Doctor in Radiance Skin & Hair Clinic
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Radiance Skin & Hair ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was suffering from hair loss for such a long time. The hair loss was increasing day by day. Dr Raghuram Reddy is very talented and seasoned doctor. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to his hair loss treatment , I didn't lose hope. All the staff members were very helpful. He doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Raghuram Reddy. The Radiance Skin & Hair Clinic was equipped with various facilities. Thanks to him I am much better now.
In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my pimples treatment, but he has helped me immensely. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. The overall cleanliness in the Radiance Clinic was amazing. By chance, I approached Dr Raghuram Reddy for second opinion and thank god, i did because, he treated me without any surgery and all.
I searched Dr Raghuram Reddy online and saw his reviews. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. The nurses at the Radiance Skin & Hair Clinic were really helpful. He ensures that he listens to his patients. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best, I am completely satisfied with the treatment he gave.
It's been so long, I had lost all hope, but then I met Dr Reddy and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. Hygiene is very important, and I must Radiance Clinic was extremely clean. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted him. he is a very nice doctor and his treatment for pimples is the best.
dr Raghuram Reddy is a very good and tried dermatologist. It had been quite some time that i was suffering from acne and pimples that reappeared before they completely even disappeared. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend him to anyone gladly. Also his clinic Radiance Skin & Hair Clinic in vanasthalipuram is very nice.
Dr. Raghuram Reddy provides answers that are very helpful. The treatment was really helpful..The acne is in control and the scars are also fading away ..Really Thankful and i want to continue the treatment with paid subscription but couldn't find proper direction for that ! Kindly contact us or give the direction about how to proceed further.....Regards
All of sudden I developed therdandruff and didn't know what to do. The staff was very attentive to my needs at Radiance Skin & Hair Clinic in Telangana.he is a very talented and seasoned doctor. Someone from the office, referred us hername. i amvery much beneffitted from the treatment all thanks to him.
He listens to problems with patience.i was randomly searching about skin clinics then i found his clinic with high rating nd reviews.thought he would help me in treating my acne.he suggested medicines.As this is my first day using medication i would like to update my improvement soon.
I lost all my hopes of fading those terrible acne scars on my face. Just when I took a treatment from dr Raghuram Reddy at his clinic Radiance Skin & Hair Clinic in Vanasthalipuram all my problems were solved and i gained back my beautiful skin!
Dr Raghuram Reddy is a very nice doctor who takes utmost care of his patients. One can visit him at his clinic. Radiance Skin & Hair Clinic in Vanasthalipuram anytime to any derma related concern. He did my acne scar treatment very nicely.
dr Raghuram Reddy takes proper care of the well being of his patients. One can find him at Radiance Skin & Hair Clinic in vanasthalipuram. Thanks, doctor for putting a stop on my pimple problems.
Dr. Raghuram Reddy provides answers that are professional. Sir please tell me tablet and lotion how much mg have to take..sir didnt prescribe
It was very good.doctor was very cool
Some people use the same soap for a lifetime not because they are loyal to the soap brand, but because they fear the reaction their skin would have to other soaps. Similarly, people across the world often see rashes erupt after using a new perfume, cosmetics, jewellery or after coming in contact with plants, such as poison ivy or poison oak. This condition is known as Contact Dermatitis. This can be described as skin condition where the skin is inflamed, red and itchy as a result of exposure to a foreign substance.
Most cases of contact dermatitis are not serious, but can be quite unpleasant. There are three types of contact dermatitis. These are:
- Allergic contact dermatitis: This condition occurs when the skin is exposed to an irritant it may be allergic to. Common triggers are jewellery, perfumes and latex.
- Irritant contact dermatitis: This is the most common form of this skin condition. This condition is triggered by toxic materials, such as bleach, battery acid, detergents, drain cleaners and kerosene. It is also known as hand eczema as it often occurs as a reaction to soaps or over exposure to water.
- Photo contact dermatitis: This is the rarest form of contact dermatitis. It occurs when the active ingredients in sunscreen are exposed to sunlight.
