Doctor in V CareMulti Speciality Hospital
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for V CareMulti Speciality HospitalYour feedback matters!
Warts refer to a type of a deformity in the skin, which refers to the formation of a small, hard, benign growth on the surface of the skin. It is generally caused by a viral infection and results in a feeling of discomfort or pain. Additionally, laser surgery is a technique, which uses a sharp and strong beam of light to destroy the wart tissue from the skin. The surgical process is usually performed at a doctor's clinic or chamber, under proper medical supervision.
When should you consider laser surgery?
Ideally a laser surgery should be your last resort to remove a wart when all the other means of removing a wart have failed. You should opt for a laser surgery only under the following circumstances:
- Medicines have not been able to remove the wart
- Warts are large and widespread
- Appearance of warts during pregnancy (only after consulting your doctor)
What should you keep in mind? Before opting for surgery:
- Laser technology does not lead to scarring on the skin
- The surgery requires a local anesthetic, which is used for making the affected body part numb
- Laser treatments should not be used as an initial treatment
- It is a sure shot way to remove warts
After a laser surgery the wound is generally painful depending upon the intensity, location and number of warts that are removed. Some of the probable outcomes of a laser surgery are as follows:
Jock itch can be defined as a fungal infection affecting the skin, especially around the inner thighs, genitals, buttocks or the groin region. Also called ‘tinea cruris’, this condition triggers irritation that results from the ring-shaped red rashes that primarily affect the warm and moist regions of one’s body. This condition majorly affects people who sweat excessively, such as athletes or even people who are over-weight. Although it is often bothersome and uncomfortable, jock itch doesn’t bring about severe complications for the affected individual. Jock itch can easily be cured by keeping the groin region dry and applying topical anti-fungal medications.
The main symptoms of Jym itch include itchy and painful rashes in the buttock, inner thigh or the groin region. The rash is usually tan, red or brown in color, slightly scaly and often formed at the edges.
Putting on damp, wet or unlaundered clothing, such as athletic supporter and very tight underwear or wearing them frequently.
Sharing towels that were used by a person suffering from the same condition.
Taking showers irregularly, especially after excessive sweating or exercising.
Living in hot and humid conditions.
Wearing tight clothing.
Immune system disorders.
Anti-fungal creams or lotions can help treat ringworm of the groin. Few examples are Miconazole, Econazole, Clotrimazole and Ketoconazole. These medications should be applied twice a day for about two to four weeks.
In case the eruptions start to ooze fluids or pus, antibiotics may be administered by the doctor.
Measures to prevent recurrence of tinea cruris include weight reduction (if obese), wearing less occlusive clothing, drying thoroughly after bathing, using topical antifungal powders, laundering contaminated clothing, and treating concomitant fungal infection of nail of feet, if present.
Hi my son 8 years old he has white patches under eyes and white dots on body please give some suggestion to me.
Hello sir/mam I am using kozimax cream for fairness wil it be good to use except my face my whole body is fair so im using it at ni8 tell me will it be good.
Reasons for dry skin
Unhealthy lifestyles, exposures to extreme wealth conditions, bathing for long time in hot water, using harsh soaps, harsh cosmetics, can cause drying of skin.
Ayurveda's point of view about dry skin
According to texts of ayurveda, dry skin is caused by increased vat dosh in the body. When vaat dosha increases in the body, it reduces kaha dosha and makes skin dry and wrinkled.
The causes which increases vaat dosha in the body
1) exposure to cold and dry climate
2) controlling natural urges like urination, defecation, hunger, thirst etc
3) keeping awake till night
4) irregular food habits
5) consumption of spicy, dry and bitter food
I have prostate enlargement. I am taking dutasteride and alfusacin since one and half years. Recently size is 30 mm. What should I do?
Hii I am irritated from my black face except my face whole body is fair even in childhood it was fare suggest me any ingredients which will help me to make my face fare again I was using panderm+ for fairness but when i came to know the truth of that cream I suddenly stopped using that cream bt because of not using my face becomes dark nd after applying aloe vera it is normal but not fair like my childhood plzz suggest any ingredients.
This discomforting skin condition can affect, both children and adults. It is often noticed in infants as well. Atopic dermatitis is even referred to as atopic eczema. It is characterized by skin inflammations. Under the effect of this condition, human skin tends to become itchy and irritable. This skin disease can be treated through medical assistance, but treatment is often followed by relapses. Homeopathy can effectively deal with the condition by reducing chances of a relapse. Homeopathy aims to look for underlying problems and treats your case without making you deal with side effects:
- Rhus Tox can prove to be effective: Many people suffering from atopic dermatitis might also suffer from asthma and are hence advised to take this homeopathic medication. A homeopathic practitioner will look for symptoms like reddened skin, persistent itching and vesicular eruptions. Eruptions on the skin can even be filled with fluids. Atopic dermatitis worsens during monsoons.
- Mezereum is known to treat atopic dermatitis: Mezereum is usually prescribed for infants who face the discomfort of atopic dermatitis. In infants, the skin condition is marked by eruptions on the scalp; mezereum treats these eruptions successfully. Ulcers with pus like oozing are also found on the scalp of a baby. This medicine will deal with all such symptoms.
- Try out the effects of Natrum Mur if you are suffering from certain skin condition: Patients who like consuming salty food or salt in general are prescribed with this medicine. Natrum Mur can cure crusting all along a person's hairline. Crusting results from dry hardened skin eruptions along the outline of a person's scalp. These eruptions are extremely itchy and have a bright red surface.
- Graphites can come to your aid: If a patient of atopic dermatitis is subject to sticky, fluid discharges from his or her skin eruptions, Graphites can be of immense help. Eruptions that occur in the folds of your body should be treated with Graphites. The back of your knees, the bend of your elbows and even itchy skin in the groins can be treated by taking this medication.
- Sulphur is also prescribed to help such a case: Patients who are susceptible to excessive itching when warm in bed or at night are asked to take Sulphur. Sulphur helps to cure cases where the person concerned has an extremely dry skin. This is a sought after homeopathic medicine known for its efficacy and should be a person's first choice in dire times.