Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Salivary Gland Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Microsurgery Of The Larynx
Revision Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Scar Revision Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Pure Tone Audiometry
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Cysts Removal Procedure
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (Tens)
Laser Surgeries For Head And Neck Lesions
Treatment for Laryngotracheal Anomalies
Hi Doctor, I am a 32 year old male suffering from Sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, Allergies for last 5-6 years .Tried Allopathy did now work much. Homeopathy tried for 2.5 years helps on and off but could not cure my problem. acupuncture - Can acupuncture help in curing and alleviating my problems, How many sessions would be required on an average and how much relief I can expect. I visited one acupuncturist - He said about the general benefits. But could not assure even I can see any benefits after 15 sessions. Will be highly obliged if you could help me.
My wife suffered of fibrosarcoma in nasal sinus she went under radio therapy in year 2006 after that her one eye get damaged she feel problem in another eye, though regular treatment is going on she used optive eye drop as per advise of the doctor now suggest what is the better remedy for me.
I have deviated nasal septum .So doctor said that it can be treated by allopathic medicine .Can you tell what medicine to use?
Does mildly LAX CARDIA WITH LA GRADE B esophagitis makes discomfort in throat? Because I am feeling some hoarseness and discomfort in throat.
I have swollen turbinate in left nostril and minor sleeping obstruction. Please advise if there any homeopathy medicine to cure it permanently and total time expected. Or should I go for surgery if no medicine is there to cure it. please advise medicine and taken time as per your experience.
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children:
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should visit an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and cause problems in hearing in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.