Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Sree Madhu Sanjeevani AyurvedicsYour feedback matters!
When brushing your teeth, position the bristles at an angle of 45 degrees near the gum line. Both the gum line and the tooth surface should be in contact with the bristles. Brush the outer surfaces of the teeth using a back-and-forth, up-and-down motion, making sure to be done gently in order to avoid bleeding. To clean the inside surfaces of the teeth and gums, place the bristles at a 45-degree angle again and repeat the back-and-forth, up-and-down motion. Lastly, brush the surfaces of your tongue and the roof of your mouth to remove bacteria, which might cause bad breath.
An excellent salad to prevent sunstroke and reduce BP and cholesterol
Mix finely chopped pieces of raw mango and onion together, add chopped green chillies, a dash of rock salt, a pinch of turmeric and red chilli powder, garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Onion due to its high sulphur content prevents body fevers that can be caused due to sun stroke. Raw mango is excellent for preventing sun stroke.
Apart from this, raw mango gives vitamin C and potassium and onion helps in thinning of blood, so this salad also helps to reduce BP and cholesterol.
Enjoy a salad with dual benefits.
Whether it’s a meeting with a client over lunch, dining out in weekends, dinner from a neighbourhood carry out. We all love eating outside. But are these food choices affecting our health? making us sick the very next day? so, here are some tips which you can blindly follow, whenever dining out. These will help you a lot:
1. Make careful menu selections: take time to read menu thoroughly. Avoid dishes which are buttery, creamy, cooked in white sauce, pan fried or fried
If you are new to the restaurant, don’t place your order in a hurry. Go through the menu so that you don’t end up eating something unhealthy
2. Always order small portions and limited dishes to start with. Share and then order again according to appetite. This would prevent overeating and wastage of food
3. Eat mindfully which means stop yourself before you feel full and chew your food thoroughly which will keep a balance in your digestion and satisfaction process
4. Try and customize your meal. Go for options which shows steamed, boiled, roasted, grilled. You can always ask dressing as a side dish so that you can pour over your salad according to your requirement. Order soups without cream or heavy dressing
5. For drinks, you can order some lemon oriented drink like fresh lime
6. At buffets: we generally eat more in order to get money worth. Always choose fresh salads, steamed vegetables, soups and then go for some main course which is less oily. In this way you will never end up overeating.
Colitis is characterized by an inflammation of the large intestine (colon). It is generally caused due to reduced blood supply, autoimmune reactions (wherein the immune system erroneously starts attacking the body’s healthy tissues) and infections in the large intestine.
Symptoms of colitis
1. Presence of blood traces in the stool.
2. Acute colitis can itself be a symptom of hemorrhoids (inflamed and swollen veins in the anus or the rectum)
3. Tenesmus (constant urge to empty the bowels) is also quite common
4. Occurrence of abdominal pain in regular intervals, thus resulting in diarrhea
5. Constant abdominal pain
6. Fever and sudden chills throughout the day
Types of colitis
1. Inflammatory bowel disease: This condition is characterized by inflammation of the intestines or all the parts of one’s digestive tract
2. Microscopic colitis: This involves inflammation of the large intestine (colon), resulting in a cramping sensation that can be painful
3. Chemical colitis: This condition is caused due to prolonged exposure to certain harsh chemicals which results in intestinal swelling and inflammation
4. Ischemic colitis: The most common form of colitis, this occurs mainly due to an insufficient blood supply to the large intestine
5. Infectious colitis: Caused due to certain bacterial or parasitic infections
Treatment for colitis
1. Medications such as acetaminophen and ibuprofen can be recommended to ease the pain
2. The drug ‘Loperamide’ can control the diarrhea. However, this should not be consumed if there is presence of blood in the stool
3. Colitis reduces your appetite. Thus, it is important to maintain a healthy diet in this regard. Avoid consuming dairy products or high fiber foods because they further inflame the large intestine.
4. Colectomy (surgically removing a part of the whole of the colon) is recommended in the most severe of cases.