Doctor in Remedy Alternative Clinic
Submit a review for Remedy Alternative ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old man. I have nazla problm. Mujhe bar bar cheenke aati h or noze m khujli hoti h. Dust se bhi allegie hoti h. Mujhe pichle do saal se ye problm h.
Allergic rhinitis can be one of the reasons for your constant sneezing. It can either be there throughout the year or during specific seasons.
Allergic rhinitis, also known as hay fever, is a type of inflammation in the nose which occurs when the immune system overreacts to allergens in the air.
Possible triggers include grass, pollen, dust mites, cockroaches, cigarette smoke, and perfume. Tree and flower pollens are more common in the spring.
I am 20. I am suffering from asthma. My regular doctor who have prescribed me budamate 200 and telekast L, has gone to aboard. But on emergency, I have consulted different asthmatic specialist doctor, now this doctor prescribed me formoflo 250, telekast f.now I am totally confused what to do?
Every year, the emergency rooms at hospitals get flooded by cases of allergic reactions from food. According to a census, about 15 million Indians suffer from some kind of food allergy. The symptoms of food allergy may vary from itchy mouth to potentially fatal conditions like anaphylactic shock. Other symptoms of an allergic reaction can present themselves as difficulty in breathing, swelling of tongue, rashes and intestinal discomfort.
According to specialists, allergies to food can develop at any age, at any time. Hence, if you suspect a sudden allergic reaction to a food that you have consumed before without any problem, it is advised to consult your doctor.
- Milk: Milk is the most common food that children and infants are allergic to. Milk allergy must not be confused with lactose intolerance wherein a person faces difficulties in digesting the sugar present in milk. The two conditions are not related. Milk allergy is the hypersensitivity reaction that happens in response to certain proteins present in milk and can be potentially deadly. Most children are seen to outgrow their allergy to milk.
- Wheat: It is a common misconception to confuse Celiac’s disease with wheat allergy. Wheat allergy exclusively occurs due to the hypersensitivity to the protein present in wheat alone. In Celiac’s disease, it is the gluten in the food they are hypersensitive to, which is also present in rye, barley and oats.
- Soy: Soy is a very common allergic food and most children seem to outgrow it by the age of 10. Most of the time, soy allergy is not too severe and the symptoms presented are mostly mild. Although, cases of anaphylaxis in reaction to soy have been reported. Soy and soy protein are very common ingredients found in food, hence it is advised to check the ingredients present before consuming it.
- Shellfish: This allergy usually does not go away and you are most likely to deal with all your life. Most people who experience allergies from shellfish are most likely to be hypersensitive to both crustaceans (lobsters, shrimps and crabs) and molluscs (mussels, oysters, scallops and clams). This type of allergy can become very intense and you must even avoid the steam produced from cooking shellfish. For some people, the mere contact with shellfish can trigger an allergic reaction.
Asthma happens to be derived from of the Greek word 'toiled breathing' or ‘gasping'. Asthma is a condition portrayed by a paroxysmal wheezing breath dyspnoea (trouble in breathing), for the most part expiratory.
Factors that may induce asthma
As indicated by the etiology, bronchial asthma is separated in the accompanying gatherings:
1. Unfavorably susceptible (outward / atopic) Asthma: This sort of asthma is more often than not begins in youth and is frequently gone before by dermatitis. Be that as it may, a large portion of the youthful grown-ups (35 yrs) creating asthma likewise fall in this class. Hereditary elements likewise assume a huge part is this. In this sort of asthma the allergen prompts to generation of over the top (IgE) immunoglobulins.
2. Infective or Intrinsic Asthma: This is not innate or unfavorably susceptible, but rather might be brought on by, or if nothing else connected with upper respiratory tract or bronchial contamination which is generally popular.
Signs and symptoms of Asthma
Repetitive scene of paroxysmal dyspnoea (trouble in breathing). The breathing is worked, with a wheezing sound, for the most part on close. Asthma assaults regularly happen in the early hours of morning (when there is no prompt accelerating cause). Amid the assault patients frequently wants to sit then rests.
Medications: There are loads of meds in homeopathy for asthma side effects, but the choice of prescription fluctuates from patient to tolerant.
Ipecac (As per Medical Suggestion): This remedy is a nearby homeopathic metaphor to asthma, particularly to the convulsive assortment where the manifestations are incredible weight and uneasiness around the midsection.
