Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Management Program
Treatment Of Restenosis
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Sri Laxmi ClinicYour feedback matters!
I had a habit of daily masturbation but after a period of time I realized that it's not good for my health and I stopped there my habit of daily masturbation but my sperm count became watery and low in concentration, so can this be make q problem with my wife's pregnancy or with my future married life?
Mene ek anjaan girl se sex kar liya bina protection ke, 8 day after my penis ke andar tej jalan wala dard hone laga at the time ,mene a dermatologist ko dikhaya after 1 month test HIV and vdrl negative nikla after 3 month HIV and vdrl negative hai, after 5 month hsv-2 negative ,vdrl negative, HIV negative, mene kayi Dr. ko dikhaya par jalan kam to ho gayi par Jo infaction hai WO puri tarah nahi ja raha hai kon sa infaction hai ye bhi pata nahi chal raha urine me smell aati hai smell bhi khatm nahi hui mujhe kya ho sakta hai and headche.
Patients having chronic nasal problems along with sinusitis often complains of headache.
They most of the time describe the headache as throbbing pain in the cheek bones, over nasal bridge and over the forehead. Which sometimes exacerbates after sudden change in position or straining.
These headaches can be confused with the migraine and hence complete examination and determining the cause of headache is very necessary.
Now what exactly leads to sinus headache. It is the sinus infection or the nasal infection or the allergy leading to congestion in the nose and the draining pathways of the sinuses causing accumulation of the fluid. This fluid in turn causes pressure and inflammation of sinuses, leading to headache.
Sometimes this fluid can get secondarily infected and then patient may experience fever, body pain etc.
Treatment for this headache is just relieve the congestion of nose and form a patent channel for the sinus fluid to drain.
This will include medications like antibiotics, antihistamines, decongestant, nasal local decongestants. Steroid sprays etc. The treatment is tailor made according to the symptoms.
Home remedies include inhaling the steam.
The bottom line is to differentiate the headache cause complete examination and sometimes investigations like ctscan or x-rays are also required and hence we should get ourselves completely evaluated and then start the medication.
I am 24 years old. I don’t smoke. I don’t consume alcohol. I exercise 2 -3 days in the week at the gym for 1 hour daily. I drink tea 1-2 times a day. I have a penis that is 4.3 inches in length while erect. I had the habit of masturbation for the past 6 years. I am not married and I have not had sex with anyone. My first problem is I used to masturbate 7-10 times in a month. But for the past one year I have reduced the masturbation to 5 times a month. Sometimes I lie on my stomach with my erect penis on bed or on the spongy towel spread on the floor and rub myself on the towel and with 2-3 strokes I ejaculate. Sometimes I used to ejaculate 3 times a day. last week while bathing I soaped my penis for 5 seconds and I ejaculated immediately. I am scared that I am suffering from premature ejaculation. My second problem is I have the habit of watching porn regularly/frequently for at least 1-2 hours in 4-5 days in a week. Sometimes I used to masturbate while watching porn. I have a habit of watching Porn in my underwear or naked. For the past one year when I start getting an erection the erection rubs across my underwear’s waistband 2 or 3 times and I ejaculate. I am unable to stop watching porn. I have erotic dreams every night. Some nights when I lie on my stomach I rub my penis and I ejaculate in my sleep unconsciously. I heard that watching porn can cause erectile dysfunction. I am scared because my parents want to get me married between 25-26 years. I am scared that I will not be able to satisfy my future partner and I fear that I will suffer from erectile dysfunction caused due to watching porn. Whenever I talk or think about porn I get an erection. I have the habit of reading online sex stories daily and playing online sex games once in awhile. About 5 months I found that I ejaculate within 20-30 seconds of starting masturbation. So in order to increase my sexual stamina I started practising the start and stop technique of masturbation. I have practised it for the past five days and I have prevented ejaculation while practising i.e. I did not ejaculate at all. I did not cum during the start and stop technique. After the practice I feel a pain in my pelvic region or in my balls. So please suggest a solution to increase my penis size and sexual stamina.
On corner of my upper lips there are two cuts and that patch is become so hard and it's paining. I can't open my mouth because then it will get stretch now please suggest me something because day by day it's increasing.
