Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Proton Therapy Treatment
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Pregnant Women Counseling
Prenatal And Birth Care
Musculoskeletal Pain Management
Ovarian Ablation Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Submit a review for Rainbow Childrens Hospital And Perinatal CentreYour feedback matters!
Today my wife had normal delivery. And when I have to sex with my wife again? After getting delivery today. Please tell.
I have polycystic ovaries and I'll be getting married in June. Is there anything I should be worried about in terms of pregnancy and getting pregnant.
Severe pain during intercourse causes difficulty in a relationship in both partners. Sometimes a sustained occurrence of pain might be an indication of some serious medical dysfunction. As such, consult a doctor as soon as the pain arises. Contrary to popular beliefs, sexual pain can occur in both male and female.
In female, the reasons behind the painful sexual intercourse might be:
- Vaginismus, a condition when the vaginal muscles tighten up mainly due to anxiety or fear and cause significant pain with a tearing sensation.
- The pain can arise due to vaginal infection due to yeast or any form of sexually transmitted disease or pelvic inflammatory diseases.
- A severe injury in the vagina during childbirth or any other accident and psychological stress can also cause severe pain during sex.
- Sometimes, uterine or menopause problems (formation of fibroids in the uterus) can also cause pain.
- Cyst formation in the ovary or endometriosis (when the inner tissue lining of the uterus tends to grow outside) can also cause severe pain during intercourse.
- Some men can experience pain during intercourse because of allergy to the fluids of the vagina or the chemical content of certain contraceptives.
- You can experience pain because of undiagnosed sexually transmitted diseases like herpes or gonorrhea
- The pain might also occur due to urinary tract infections or side effects from certain medications.
- Severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation can be a result of inflammation of the prostate glands and should be immediately diagnosed as it might be a signal of prostate cancer.
For treating pain during sex in female, you should opt for the following procedures
- If the pain is caused due to vaginal dryness after menopause, you should consider the application of prescribed lubricants or jellies to reduce the pain.
- If the pain occurs due to severe anxiety or stress, sex therapy can help you improve physical intimacy.
- If there are other symptoms like severe bleeding or irregular periods in addition to the pain, a visit to the physician is recommended.
Quite similarly in men
- If the pain results from side effects of certain medications, you should try changing your prescribed medication after doctor’s suggestion.
- In extreme cases, the doctors might suggest hormone replacement surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.x
As the New Year begins, the one fruit which is available in abundance are grapes. The black/purple and the green variety, seeded and seedless, are all over the place. Given the weather slowly changing from winter, they seem like the best thing to beat the summer heat. And yes, they are. Not just for overall health, they are also great for the skin and hair. Read on to know more.
Benefits of grapes for skin:
- When the sunscreen lotion does not help much and sunburn happens, the one of the best home remedies is to apply mashed grapes for about 30 minutes. The grapes are rich in antioxidants (proanthocyanidins and resveratrol). They reduce the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation and also reduces cell damage caused by excessive skin exposure.
- Rubbing the grape pulp on the face for about 20 minutes can help reverse and control antiaging better than any chemical treatment. It reduces the effect of free radicals which lead to fine wrinkles and dark spots.
- Grapes are also rich in vitamins C and E which helps in making the skin supple and improves skin tone and reduces scars.
Benefits for hair:
- If hair loss scares you, apply a paste of seeded grapes. The linoleic acid and grape seed oil can add strength and prevent hair fall.
- Grapes can also be mixed with fenugreek and chickpeas for use on hair to improve life and lustre of the hair and add volume.
- The vitamin E and antioxidants also help improve scalp blood circulation, fight dandruff, reduce itchiness, and improved hair health.
Benefits on overall health:
- Relieves headache: The various antioxidants in the grapes help in relieving the headache almost instantaneously. Eat them up or drink if you have a headache, even migraines.
- Improves digestion: They improve digestion and reduce digestive problems, thereby curing indigestion. They also are shown to help in controlling colon cancer.
- Good in diabetes: Diabetic patients need not be worried about the sweet grapes. The pterostilbene in them helps lower sugar levels, and in the long run, it can also prevent the onset of diabetes.
- Cholesterol control: The polyphenols help in controlling heart disease by reducing plaque formation.
- Eye health: The reduced oxidation process and controlled inflammatory process helps in improving eye health, especially in the retina, which is full of proteins.
- Potassium in Plenty: 100 g of grapes contains about 200 mg of potassium, which is a treasure. It improves blood pressure (by countering sodium), and also controls cholesterol and reduces salt intake.
- Brain health: The antioxidants like revasterol help in improving blood flow and helps in controlling Alzheimer’s and improving memory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Last time her period is 14/03/2017 in between I intimate her two tym with safety once in middle of period. Her mc is 28 to 30 days. After this 18/04/2017 I intimate her two tym. I regularly check period from 14/07/2017 but result is negative from pregnancy kit. I can give her mtp or wait sometime. Please suggest.
Hi my periods r irregular n m unable to conceive would you please suggest me some tablets for conceiving or getting my periods regular.
I have regular periods but has less periods as compared to my normal quantity. I have very hard stress on mind and I continuously think day and night about it. Would this stress effects my periods?
