Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Sankhya HospitalsYour feedback matters!
Hi Benefits of saffron mixed with milk to drink and it helps for cold and cough and it's heat or cold to body.
Is child asthma curable and how long does it take to cure, what are the consequences of using steroids for longer years to treat asthma.
I am suffering from TB, getting treatment frm one month. I had sex with my wife, she didn't had period till now delayed for 5 days. Is there chances of pregnancy? Can she also get affected by tb?
When I was kid (7-8 years) I had a severe coughs and chest congestion along with wheezing. And later in the middle I was fine but again 3 years ago I started having severe coughs, chest congestion and also I think I have dust allergy. And for past 3 year all of the sudden I started coughing I took antibiotics/allergy tablets I reduced a little but not completely.
I am 22 years guy. I am suffering from breathing problem on daily basis from last 2 years. I feel breathing problem even while talking with someone, while walking. Even I can not breath completely on daily basis. Plzz tell me what is this problem and also give your advise for recovery. I am searching for a Chest Specialist in Indirapuram (Ghaziabad ), who can really help me. If there is any please leave your comments and also your suggestions for recovery.
Cough is also known as a sudden reflex in which you have to clear your throat and breathing passage from microbes, irritants, fluids and mucus. You can also call coughing as the rapid expulsion of air from your lungs. Coughing can be both deliberate and involuntary. There are two types of cough which can make you suffer dry or wet. Wet cough is caused due to cold, cold extremities or viral attack. Dry cough is caused due to exposure to pollutants, smoke, environment and also if you have allergy from dust. Cough problems have an effect at your lungs, respiratory tract and immunity system. Ayurvedic treatment is oldest holistic medicine treatment and was developed thousands of years ago in India. Ayurveda promotes good health and can be used effectively for both wet and dry cough.
Ayurvedic remedy for wet cough:
Symptoms for wet cough includes pain in your throat and chest, fatigue and irritability.
1. Using liquorice powder (3 tsp), black peppercorn (1 tsp) and sugary candy (2 tsp) can make an effective natural home remedy. Crush all three ingredients all to form a powder and you should eat half tea spoon of this mixture 4 times a day.
2. Crush a little ginger to make a paste and paste it on a sieve. Extract the ginger juice and add honey (1 tsp). Mix well and heat it till it becomes lukewarm. You should eat 1 tea spoon thrice a day.
Ayurvedic remedy for dry cough:
The causes for dry cough include pneumonia, sinus infections and viral infections in your respiratory tract. Symptoms are fatigue and weak immune system along with an itchy throat.
1. Using almonds, butter and sugar makes for an effective natural Ayurvedic home remedy. Make a paste with 7 almonds (soaked overnight) and add 2 tea spoons of butter and sugar each to the paste. You should mix well and eat it twice every day, at morning and evening.
2. You can also make a paste by mixing small quantity of basil leaves, ginger and honey. Mix well and have 1 tea spoon thrice a day.
3. Take a glass of warm water and add 1 tea spoon each of turmeric powder and carom powder. Mix it well and drink the mixture about two times a day. This is an effective remedy for dry cough.