My father is suffering from prostate problem, his prostate size is 48 cc, is it curable with medicine? Some body advised to do turp/hole surgery. To do this surgery urine culture should be sterile? Pls suggest me.
I am 21 years old male. I have urine problem that when I defecate, a little sperm comes out along with urine at a time. It happens since last three years due to which my body is so week and unfitted I feel so depressed and tired for it .i treated many times but it stops till I take medicines after that it becomes same as before (without medicine). I am so worried abt it. So sir /madam plss suggest me more effective treatment medicines tonic what should I do? Plzz.
Urinary tract infections (UTIs), which are infections anywhere along the urinary tract including the bladder and kidneys are on the most common infections in women. These infections can be caused by poor hygiene, impaired immune function, the overuse of antibiotics and the use of spermicides. The most common cause, accounting for about 90 percent of all cases, is the transfer of E. coli bacteria from the intestinal tract to the urinary tract.
Fortunately, there are a few methods of natural treatment and prevention that are drug free and prescription free and more than are effective as well. Go Natural!
Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
Indian Gooseberry is rich in vitamin C which in turn inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Take a cup of water.
- Add one teaspoon of Indian gooseberry (amla) powder and one teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Boil the solution until half the water evaporates.
- Drink the residue three times a day for three to five days.
You can also eat more fruits like lemons, oranges, bananas, guava, kiwi, melon, raspberries, tomatoes, and papaya that contain a good amount of Vitamin C.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a rich source of enzymes, potassium and other useful minerals that can prevent the bacteria that cause UTIs from multiplying or growing. Those suffering from UTIs can use apple cider vinegar as
- Natural antibiotic to treat the infection.
- Add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water. You can also add lemon juice and sweeten with honey. Mix it well.
- Drink this two times a day for a few days
Baking soda will raise the acid-base balance of acidic urine and give you relief from the pain. Neutralizing the acidity in the urine also will help speed up recovery. Simply add one teaspoon of baking soda to a glass of water and drink it once or twice a day.
Blueberries have bacteria-inhibiting properties that can help in the treatment of UTIs. The antioxidants present in blueberries are good for the immune system, and they prevent growth of bacteria that causes UTIs.
- You can add some fresh blueberries to your favorite cereal and have it for breakfast.
- You can also make fresh blueberry juice and have it daily, in the morning and at night for quick results.
I am bleeding blood with urine ,without any pain and its happening from 2 days ,so any serious problem in this, and I want to cure it quickly? So what type of doctor I have to consult!
Hello doctor. I m.suffering from kidney stones which has passed to bladder now. Total 2 stones which are large in size can't be passed through urine. Doctor asked me to eliminate calcium from the diet completely Could you pls suggest what m I supposed to do. My age is 25. How should I deal with dis calcium deficiency n stones problem simultaneously. Thanks n regards.
My urine test shows sugar and yeast cells. I urinate a lot and feel very thirsty and hungry. I am more than 10 kg overweight and 39 years Old. Am I diabetic?
I have urinary tract infections recurrently. I did a test which showed e.coli growth'about a year ago. Now again I have same type of infection. Pain during urination. Frequent urination. Smelly urine. What should I do now?
I am 28 years old and now I have done my surgery for stone at my urine bag (don't now name part of body) now feeling better. So kindly suggest diet chart for better health in future.
Hi i have Yellow toilet from 4 month and there is no jaundice. If I drink plenty of water then then only toilet is normal 2 to 3 time after that again yellow it become daily situation. If I did not drink water from morning 11 am toilet will be yellow if I drink lots of water in morning toilet is normal but within 2 hrs I go 2 times toilet whats the problem sir. I.
Mujhe 1 saal se rectam me burning hai feet me bhi burning hai. Sab mujhe plies ki medicine daye hai. Maine bhut se docs ko cheak karvya hai. Sabhi ne kaha ki plies fissure nahi hai. Sara din burning hai. Kabhi 1-2 din ka aaram ho jata phir se burning ho jati hai. Kya karu. Mera Gerd ka treat le rahi. .i used many ointment for plies. Kya karu.
Prostrate issue for long time since 10 years early morning when I get up the bladder is full and take some time to empty it.
Sir I am 19 years old. I have only 1 testicle the other one is detected near pelvis ,urinary bladder. One doctor suggested general surgery better than Laparoscopic because he told that near pelvis there is a bunch of veins or nerves related to urine. Laparoscopic may have any complications. Is this true or Laparoscopic is better. I am very confused. I have consulted with another doctor he told us that Laparoscopic don't have any complications. please help me. And is it right decision to remove the testicle or bought it down. The testicle is smaller in size. Will there be any complications if it is removed.
I am usha 30 years old female from Bangalore, last one week onwards I am passing my urine it will come drop drop like that even I drink more water in that case of days also urine leave is very low,
A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline mineral development, which forms within the kidney or the urinary tract. It is called nephrolithiasis in medical terms. Kidney stones occur due to the decrease in urine volume or due to an excess of substances in the urine which are stone-forming in nature. Dehydration is considered to be a primary risk factor for kidney stones too.
Causes of kidney stones:Kidney stones develop when the urine contains increased amounts of crystal forming substances. They include calcium, oxalate and uric acid in amounts which the fluid in the urine cannot dilute. Your urine may also lack the substances which help in prevention of crystals from sticking to each other, thereby enhancing the conditions for kidney stones to form.
The balance of your urine can change due to several factors:
- Not drinking sufficient amount of water makes the salts, minerals and other substances present in the urine to stick together, which may lead to the formation of a stone.
- The normal urine balance may get disrupted due to several health conditions, which lead to kidney stone formation. Diseases such as gout or certain inflammatory bowel diseases can also cause kidney stones.
- Many cases of kidney stones are hereditary and run in families, affecting family members over many generations.
- A rare cause of kidney stone formation is the overproduction of hormones by the parathyroid glands, which results in increased levels of calcium leading to calcium kidney stones.
Types of kidney stones
Kidney stones are of different types, which occur due to several, different causes. They are as follows:
- Calcium stones: Calcium stones account for being the most common form of kidney stones. They occur due to excessive calcium in the urine. This may happen due to an inherited condition known as hypercalciuria, the overreaction of the parathyroid gland, kidney diseases, several cancers or from a condition known as sarcoidosis. The stones may be large and smooth or rough and spiky.
- Struvite stones: These stones are caused due to infections. And they usually occur after a urinary tract infection. This form of kidney stone is more common in women though.
- Uric acid stones: These stones occur due to large amounts of uric acid in the urine. It may occur from having a high protein diet, from a health condition called gout or from a hereditary condition where the amount of uric acid in urine increases.
- Cystine stones: These are rare kidney stones and occur due to a hereditary health condition known as cystinuria.
Kidney stones occur due to the change in balance of water, salts and minerals, which are present in the urine. Insufficient water consumption is often the most common cause of kidney stones. So make sure you drink lots of water to keep stone formation at bay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.