Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A.P.TiwariYour feedback matters!
I was joined gym, for fitness or weight increased but my weight is not increased. Am not taking any medicine's.
Last night my dad had chest burning sensation And was feeling uneasy So took him to near by clinic there they gave some injection and some tab named pan 40mg But they admitted him for a day but he still he was feeling the burning sensation n pain in middle chest n later in the night they suggested for another hospital When we went there they injected through ivf ecosprin pan 40 storvas n they said it is attack so it is an emergency have to go for injection which will cost 40 k then later on Will go for angioplasty But dad was very normal after those injection What should I do now?
I am 42 years male. Weight 68 kg, height 5ft 3inch, suffering with knee pains since last 2 years what should I do?
I am always worried about my problem of backbone. It gets pained when I sit continuously for 15 minutes or more.
For e.g. I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time .Please help me.
I am 23 years male and I have headache in one side of head like migraine. I take every type of medicines. What should I do?
I am 24 years old and no any bad habits. Having a problem of hair fall. I am using Livon hair gain tonic only, can it work for it.
Sir, I go the gym everyday and cardio for 30 to 35 minutes and do weights like one body part 5 exercises 15 repetitions but according to your answer we should not do weights. So should I continue or not. Thanks.
I am in very unstable mental state after my breakup with my girlfriend. Is there any treatment required as because I cannot forget her at all. I am obsessed with this her.
I am suffering from acidity problem and constipation and slow digestion. Suggest me what to do? Homeopathic and general medicine.
Osteoporosis wreaks havoc in many senior citizens, especially women. This is a disorder that systematically weakens the bone and can fracture the spine and the hip. If not treated early, it poses a serious threat to mobility. While medicine is a prerequisite to treating this condition, exercise goes a long way in helping patients of osteoporosis. Regular exercise can improve balance and strengthen the muscle. This being said a doctor should be consulted for a fitness assessment and bone density test before going ahead with any exercise routine.
What is the right exercise for you?
Exercises are recommended depending on the degree of osteoporosis a person is suffering from. Some exercises may not be suitable for a person while some can greatly help. It is therefore suggested that a doctor or physiotherapist is consulted before starting any exercise. Here is a list of exercise that doctors often suggest:
- Strength training: Strength training aims at strengthening the spine and other muscles. It includes the usage of free weights and lifting own body weight. In case the exercise involves the usage of weight machines, utmost care should be taken to ensure that the spine does not get twisted. Resistance training, on the other hand, should be designed in such a way that it fits the tolerance and ability to cope up.
- Flexibility exercises: When the joints are allowed to go through the range of motion, it helps in muscle function. Stretching, for instance, should only be done when the muscle is warmed up. Care should be taken that stretching is done gently which is devoid of any bouncing. The spine should not be flexed. Any exercise that demands to bend towards the waist should also be avoided. An experienced physiotherapist should be able to suggest which stretching exercise is suitable for patients with osteoporosis.
- Aerobic training: Aerobic training necessarily means that the bone supports the body weight. This exercise helps the bone from mineral loss and is good for body balance strength and flexibility. Some aerobics that can be easily performed by patients with osteoporosis include dancing, stair climbing, cycling and walking. These exercises also help in blood circulation and cardiovascular diseases.
- Exercises you must avoid: High-impact body activity exercises such as jogging, jumping and running should be strictly avoided in order to avoid bone fracture and weaken muscle. Unlike exercises with controlled movements, these exercises can twist the spine and cause severe immobility in movement.
- Twisting: For patients with osteoporosis, an exercise that involves forward bending resulting the waist to come down should be avoided. Exercise such as this can cause compression fractures leading to restriction in physical movement for a temporary to longer duration. Any sort of bending and twisting, therefore, should be avoided.