Doctor in Yashoda Hospital - Somajiguda
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Yashoda Hospital - SomajigudaYour feedback matters!
Hi, After pregnancy I had getting dark skin colour please tell mi how to get rid or any treatment is there please suggest me I want to lighten My skin colour.
I am 19 years old and I am suffering from fibroadenoma for 3 years. I used english medicines ,homeopathy and ayurvedic but it does not dissolve completely. I don't want to go with a surgery ,so I request you is there any natural home remedy to dissolve it? Is castor oil helps to treat fibroadenoma.
In spite of several reminders about the ill- effects of smoking, you might still be an unperturbed chain smoker. Smoking is one vice that not only ruins the health of your heart, lungs and brain, but it also damages your skin. The changes smoking can bring about are usually gradual and hence we tend to overlook. A peek into the effects of smoking on your skin may curb your urge to smoke henceforth.
- Smoking increases chances of a scaly skin: You may not be aware that puffing cigarettes can make you develop a serious skin condition. Scaly skin or Psoriasis is an autoimmune skin disorder but the chances of contracting this disorder are increased with every pack of cigarettes you smoke. Psoriasis has severe impacts on the kind of life you live. It might lead to estrangement from friends and acquaintances, making you end up lonely and depressed. Studies reflect smoking a pack each day for twenty years at a stretch increases your risk of developing a scaly skin by sixty percent.
- Smoking leads to irregular sleep patterns: It is frequently noticed that despite a full night's sleep, a person feels tired and overworked. The reason could be a lack of nicotine during your hours of sleep. This lack makes you uneasy in bed. Lack of sleep is always evident in the quantity and quality of work a person does.
- Smokers can have bags under their eyes: Do you wonder why make- up tips fail in freshening up your appeal? It could be the result of your bad habit of smoking. Though dark circles and bags under eyes are not indicative of other essential problems, they do make you look exhausted and elderly. Instead of using cold compress to get rid of these bags, try quitting cigarettes.
- Smoking can cause persistent scars and bruises: Smoking prevents or rather delays the process of healing. Researches show how nicotine leads to vasoconstriction. It constricts the small blood vessels in different parts of your body prohibiting blood flow to these parts. Scars and bruises take a longer time to heal because the oxygen in your blood doesn't reach them.
- Smoking will make you lose your radiant skin: If you have a beautiful, glowing skin, prepare to bid farewell to that glow. An excess intake of nicotine deprives your skin of oxygen. Your skin looks dehydrated. Smoking also drains out important nutrients like Vitamin C which is known for its effects against skin damage.
A healthy skin is the easiest key to the secret of looking pretty and confident. Quit smoking and experience the wonderful effects.
I have heavy dark circles and acne marks on my face. Can you please suggest that how can I get rid of it?
Pigmentation on my chicks and color of pigmentation mix of black and brown color. Please suggest me best treatment.
I am getting lots of dark circles under eyes due to insufficient sleeping. As well I am suffering from pigmentation marks as well. Earlier I have tried many dermatologist but the results was Un happy. I have spend to much on skin medicine. Please suggest me one cream which will work of dark circle under as well for pigmentation, malasum marks. I have saw an add of botanical skin products on amazon is it really useful?
I have a very dry skin. Skin on my face looks so dead. All the time I look lifeless because of this skin type. Provide me suitable solution to get rid of this issue.
Sir I have lot of whiteheads on my face. I tried all the measure like wash my face thrice and other medicine like acutret. Please guide me how I get rid of whiteheads once for all.
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) occurs when there is an occasional backflow of digestive juices and acids to the esophagus. Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease can be treated with the help of Homeopathy to a great extent by managing the symptoms and controlling the acid reflux. There are various Homeopathic medicines that can be very effective when it comes to treating Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease.
Let us take a look what causes Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, what are its symptoms, and how effective is Homeopathy to cure this disease.
Cause of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
A muscle called Lower Esophageal Sphincter (LES) prevents the backflow of stomach acids into the food pipe, but when this muscle gets weak, it starts to behave abnormally. This leads the acids in the stomach to flow back into the Esophagus.
Symptoms of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
There are several symptoms of GERD. Here are some signs that indicate that you may have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease:
- Heartburn (burning sensation in the throat and chest area)
- Chest pain
- Sourness in the mouth
- Bad breath
- Bloating of the stomach
- If you get a Gastroesophageal Reflux during the night, you may notice the following signs:
- Disturbed sleep pattern
- Chronic Coughing
Homeopathic Treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
Though the conventional treatment includes antacids and digestive medicines, these medicines can cause severe side effects like Gas, Swelling, Constipation and can also cause loss of Vitamins from the body. However, Homeopathic treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease has shown much better results and is completely safe.
The course of Homeopathic medication for treatment of GERD is prepared according to the severeness of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, your body, and your daily activities. Also, homeopathic medication is safe for people who are on multiple medications.
Homeopathic treatment not only prevents recurrence of Gastroesophageal Reflux, but also very effectively recovers body from the disease. Although Homeopathic procedure to cure Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease is a strategic one, it targets the root cause and cures the disease effectively.
The homeopathic medication of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease can relieve you from the following issues:
- Difficulty in swallowing food
- A curdy or rotten taste
- Burning sensation in the throat
Homeopathic treatment for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease can work wonders if you take the right medicine for your problem. The overall process may take time, but the end result will be in your favour. For this, it is important that you visit a renowned Homeopathy Clinic in your area to get the best treatment for your problem.