Doctor in Prakash Neurology & Psychiatry Clinic
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Sex Addiction Counselling
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Psychosis
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Prakash Neurology & Psychiatry ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I read about the Ravi Prakash on one of the social media platform. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time. Ravi Prakash has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of depressionEven in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. The Prakash Neurology and Psychiatry Clinic is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of mood disorder. Dr Ravi Prakash has expert knowledge in the field. He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. The entire Prakash Neurology and Psychiatry Clinic is very nicely designed. Over the period of time the mood disorder treatment has helped me a lot. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before
I had lost hope because of my depression , but the meditation given by Dr Ravi Prakash has helped me regain my confidence. I was in too much pain , but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. But the meditation treatmnet given by Dr Ravi has helped me immensly and helped me gain confidence. I owe him abig thank for making me fine again.
One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Ravi as I was suffering from Mood disorder. On the very first day he identified my problem. She gave me number od sessions and after each session I am feeling even better. The mood disorder treatmnet benefitted me to great extent. I owe him a big thank for making me fine again.
on one of my friends recommendation I got in touch withdr Ravi Prakash all I was looking for was some good anger managment tips . he helped me with my problem and the treatment seems to be doing wonders to me .Thanks..Highly recommended at his clinic Prakash Neurology and Psychiatry Clinic in bangalore.
I visited with dr Ravi Prakash at his Prakash Neurology and Psychiatry Clinic located in Mathikere, Bengaluru to get abnormal behavior treatment. I was suffering from insomnia and hypertension. Therefore, he helped me to overcome my issues and be more at content with myself.
I visited Prakash Neurology and Psychiatry Clinic which is located at Mathikere, Bengaluru for my problem of getting emotionally weak. Dr Ravi Prakash has provided me with the best advice and medications for my illness Abnormal Behavior
For human beings, the body is considered the temple, one that they strive to keep fit and in shape. In fact, the plethora of ailments, which people complain of suffering from, almost always deal with their physical health. In this over engagement to restore the physical health, the well being of the mental health is never considered. However truth remains that the health of the mind is equally if not more important and must be given its share of priority. With the growing age and times, depression has emerged as a gnawing problem, one that is plaguing individuals indiscriminately and one that must be eradicated as soon as possible.
Some of the ways to combat this fatal ailment are:
- Exercises: Everyday a bit of exercise not only keeps the body fit and healthy, but also goes a long way in easing and calming the mind. You need not indulge in strenuous exercises, but must make it a conscientious habit to work out a bit daily.
- Talk to people: Though depression makes one inexorably quiet and silent, the first thing that is prescribed as a remedial measure is talk to people. Engaging in conversations with people, telling them what exactly is troubling you are proven ways to combat depression.
- Meditate: There is no better way to treat mental ailment than meditating. When you suffer from depression, your body undergoes severe conflict. Meditating not only calms the mind, but also soothes away the worries.
- Develop a support system: Depression is almost always followed by an unfathomable sense of loneliness. Talking to others does help, but at the same time try to develop a support system. Find an individual, be it parents, relatives or friends and confide in him or her. Not sharing what you are going through is never a solution and only exacerbates the fatality of the situation.
- Change the daily routine: Monotony is never exciting and it is only time, before the humdrum of life gets to you. Changing the daily routine and incorporating something new and exciting go a long way in recuperating you from the mental dullness and fatigue. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!