastity and virginity needs to be clarified.
There are virgin individuals who are not chaste and chaste individuals who are not physiologically virgin. There is no reason to think that you are going to lose your virginity only when a male genital enters through it. The truth is that you may lose your virginity through manual stimulation, oral sex, sex toys and there is no specific set of criteria that have to be met. And, a virgin woman must bleed at the first attempt at sexual intercourse is a myth. This usually occurs due to the rupture of the hymen in virgins.
However, the hymen may be absent from birth or might rupture while playing games, doing exercises or using tampoons. Hence, a woman need not necessarily bleed at the first attempt at sexual intercourse to prove her virginity. I have seen plenty of marriages on the rocks because of this misconception. It is all a matter of a big issue over a small tissue! Likewise, there are several things you should know about.
- The vagina is not going to bleed incessantly: There are some women who do not experience any bleeding at all while it is also true that some women bleed too much. This is initiated due to the tearing of hymen and since all women have varying hymenal tissue, no one can predict the amount of blood you can expect.
- Hymen-check is not the foolproof method of determining virginity: Since different people have different thickness of vaginal tissue, some can get thinner while others can wear out or have lesser blood vessels than others.
- Losing virginity does not always hurt: When you are doing it for the first time, you can expect a certain amount of pressure or pain. But the overall experience is supposed to be pleasurable and not unpleasant. So, if it is hurting unbearably, you must stop and focus on lubrication.
- Get warmed up first: When people are absolutely sure about having sex, most people tend to ignore the initial steps and jump on to the main event. But this is something you must refrain from. The more the arousal, the more pleasant and less painful it is.
- Having an orgasm should not be your aim: It’s true that orgasms are beautiful, but you should not focus entirely on achieving an orgasm. You must also try to learn what your partner likes or dislikes; it is fun and important too.
- You won’t be able to hit orgasm at the first time: Research shows that women are less likely to have an orgasm while having an intercourse for the first time. But there are ways to increase the likelihood, such as having sex with a familiar partner, shifting the focus from penetration and involving in significant amount of foreplay.
- You can get pregnant the first time you lose virginity: This is really important. You can get pregnant the first time the male genital gets into the vagina and starts ejaculating. Therefore, have your birth control measure ready to keep an unwanted pregnancy at bay.
After two days unprotected sex girl got her period. That looked like normal one. Can she still become pregnant?
My mensuration cycle is not fixed in every month and my weight is increasing. How to decrease please suggest me?
I am having clotting during menstrual period, sometime huge ball like clotted blood discharged. Is it normal or something went wrong with me.
She was having normal periods for 1 day but from the other day she is having vry light period. What could b the possible reasons for this. Does it also relates to her pregnancy?
Honey is a sweet liquid produced by honeybees from the nectar they gather from flowers via the complicated process of regurgitation and evaporation. Honey is made up of glucose, fructose, and minerals such as iron, calcium, phosphate, sodium, chlorine, potassium, magnesium. It is also fairly rich in vitamins b1, b2, b3, b5, and b6.
Due to the presence of powerful antiseptic, antibacterial and healing properties, honey is used as medicine to treat many common health problems.
Here are the top 10 health benefits of honey.