Inflamed skin is one of the first symptoms of contact dermatitis. Some of the other symptoms are:
- Dry, flaky skin
- Redness of the skin
- Blisters that may be dry or oozing
- Burning sensation on the skin
- Sun sensitivity
Contact Dermatitis on its own rarely requires anything more than medication. Most cases often subside on their own. Avoid scratching the infected skin as it can make the condition worse. Wash the affected area as often as possible with cool water and soap. Over the counter anti itch treatment like calamine lotion and hydrocortisone cream can help ease the itchiness and inflammation. An anti histamine drug could also be beneficial. If the rash covers a large expanse of skin, consult a doctor who may prescribe a stronger steroid cream.
With contact dermatitis, prevention is better than cure. Three easy tips to follow to protect yourselves against the skin condition are:
- Only use those products that are labeled hypoallergenic or unscented.
- Use vinyl gloves instead of latex gloves
- Cover all exposed skin when working outdoors, hiking etc.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Seborrhea or dandruff can be a very distressing as well as an embarrassing problem. Dandruff, primarily caused due to dryness, refers to the white flakes that fall off your scalp. The problem of dandruff is common for both men and women, irrespective of age. Dandruff is such a problem that cannot be cured easily but can only be controlled. There are many remedies for controlling dandruff.
Eight such remedies are mentioned below:
- Use anti- dandruff hair care products: Using anti-dandruff shampoos and conditioners can help you to control your problem of dandruff.
- Avoid oiling your hair on a regular basis: Dandruff, at times, tends to increase if your scalp is excessively oily. So, to avoid it, try not to oil your hair regularly. Also, if you have an oily scalp, make sure to use the correct hair care products to control the problem.
- Apply lemon juice: Lemon juice is known to be a very effective remedy for treating dandruff naturally. Apply lemon juice all over your scalp to combat the problem of dandruff.
- Baking Soda: Baking Soda is an effective remedy. Baking soda helps to reduce the excess oil on your scalp
- Use Virgin Olive oil: Massage warm virgin olive oil on your scalp, this can help you to reduce your problem of dandruff to some extent.
- Include more vitamins in your diet: A healthy diet can help you to deal with your problem of dandruff more efficiently.
- Mental stress: Reducing your mental stress can help you to control dandruff, since most hair problems occur due to stress or stress related problems.
- Use the right comb: Try using an appropriate comb for your hair. If the comb hurts your scalp, then the skin of your scalp may turn flakier resulting in more dandruff.
Following the above mentioned tips can help you to deal with your problem of dandruff efficiently.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hair loss or Alopecia is a problem common to both men and women. It can leave you feeling very miserable. But rather than getting upset knowing the cause will help you tackle the problem efficiently. The following are few shocking causes of hair loss that you may not be aware of-
1. Hair Loss can be a hereditary problem for some people. It can be common to both men and women. Males may encounter male pattern baldness and females can encounter female pattern baldness.
2. Women can face hair loss problems for using hair styling tools. You must avoid hair strengtheners, curling irons and dryers in order to control hair loss.
3. Hormonal imbalances can lead to hair loss. Thyroid problems or levels of estrogen getting reduced in cases of women can cause hair loss.
4. Lack of protein in your diet can also result in hair loss. Insufficient protein intake according to your age may trigger hair loss.
5. Intake of too much steroids like birth control pills can also be a contributing factor.
6. Stress is also a major contributing factor for hair loss. Any form of prolonged anxiety or trauma can lead to hair loss problems.
7. Sudden and excessive weight loss also sometimes may be the cause for uncontrolled hair fall.
In order to combat the problem of hair loss you must consult a doctor and undergo the required treatment. The following are few treatments that can prove to be helpful for you-
1. Many clinics nowadays provide hair transplantation treatment. You may consider hair transplantation if you encounter hair loss at an alarming rate.
2. Increase the intake of proteins in your diet. Include food like fish in your diet which is high on protein.
3. Message hair oils like coconut oil, almond oil, amla oil as they will help nourish the roots of your hair.
4. Onion juice is proved to be very helpful in growing back hair on your scalp. Apply it on your scalp and it may help you to grow back your hair.
5. Applying henna at home can also increase the volume of your hair and make it look beautiful too.
Along with the above mentioned treatments, eating healthy and sleeping well will also help you to tackle your problem of hair loss. Normally a person sheds fifty to hundred strands of hair per day, but if it is more than that, consulting a doctor is highly recommended. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Stretch marks don’t only happen after childbirth, they can happen to anyone due to sudden changes in body size and weight. These are like ugly brown scars usually present on the stomach, thighs and hips. Truth be told, 90% of pregnant women will get stretch marks around these parts of their bodies.