Is doing physical exercise can solve the my problem of premature ejaculation which happened due to the habit of daily masturbation?
Hello doctor, I have tonsil problem in my neck my voice is also down what can I do ,today is 7 day to face this problem.
I have a headache. I took medicine then it down but after 30 mnts again it starts. What is its reason?
Hi doctors, my friend as breathing problem for past one week for 5 to 10 minutes daily but it increased and I got feared lot and mom did some First aid now she is ok and she as low hemoglobin Level and she become tried very soon and because of it she can't able to concentrate on anything. please help me out of it. My kindly request to all. Thank you so much to all.
I have been masturbating regularly daily once from last many years. Will it effect my health or is it normal. Will it decrease my sperm. Thank-you very much.
It is a very common notion that fat is not good for your body. Most people have started opting for sugar instead of fat, which, in turn, has led to the rise in cases of diabetes. Recent studies have shown that fat is actually healthy for your body. Fat plays an important role in the body such as forming the membranes of the cell and reducing inflammation.
Here are some foods that are rich in fat and are actually good for you:
- Avocado: Avocadoes are different from other fruits in the way that they are rich in fats unlike other fruits, which mostly contain carbohydrates. It mostly contains oleic acid, a type of monounsaturated fat that is beneficial for the immune system. They are also rich in fiber that lowers the bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Dark chocolate: As mouthwatering as it can get, dark chocolates never fall out of a foodie’s list of things he can’t do without. Studies have always attributed chocolates with all the ill effects they can possibly bring on you. However, recent researches have come up with quite contrary results, which can make all the prejudiced ones eat the humble pie. Dark chocolates, apart from their exotic varieties, come with incredible health benefits as well. It is rich in fats and antioxidants, known to improve your cardiovascular health. Chocolate is also known to lower blood pressure and improve brain function.
- Fish: Fish such as sardines, mackerel and salmon are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which are very beneficial for your heart. It lowers the risk of heart disease and other cardio vascular diseases.
- Nuts: Nuts are rich in healthy mono-saturated fats which reduce the risk of diabetes, obesity and heart diseases. Nuts also contain magnesium and Vitamin E which are good for the body.
- Extra virgin olive oil: Extra virgin olive oil is rich in Vitamin K and E along with various antioxidants. These antioxidants help in preventing inflammation and free radical damage to the body.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds are types of seeds which are rich in fats and fiber, thus promoting satiety. They have anti-inflammatory properties and help in lowering blood pressure.
Although your body is already in possession of the bacteria leading to tuberculosis, your immune system is able to prevent you from becoming sick. Doctors have made a distinction between latent and active tuberculosis (TB). In case of latent TB, the bacteria in the body in a passive state and it causes no symptoms, and therefore it is not contagious. But, in the case of active TB, you would become sick and may even spread the disease to others. It can take place in the first few weeks or even after several months of being infected with TB bacteria.
What are the symptoms of active TB?
- If you are coughing for over three weeks and sometimes even coughing up blood, it can be a sign of TB.
- Chest pain and pain while coughing and breathing along with fatigue, fever, chills and night sweat are the common symptoms of TB along with loss of appetite and unintentional weight loss. TB may even affect other organs of your body, including your brain, spine and kidneys.
- When TB takes place outside the lungs, then the signs of TB can vary as per the organs that are involved. For instance, TB in the spine can cause back pain and that in kidneys may cause blood in the urine.
What are the causes of TB?
TB is caused by a bacteria which spreads from individual to individual via the microscopic droplets that are released into the air. This may happen when an affected person is left untreated and he speaks or sneezes or coughs or laughs.
Though the disease is contagious, it is not easy to be affected by it. As a result, you are much more likely to get affected with active tuberculosis from a person you live with or come in regular contact with, rather than a stranger. It is important to note here that people who are affected with TB and going through proper medications for over two weeks are no more contagious.
Right from the 1980s, the number of individuals affected with TB has increased dramatically, owing to the spread of HIV, which is the virus known for causing AIDS. A person infected with HIV has a weak immunity system as a result of which it becomes difficult for the body to deal with TB bacteria. So those who have AIDS are more likely to be affected with active TB and sometimes the latent form also progresses to an active one very quickly. Therefore, it is important to seek medical assistance and detect if you have any such health complications concerning TB.