Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A K AkkerlaYour feedback matters!
Sugar details 135/199. Should I take medicine or cut down on sugar intake. I take around 10 teaspoonful of sugar per day . I drink 1 litre tanned milk per day.
I am a diabetic and. Hypertensive. But suddenly I find my BP as low as 95/70 for last one week please advise.
I am trying for 2nd child and had 2 missed abortions, 1 ectopic and 1 termination (since there was no heart beat). In last 3 pregnancy, I was on low molecular heparin injection as recommended by my Gynaecologist. I have 1 daughter, she is 8. I have consulted Genetic consultant and he suggested to go for LIT Therapy after doing necessary tests and close similarities of HLA DQ similarity in the couple. I am not sure about the LIT Therapy and its consequences, so wanted to know. Any help would be highly appreciated.
6 must-have foods during your first trimester
The first trimester of pregnancy (i. E. The first three months) is a very crucial time as this the time when your baby grows at a faster rate than at any other stage. Eating right is what you should be doing during such a time in your life as your body can make use of the energy and nutrients to build the body of your baby as well as to keep you strong. During the first trimester of your pregnancy, you should be including these 6 foods in your diet to provide you and your child with all the vital nutrients.
1. Spinach: high in folic acid, also known as folate (a form of vitamin b), consumption of spinach during these first few months (as well as before pregnancy) is extremely vital. It can help in preventing the occurrence of neural tube defects or birth defects pertaining to your baby's brain and spine.
2. Citrus fruits: your first-trimester diet should also consist of an adequate amount of citrus fruits. High in vitamin c, you should have at least 1 citrus fruit every day. If you prefer to take these fruits in juice form, you should restrict it to only 1 cup a day. This is because juices are high in calories and low in fibre, and, therefore, do not deliver on the fibre component.
3. Nuts: during this period your protein requirements also increase and it is advised that you have about 60 gm or more of protein every day. Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios are known to have healthy amounts of fibre, fats and protein. A study conducted by the Harvard medical school suggests that eating nuts can help in preventing allergies in children.
4. Eggs: in addition to helping you meet your protein requirements, eggs can also be an excellent source of vitamin d and calcium. The last two elements are extremely vital for your baby as they help in developing its bones.
5. Beans: providing you with necessary protein and fibre as well as helping you to deal with constipation, beans are must-haves during this period. Eating this fibre-rich food will ensure your bowel is functioning properly, thereby reducing your likelihood of developing constipation and even haemorrhoids (swollen veins of the anal and rectal region).
6. Yoghurt: a good source of calcium, having a cup of yoghurt every day will provide your baby with the calcium that it needs to grow and that you need to keep your bones strong. More importantly, by doing so, it'll prevent your baby from drawing calcium from your bones, leading to a deterioration of your bone health.
I am 39 years old women I have swelling in my legs every time I have done all the test like blood urea, uric acid, serum creatinine, t3, t4, tsh all r normal but my tlc is now 11800 it was 12800 earlier I had antibioptic cefaxime for 3 days.
My son is suffering from cough and cold. Till the time he takes medicine he feels good but after a week he becomes ill again. So now help me.
Sir log time se maine hasthmetun ki h so uski vjh se ling me thodi weekness aagyi h so help me Btaiye mai kya kru Isse shigrpatan hota h or mera pet b dukhta h.
My mother who is 63 years old, has high bp and cholesterol, because of this one of her kidney is scarred. Doctor asked her to reduce weight. She started walking in the morning but due to acute pain in knee (arthritis pain) she is not able to do her regular walking. Is it okay for her to continue her walks despite so much pain and if no then what form of exercises should she aim for? Thanks doctor.
Dear sir\madam the skin of my inner thigh next to my private part is sagging. It looks like lump or extra skin growth. There is no pain or any type of other problems related to this. What is the cause for this which doctor should I consult? I am a female and 51 years old. This problem of mine persists from past 4-5 years.
- They Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories.
- Are Loaded With Antioxidants
- Almost All The Carbs in Them Are Fiber
- Are High in Quality Protein
- Help You Lose Weight
- High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Lower The Risk of Heart Disease and Type 2 Diabetes
- High in Many Important Bone Nutrients
- Cause Major Improvements in Type 2 Diabetics
- Can Improve Exercise Performance as Much as a Sports Drink
- Are Easy to Incorporate Into Your Diet
I am suffering from fever from last 4 days. And having body pain also. I have taken medicine from doctor. I reduces at morning but starts at night. I am suffering from loss of appetite also. please suggest me some food that can increase my hunger.
I am 18 years old. I am suffering from fat since long time. I want to lose fat. Pleas give me some tips to lose fat.
My grand son is two months old. He is suffering from frequent cold and vomits milk immediately after drinking. He is also having gas problem. What is the remedy.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.
You can improve your experience on bed as well as any problem that you may encounter by adopting healthy lifestyle habits. A healthy lifestyle is vital for experiencing sexual arousal, which requires your overall health and cardiovascular system to be in their best form.
These 5 lifestyle changes will help you to achieve your goal:
1. Quitting smoking
Smoking causes the development of a condition known as vasoconstriction (which is a contraction of the blood vessels that brings about a decrease in blood flow), not to mention damage to the veins and arteries. The small veins in the penis are typically more prone to this kind of damage. The only way you can prevent this kind of damage from happening is by kicking this habit. As a consequence, you experience an increase in your sex drive as well as an improvement in your sex life.
2. Exercising regularly
Exercising regularly enables your body's cardiovascular system to remain healthy and this is important for maintaining and sustaining an erection as well as increasing your sex drive. It is also believed that exercise can increase sex hormones and endorphins level in a woman's body, apart from helping her to improve her body image.
3. Having a healthy diet
For good sexual health, you need to have fruits and vegetables that are rich in anti-oxidants such as strawberries, oranges, spinach or broccoli and omega - 3 fatty acids rich food options such as walnuts, flaxseeds, salmon or tuna. Taking supplements can also help in boosting your libido.
4. Limiting your drinks
Drinking in moderate amounts can help in protecting you from heart disease and certain cancers. But if you have too much of alcohol, it can act as a depressant and lead to anxiety problems as well as a host of sexual problems including delayed ejaculation, erections, and vaginal dryness. Ideally, you should have one drink a day if you're a woman and two in the case of men.
5. Reducing stress
Cutting down your stress levels can see your sex life improving for the better. This is because it raises the levels of hormones that get in the way of your sex hormones, namely, cortisol or stress hormone, and adrenaline (a hormone produced by the adrenal gland).