These are some very easy things one can do to get reduce the appearance of stretch marks both old and new:
Moisturizing- Lotioning –up regularly can lighten stretch marks. Moisturizing helps to hydrate skin and this makes it easier for it to stretch. Moisturizing is very effective in lightening new stretch marks and can prevent new stretch marks from forming. Older stretch marks are more difficult to get rid of, though.
Retin A- Retin-A based creams are very effective against stretch marks. Retin-A works by boosting collagen production which helps the skin to stretch out and avoid tears which cause stretch marks. Pregnant and nursing women should not use Retinoic acid containing products, however. It also doesn’t work on old stretch marks.
Glycolic Acid- This too can increase collagen production when used on skin. It is even more effective as alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) which is used in chemical skin peels. You can use glycolic acid on skin even during pregnancy. Save your skin from sunlight when using glycolic acid.
Vitamin E Oil- This is touted as the miracle cure for stretch marks and it delivers especially when used on new stretch marks. Use it with an unscented moisturiser for better coverage.
Essential Oils- These are common home remedies for tackling stretch marks. One can use them directly on skin or mix with the carrier oil before use. These are the ones to go for:
Vitamin C- You can take Vitamin C as a supplement to lighten stretch marks. You can also mix topical glycolic acid with vitamin C and apply on the skin directly.
Lasers- These are the magic wands of cosmetic surgery and rightly so. Fresh stretch marks can be tackled using a pulsed dye laser also called vascular laser. The downsides of this laser treatment are that it works on early stretch marks and not on mature ones. It is also very expensive. This laser also doesn’t work on darker skins.
Fractional Laser Treatment- These are very effective against older stretch marks. Your doctor will use this laser to resurface the older marks smoothing the surface of the skin. The treatment is very expensive and can cause hyper-pigmentation and scarring.
Abdominoplasty or Tummy Tuck- This is the only certain way to obliterate stretch marks. What the surgeon does is cut out swathes of skin from your abdomen with stretch marks. Downsides are that it’s a risky procedure. There could be life-threatening complications and recovery takes long, sometimes as long as 3 to 6 months. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
There is nothing more exciting than getting inked. It is also one of the most dangerous things you can do to yourself. Not many people know that there is a real risk involved with tattoos – getting them as well as getting them removed.
We all know a tattoo can come with a real risk of blood-borne diseases and allergies, and a bad job by the tattoo artist. If the tattoo needle is not new and has been used on an infected person, you run a real risk of getting infected with herpes, tetanus, fungal infections, hepatitis and even HIV. The health risks of tattooing are not so well known in India but they are real.
But tattoo removal can be even more dangerous, time consuming and expensive than getting a tattoo. If you have outgrown your tattoo and want it removed, read this carefully to understand the process while keeping yourself safe.
Tattoo removal involves a process opposite to inking. It’s done using lasers. Pulses of light from the laser are directed onto the tattoo to break up the pigment which has been deposited in the dermis or deep layer of the skin during tattooing. This process breaks down the tattoo ink. Over weeks, the broken down ink gets absorbed by the body.
Different lasers are used to remove different types of tattoo ink and it’s usually the doctor doing the procedure who decides which laser to use.
Laser treatment differs from patient to patient based on the age, size, and type of tattoo. The colour of the patient's skin, as well as the depth of the tattoo pigment also influences the technique used for removal.
Lasers are not benign so your doctor must test the laser to check out the most effective energy for tattoo removal.
Laser consists of pulse of light. Smaller tattoo removal requires less pulse of light and bigger ones more pulses.
Sounds easy and painless, but it is not. The break down of the tattoo pigments takes weeks and repeated visits to the clinic. If the doctor removing your tattoo is not good, even the removal of a small tattoo can cause permanent scarring or discoloration of your skin. Parts of the body with thin skin (ankles, wrists, and spine) are more likely to scar than thicker- skinned areas. Other side effects are infections and hypo-pigmentation.
Even though doctors and laser practitioners claim more than 95% removal of tattoos is possible, the reality is that complete removal may never be possible.