Arsenicum (As per Medical Suggestion): As expressed above, this remedy has some similitude to other remedies, yet the season of assaults is soon after 12 pm. The patient has a lot of anguish and anxiety; he can't rests because of a paranoid fear of suffocation.
Nux vomica (As per Medical Suggestion): This remedy is a valuable remedy when the asthmatic assaults are brought on by gastric unsettling influences; basic fitful asthmas; there is some help by burping, the patient must extricate the apparel.
Kali bichromicum (As per Medical Suggestion): The potashes deliver asthmatic condition and under this remedy we discover the assaults going ahead around three or four o'clock in the morning, convincing the patient to sit up to breath.
Hi, I am 44 years old. I have allergy from dust and smoke. I feel breathlessness. I can not sleep in the night because of blocked nose and itchy throat. I am taking azithromycin 250 tblt and cetrizine from 6 days. please tell medicine.
Infamous for pollution, Delhi comes in the list of the top 10 most polluted cities on Earth. So, you need to take care of yourself as well as everyone you love. The environment is hazardous.
Where a satisfactory PM 2.5 (Fine Particles) count is between 50-100 micrograms per cubic meter, Delhiites are living in an average of 300-450 pollution level, which comes under the severe condition. Uneasy breathing, eye irritation, coughs and headaches are a few examples of living in such a polluted environment. Not only outdoors, but the indoor environment is also not good either.
According to a survey, breathing in such a polluted environment is somewhat similar about smoking 20 cigarettes a day. So, even if you are not a smoker, you are having 20 cigarettes without touching one. Air pollution is even more dangerous to kids and elders. No matter if they stay at home, school, some park, etc., the pollution level is near about similar and dangerous.
Industrial waste, crackers, chemicals, dust, wood burning, paints, household cleaning chemicals, etc., are the reasons for outdoor and indoor pollution.
While the condition is severe, there are 11 simple ways to reduce the risk and clean the environment around you:
- Avoid Morning Walks: Morning walk is good for health but not in the dense smoggy environment. It is observed that the climate is most hazardous in the morning time. You can enjoy the morning sleep in your bed and can go for a walk during the evening or some other time when smog is minimal.
- Good Quality Anti-Pollution Mask: While going outside, always wear good quality anti-pollution/anti-smog mask. Ordinary clothes or medical masks are useless. They are not able to filter out tiny particulate matters (PM). Use a mask that has filters for PM 2.5.
- Jaggery Consumption: Jaggery is very good for detoxing your lungs and gut. You can eat jaggery everyday. Use it in tea, coffee, milk and with any other meals as a replacement of sugar.
- Healthy Food Consumption: Consume healthy foods. Foods rich in Vitamin C (Broccoli, Spinach, Turnip Greens, etc.), omega 3 (Soybeans, Walnuts, Flaxseeds, etc.), and magnesium (seafood, black beans, etc.) are useful to reduce the impact of bad environment on health.
- House Ventilation: An exhaust system in a house can be helpful to clean the indoor air. Install chimney in kitchen and exhaust fans in the bathroom or storeroom to get rid of bad air. Keep windows and doors closed in the early morning. Allow fresh air circulation from 3 PM to 5 PM.
- Avoid Chemical Based Cleaners: Air fresheners, floor cleaners, scented candles, etc., contain chemicals and these increase indoor pollution. Avoid using them. Instead, use natural products for cleaning and scenting purposes.
- Stop Smoking: This is obvious if you want a healthy life and care for you and everyone you like and love.
- Avoid Construction Works: Construction work increases particulate matter in the environment. drilling, painting, etc., should be avoided wherever and whenever possible to prevent output door pollution.
- Air Purifying Appliances and Plants: Air purifiers are must nowadays to control indoor pollution. It’s good to children, aged people and everyone else at home.
- Use Water Spray While Dusting: Yes! Dusting releases small particles in the air, even when you use vacuum cleaners. To avoid this, you can use a few water sprays on carpets and on other things before you start dusting. This will make the dust settle down and prevent it from releasing into the air.
- Use Public Transport: Using public transport would be a great help to control air pollution. So, try to use buses, metro, or carpooling for travelling wherever possible.
All the 11 tips mentioned above are to safeguard you from pollution, both indoor and outdoor. We need to decrease carbon footprints so that this article becomes irrelevant in the future. For short distances, use bicycles. Don't burn plastic, crackers or anything unnecessary. Be aware of this serious condition and also help others understand it and encourage them to decrease their carbon footprint, so that the future gets better.
This is our city and we are responsible for its past, present, and future.