Submit a review for SleepCare Solutions Pvt Ltd.Your feedback matters!
Why do when I try to sleep I have to move from side to side till I fall asleep if I won't move I feel uncomfortable.
I am having difficulty while sleeping. Even when I am fully tired and feeling sleepy I am unable to sleep due anxiety, restlessness and some odd feeling in my legs like vibrations etc. I have read articles related to vitamin B12 deficiency and the symptoms point to that. I have tried to change my life style, diet and routine etc. To overcome the problem but with very little success. Please advice.
I'm a 30 year old male from kerala and nowadays I am facing a issue of having kind of pricklyheats inside shoulders, chest and side areas. It later turns into a larger size and puss comes out from it. And then it get healed but after few days it again appear in the surrounding areas as well. Kindly help.
I can not sleep at night night. Generally I arousing with 2 pm. Thn I can not sleep. I can not sleep also when my clg continue.
I'm suffering from insomnia since last 1 year. first 1 week medicines work on me but after that no effect. I haven't sleep from last 2 weeks. Is there any solution for my situation.
I have a cyst like thing in my right underarm. It at times tend to swell and discharge white-yellowish foul smelling liquid. It is painful and after discharge I feel inflammation there. I find difficult to Move my arms during cyst Swelling. A similar is at the start of my buttocks.
I have a bad habit of excessive sleeping even after taking 8 hour of sleep in night, so how can I keep myself awake?
I do not have proper sleep in night, I get up even for a small sound, very much disturbed sleep. Please provide me some medicine so I get very good sound sleep and not being disturbed.
How can I make myself awake as I have a habit of sleeping any time even after having a complete sleep of 8 hours in night?
Most of us are not blessed with a good night's sleep and face common problems that occur during sleep, such as snoring, insomnia, sleep apnea, restless legs syndrome and sleep deprivation. According to Ayurveda, proper sleep and a healthy diet are of equal importance. Sleep is the period during which the body is able to recuperate and heal itself as well bring about a balance in emotions and mental state. Imbalances in sleep, according to Ayurveda, is caused due to imbalance or dosha in the three subcategories that the human body is divided into. The imbalances are referred to as Kapha dosha, Pitta dosha and Vata dosha.
Imbalance in Vata occurs when the co-ordination between dhi (learning), dhriti (retention) and smriti (recollection) is weakened. When a person is trying to sleep but is simultaneously recollecting the events which occurred during the day, it leads to the same emotions and feelings being reproduced. This renders the person incapable of detaching from the feelings and thus, prevents them to sleep. Some Ayurvedic remedies to address this issue include:
1. Using appropriate sleep tablets
2. Drinking a special tea which aids in sleeping, before going to sleep. The tea should contain a mixture of herbs and spices which would help in calming the emotions
3. Have food that pacifies Vata
4. Adopting and following a proper schedule, where enough time is available for sleep
5. Try not to think about the problems while in bed.
A sleep disorder due to pitta dosha happens when a person has no problems in falling asleep, but is awakened at odd hours during the night and is unable to fall back asleep. It is common that people suffering from trauma or imbalances in pitta are susceptible to this problem. Pitta-type sleep is often disrupted by wild and fiery dreams. Remedies include:
1. The room where the person is sleeping should be kept cool. The likelihood of awakening during the night is increased if the room is hot and stuffy.
2. Therapeutic oils which are specifically designed to pacify Pitta dosha should be used.
3. Foods that pacify pitta dosha should be eaten. These foods should normally be at room temperature rather being hot.
4. A pitta pacifying lifestyle should be followed. This includes sleeping before 10:00 p.m., having three meals a day, etc.
Sleep disorders associated with kapha dosha causes a person to have a long and deep sleep, but feel exhausted when woken up. Additionally, a feeling of lethargy persists throughout the day. Remedies include:
1. Reduce coffee consumption
2. Adopt the consumption Kapha or Green Tea
3. Adopt a Kapha-pacifying lifestyle. This includes vigorous morning exercise. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.