So, if you find it impossible to live with your tattoo and a divorce is imminent, you should look for a real good dermatologist for laser removal of tattoos and not submit yourself to quacks.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Skin complexion varies and is caused by the skin pigmentation known as ‘melanin’, produced by cells called melanocytes, which gives skin the colour. The more amount of melanin, the darker the complexion. Melanin has a protective effect against sun exposure, as it reduces damage caused by the sun on the skin. It is proven that people with a darker complexion (with more melanin) are less prone to damage from sun exposure.
What are they? Freckles are cells that contain more amount of melanin compared to the surrounding areas. It is a common sight where some people have small, tiny black/brown spots on their faces. These spots may also be present on the hands, elbows, neck, back, etc., but are most obvious in the face. These are known as freckles.
Causes: Freckles are very common, and they are triggered by exposure to sunlight. The melanocytes absorb the sun and produce more melanin, thereby causing freckles. They are a natural reaction of the skin to the sun.
It runs in families, and children are likely to have freckles if the parents had them.
It also depends on complexion – fair people are more prone to have freckles than dark people.
Tanning, whether done by the sun or in a salon, also increases the chances of having freckles.
In some people, the freckles appear in the summer and disappear in the winter.
While some precancerous lesions may start off as tiny brown spots and be mistaken for freckles, freckles per se are not cancerous.
Management: While there are stories that freckles are angel kisses, they are not true. Freckles do not bring any good luck charm and can be prevented and avoided to improve overall skin and esthetic appeal.
Prevention is the first option, and if you are genetically disposed to have freckles, it is best to take measures that can reduce freckles. Avoiding or reducing sun exposure and using good sun protection can help in reducing the number of freckles and the darkness of the freckles.
Freckles can be treated by one of the following:
Topical Creams- Though widely used, these contain bleaching agents which act on the entire skin and not just the freckles. Retin-A is one of the widely used products.
Laser- Considered the best method for freckle removal, a beam of the laser is used to get rid of the unwanted melanocytes which produce melanin. This not only reduces freckles, it also improves skin tone and colour.
Cryotherapy- Liquid nitrogen is used to freeze the melanin-producing cells, thereby removing freckles.
If you have freckles, try these measures for getting rid of them. Once that is done, preventing freckle formation with limiting sun exposure and sun protection is extremely essential.
Are you looking for ways to deal with chronic urticaria? This is an uncomfortable skin health condition which is featured by red, itchy welts appearing on any part of your body. The cause of this condition is unknown to us most of the times. When the cause of chronic urticaria cannot be determined, the condition is called chronic idiopathic urticaria. There are several ways of dealing with this condition.
Here is a list of the top ways to deal with chronic urticaria:
Try to Avoid Known Triggers: Avoiding known triggers is the best way of controlling chronic urticaria. You should consult an allergist for determining the triggers which might affect you. The most common triggers include foods such as eggs, shellfish, peanuts, and several food additives. Several pain medications, physical stimuli like temperature, exercise, pollen, and certain bacterial infections and viral infections are common triggers.
Take Your Medicines Regularly: You should regularly take your medicines prescribed for dealing with chronic urticaria. Antihistamines are commonly used. The use of corticosteroids or epinephrine infections may also be required.
Soothe Your Skin: Scratching is bad for your chronic urticaria and should be avoided to prevent the hives from being aggravated. Dry skin triggers scratching and so you should keep your skin well moisturised. Take frequent baths, and use moisturising creams and ointments.
Wear Loose Clothes: Friction and pressure on your affected skin may worsen the hives. You should abstain from wearing tight belts, constricting clothes, and shoes which do not fit well. Choose soft fabric material clothes.
Vitamin D Supplements: Adding vitamin D supplements may help in reducing the symptoms of chronic urticaria. You should consult your dermatologist before taking vitamin D supplements on your own.
Alternative Therapies: Stress accounts for worsening this health condition. You should practice techniques which relax your mind and soul, such as meditation, yoga, and deep breathing. These are effective in stress relief. Some studies state that acupuncture may also be associated with decreasing the symptoms of chronic urticaria.
Manage Your Symptoms: If you are suffering from chronic urticaria, all your efforts will be directed towards managing all the visible symptoms. However, you must also deal with the invisible symptoms such as depression and anxiety. Living with this condition is a challenging and painful task, which often results in depression, and emotional imbalance. Emotional stress, fatigue, and emotional distress are triggered by chronic urticaria.