She is 22 year. Female.she have problem of very heavy leakage of orgasm when ever she mastubarlate. It will b leakng till next two days. And she have irregular periods since last 3 months. please suggest me hw she can get relief frm this problem.
I had sex around 42 hours ago and I am having vaginal bleeding. We used a condom also. Is it related to pregnancy? Or what is it?
I am 33 years old, in my 17th week of pregnancy, I did my blood test and found that my Rbc is 4 (normal range starts from 4.5) my hemoglobin is 12%. Is it ok or the Ebc count is a concern?
I am 27 (02/05/1990) years old woman planning to convince . What things I should take care give me a perfect answer.
I had sex on 12 April without protection n had my last period on 30 March after sex within 72 hours had medicine bt in night n had papaya n past 3 weeks having coffee for heat as getting to different sounds n without drinking water have to go every time washroom. I have one baby n not looking for one now so need a suggestion how to avoid pregnancy which medicine bcoz I don't want now to be pregnant.
I had a love marriage. My husband has a dark complexion, while I am of wheatish golden color. My mother-in-law, like every other typical Indian family, was preoccupied with the color of my skin and desired a light-skinned grandchild. She was convinced that my child would have a dark complexion, due to my wheatish skin color. A country like ours places a huge importance on fair skin and because of this I was determined to protect my child from the distress of being put through ‘fairness tests’ throughout his/her life.
The ‘Natural Brite Kit’ was the perfect solution and it saved me. It only required me to follow specific diet patterns and the intake of certain oral supplements in the sixth month of my pregnancy. And luckily, some months later, a daughter with fair, light skin was born to me. My mother-in law was very happy, all thanks to the ‘Natural Brite Kit’.
This case is only one of the many victories of ‘Natural Brite Kit’, from the large number of people who have used it successfully. This treatment includes the use of herbal treatment and bach flower in its remedies, and comes under Ayurvedic treatment. Not only is it an agent for cleansing, but it also conducts a purification of the body.
This treatment must be administered over a period of one month before the sixth month of pregnancy. The result is that your baby develops fair and smooth skin. The ideology of Ayurveda is that the body can be healed by maintaining a balance of the natural forces within it. And thus, this herbal medication includes healing powers. Ayurveda is an ancient science that boasts of vast aptitude and knowledge in preventive remedies as well as effective therapy.
Though we do not wish to portray dark skin as any being less than fair skin, in this country, fair skin is viewed as an asset. The fact that relatives ask if the infant is fair skinned or not is just one example that proves this point. This medication assures the child better opportunities and an improved present as well as future.
Is this form of treatment safe?
An all encompassing trial was taken of 1200 pregnant women, who were administered with both, a naturopathic diet as well as Bach flower. With a 97% success rate, a study of over five years resulted in 1169 of 1200 women giving birth to fair skinned babies.
What are the contents of the ‘Natural Brite Kit’?
A booklet of literature on this topic
The booklet is an extensive source of data about the principles and mechanisms of action of the “Ayurveda and Bach flower therapy”, the panel of doctors as well as the details of prescriptions for oral supplements.
The herbal medications in the package include:
Apple Grow Pills
What is the process of treatment?
The aim of the treatment is the gestation period for pregnant women in the 6th month. The procedure of this form of treatment includes a rigidly controlled diet. Dressing in dark colored clothing is prohibited during this period and overexposure to the sun should be avoided at all costs; these rules should be observed strictly. Along with this, certain supplementary intakes are a must. The details of how to use them are mentioned in the booklet and the supplements have been divided into three different parts.
What would be the expected Results?
A healthy baby with light colored skin.
Hi Sir/Ma'am, I had relationship with my girl friend. After last sex (22 Apr 2017), she is getting white liquid from her vagina. Is she pregnant. Or any other infection. What should be do. Please suggest. Thanks & Regards,
Hello doctor. I am 4th month pregnant. Today morning had sever stomach pain. Vry much painful. Could not control at all. Wat would be the reason for this pain?
Is ssg or hsg test is painful? Doctor has recommend for ssg test. I am very anxious about that. I am trying to conceive for 6 months but there is no result.
Multivitamins & Infertility
Nutrients that can help to support a healthy conception include:
- Antioxidants “ protect cells from damage by free radicals in environmental and other toxins
- Coenzyme (Q10) “ an important antioxidant and ˜energy nutrient within every cell
- Vitamin E “ an antioxidant that may promote circulation to the reproductive system, including to the placenta
- Vitamin C “ an antioxidant important within the ovary itself. As the developing egg needs vitamin C to mature and ovulate, more vitamin C is used up around the time of ovulation
- Mixed carotenoids “ Vitamin A (retinoid) is involved in creating DNA. In small amounts it is essential for healthy foetal development, particularly for the immune system and eyes. However, you should avoid taking too much Vitamin A
- Manganese “ involved in enzyme functions that have antioxidant effects and transfer genetic information
- Zinc “ one of the most important nutrients for a healthy reproductive system. Involved in sexual development, ovulation and the menstrual cycle
- Selenium “ an antioxidant that supports normal conception
- Omega-3 fatty acids “ improving omega-3 fatty acids ensures that a woman’s fat tissue stores retain a reserve of these fatty acids for the developing foetus, a healthy pregnancy and optimally fed newborn
- B-Vitamins “ Vitamin B12, B6 and folate are three B vitamins significant for the reproductive system