Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A C ReddyYour feedback matters!
How safe is loperamide for 2.5 years old toddler. My son had successful surgery for hirschsprung disease at 6 months of age. Bt the food transit is on the higher side. Are there any bowel management programs which can help/medication.
Genomic Tests helps to Understand your Child inborn Sports Talents Peak level of Performance and to select Correct Sports or Games ,along with predictable disease risk Management Life style Changes Accordingly
My sons testicles looks seems small, he is 8.8 yrs old. What should I do, is it normal, when consulted pediatrician, he said it is normal until he comes to age of 16, but still not convinced.
My son (7 years) is adhd and mild auotium and taking acepta10 (1tab. At morning and half in the evening) and neurocetum (5 ml thrice a day). Still he is unable to concentrate in studies. Kindly advise any change in treatment.
Hello, I am father of 7 months old baby. Last week she got cold and cough. We went to pediatrician. He wrote medicine, There was not any visible effect. At the sometime, we can now see little blood in her stool.
My wife gave birth to a baby boy on 20th March 2016. Since inception the baby is ignoring mother's breast feeding, we are feeding him with Similac powder as suggested by our doctor. But we want mother's feeding, please advise what to do?
She is 5 months old. She keeps her foot portion (from toes to ankles) bent at some angle while sleep and this angle increases when she is awake. What things to take care so that her foot become normal and she will not get any issues when she will start walking.
Scabies is a contagious disease that is caused by small insects called mites, primarily the ‘human itch mite’. Small blisters are formed along the trail where the mites lay the eggs. You may experience symptoms of intense itching at night. The usual spots where scabies usually tend to develop are the fingers, armpits, elbows and the inner thighs.
This disease can spread by touch; sharing toiletries or sleeping with an infected person all contribute to the spread of this disease. The eggs and the feces of the mites in the burrows of the skin are what cause the itching in scabies. The eggs and the feces usually trigger allergic reactions on the skin.
The various homeopathic treatments for scabies are:
1. Carbo-veg: This remedy is effective when you experience dry abrupt eruptions on the body. Symptoms of itching tend to aggravate at night, especially during undressing. There is usually a smelly discharge from the infected areas.
2. Arsenic album: This remedy is used to treat scabies eruptions which appear on the bends of the knees. The burning and itching sensations tend to worsen at night.
3. Causticum: This is used to treat symptoms of scabies which include wet pustules with foul smelling pus. In this case, the skin develops a yellowish hue along with the presence of warts. Coughing and sneezing can lead to involuntary urination.
4. Hepar sulph: Hepar sulph is used when symptoms of crusty pustules develop on the hands, folds of the skin and the feet. The skin becomes sensitive to cold weather and the pustules have a cheese like discharge.
5. Lycopodium: Lycopodium is used to treat symptoms of scabies that occur on the genitals, scalp and the abdomen. Exposure to anything warm can aggravate the condition and intensify the itching. The pustules are moist and yellowish brown in color. The itching usually subsides if the skin comes in contact with anything cold.