Skin health is an indicator of a number of factors, such as blood circulation, digestion and waste removal from the body. The skin is considered to be an organ in itself as it performs certain important functions in the body. Therefore, you always need to make sure that your skin is in its optimal health. Common skin conditions like acne, dandruff and blackheads can easily be prevented by following certain precautions.
Outlined below are some tips to keep your skin healthy:
- Avoid junk food: It’s high time you stop eating processed foods and the ones covered in grease. Junk foods which are rich in oil and sugar can make your skin oily and cause acne. Instead, replace them with seeds and nuts.
- Exercise: The benefits of exercise are not limited to fat loss; it is beneficial for the skin too. Exercises such as running boosts blood circulation in the skin and the sweat helps in draining out various waste products from the body.
- Diet: Your diet should consist of fiber rich foods, which improve your digestion. Many problems of the skin are linked to a bad digestive system. Cut out simple carbohydrates and include complex carbohydrates such as brown rice.
- Follow a skin care regimen: You should follow a proper skin care regimen to maintain your skin. Wash your skin with a mild cleansing agent every day and moisturize it. Apply sunscreen while going out to prevent sunburns.
- Drink lots of water: Drink lots of water every day. Water helps in cleansing the body by removing the waste products from the body. Abstain from alcohol because it only adds calories and damages the liver. Aim for at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis.
- Avoid overexposure to the sun: While sun exposure allows the skin to produce vitamin D, but too much of that can lead to sunburns. It increases the risk of certain skin cancers as well. Make sure to apply sunscreen and wear full sleeved clothes before going outdoors.
- Exfoliate regularly: Make sure you exfoliate your skin on a regular basis to clean your skin and get rid of the impurities. Don’t scrub your regularly as it may damage the skin.
Acne usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25 but sometimes older people are also affected. It is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. It can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. There are various factors that make the skin prone to acne. Acne occurs when overactive sebaceous glands (glands that produce oil in the skin) produce excess oil and the dead skin cells clog the pores of the hair follicle present in the skin. Inflammation occurs in the clogged hair follicle, resulting in acne.
Skin repairs and rebuilds at night time while you rest, so it makes sense to follow good skin care routine before going to bed every night.
3 most effective bedtime skin care tips that rejuvenate your skin are:
- Use clean pillowcase: Many pathogens and oil may reintroduce to your skin if you use unwashed pillowcase. Thus make it a habit to use a clean pillowcase, preferably made of silk fiber, which keeps you away from the risks of pimples and other skin infections.
- Cleanse and moisturize your skin: Your skin is exposed to kinds of pollutants, allergens, makeup during daytime. So cleanse your skin properly. Then apply vitamin E-based moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
- Don't sleep with your phone: Your phone collects many bacteria and other microbes during daytime. Thus it is better to keep your phone away while sleeping to avoid any counter infections.
Melanomas normally happens in the skin, yet may once in a while may happen in the mouth, guts, or eyes as well. In women, it generally happens in the legs, while in men they are most regularly on the back.
Sometimes a mole may also raise your concern by increasing in size, developing abnormal edges, a change of color or itching and irritability.
So, what are the causes of this condition? Read on to find out:
- History: when you have a history of sunburns or if you are particularly susceptible to them, then you may end up with melanoma. Blistering sunburns and too many moles can also lead to this condition. Dysplastic nevi or many unusual modes with irregular shape, size and colour also indicate an increased risk of falling prey to melanoma. Also, if you have had a family history of this disease, then there are chances of contracting the same, as you may have inherited the carrier gene too.
- Skin cell development: The general process of skin renewal includes the rise of new skin cells to the surface in a routine and continuous manner. This skin cell development can get hindered due to a number of reasons like dna damage. When this happens, the dead skin cells accumulate instead of falling off to make space for the new cells, and this can cause a mass of cancerous cells to form.
- Fair complexion: Having an excessively fair skin tone may point towards lack of melanin or pigment in the skin. This erodes the protection that one naturally gets when exposed to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. This can increase the risk of contracting melanoma. Also, people with freckles, red or blonde hair, and even blue eyes can fall prey to this condition.
- Immune system: Much like many other diseases and cancers, this condition also greatly depends on the state of your immune system. Patients who have recently recovered from organ transplants, other such procedures, and diseases can find themselves at the weak end of their immunity, which makes them susceptible to such kinds of cancer.