Doctor in Pradeep Diabetic Foot Clinic
Submit a review for Pradeep Diabetic Foot ClinicYour feedback matters!
Gallstones are actually hard deposits or lumps that are formed in gallbladder. Gallbladder is a pear shaped, sac-like structure that is located in the upper right part of the abdomen that stores bile. Many people have gallstones present in their bladder but they never know it. This can be an alarming situation for people who have it.
What Causes Gallstones?
There may be several reasons, including:
- Your genes
- Your weight
- Problems with your gallbladder
- Bile can be part of the problem. Your body needs bile, but if it has too much cholesterol in it, that makes gallstones more likely.
- It can also happen if your gallbladder can’t empty properly.
Who Is at Risk for Gallstones?
While your body produces cholesterol naturally, you can also take in excess cholesterol through your diet. Many risk factors for gallstones are related to diet. These include:
- being overweight or obese
- eating a diet that’s high in fat or cholesterol
- rapid weight loss within a short period of time
- eating diet that’s low in fiber
- having diabetes mellitus
What are the treatments available for this?
- Surgery: One of the famous treatments include surgeries. The famous surgery is Cholecystectomy (Removal of gallbladder) that further includes Laparoscopic surgery and Open cholecystectomy.
- Medications: The patients who cannot undergo surgeries can also use drugs like ursodiol and chenodiol . But this can take months or years to remove stones from bladder.
You can reduce your risk of gallstones if you:
- Don't skip meals. Try to stick to your usual mealtimes each day. Skipping meals or fasting can increase the risk of gallstones.
- Lose weight slowly. If you need to lose weight, go slow. Rapid weight loss can increase the risk of gallstones. Aim to lose 1 or 2 pounds (about 0.5 to 1 kilogram) a week.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Obesity and being overweight increase the risk of gallstones. Work to achieve a healthy weight by reducing the number of calories you eat and increasing the amount of physical activity you get. Once you achieve a healthy weight, work to maintain that weight by continuing your healthy diet and continuing to exercise.
Eczema is a common chronic skin condition, which is characterized by skin inflammation and irritation. The most prevalent type of eczema is Atopic dermatitis. It is not a communicable disease and is usually caused, owing to immunological alterations within the body. Eczema can be cured if the persistent immunological disturbances get corrected by internal medications like homeopathy treatment, which is known for providing safe and effective treatment.
The presence of red, inflamed and itchy skin can trigger psychosocial and emotional stress in the patients suffering from eczema and can become a dominant cause of severe discomfort.
Homeopathy treatment for eczema
In homeopathy, Eczema is considered as an external demonstration of an internal disease; it requires internal and deep cleansing to tackle the problem effectively. The treatment of eczema begins with the assessment of initial symptoms in order to identify the root causes of the disorder effectively.
The fundamental characteristic of homeopathy treatment is that it targets:
1. Genetic components
2. Coping mechanism with sentimental triggers
Major advantages of homeopathy include:
1. It treats the disturbances of immune system and treats the roots of this disease
2. In most of the cases, its effects are long lasting
3. It is non-toxic and causes zero side effects
The following are effective homeopathic remedies to treat eczema:
1. Excessive itching: Sulphur is a Natural Homeopathic medicine, which is considered one of the most effective remedies for eczema. It provides instant relief from burning sensation and excessive itching. It is also beneficial in the case of eczema that has worsened due to the indiscriminate usage of external ointments.
2. Weeping type of eczema: Graphite is an effective homeopathic medication that treats the weeping type of eczema that usually occurs between fingers or toes, behind the ears and scalp. It provides effective relief from eczematous eruptions that discharge sticky fluid and eczema that develops on eyelids.
3. Dry eczema in knees joints and bents of elbow: Sepia officinalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for eczema in knees and bends of elbow. It provides relief from severe scratching that occurs due to dry skin.
4. Gastric or urinary trouble: Lycopodium clavatum is an effective remedy for patients suffering from some sort of urinary or gastric trouble. It is also known to provide effective relief from severe itching and bleeding resulting from eczematous eruptions. It also provides relief in cases of deep fissures and hardening of skin.
Hi, I have been diagnosed with multiple gallstones, 6 mm being the largest one out of those. Can homeopathy help in removing the gallstones? Please help.
Hello doctor, I have done my operation for removal of gallbladder stone. But pain is there I can't laugh difficult to stand and move lots of trouble how to overcome this problem. To live normal life like previous .yesterday only operation has been done.
I am a 20 years old female. I have a 15 mm stone in my gall bladder. Can there be a other options than operation to get rid of stone. If yes then what is?
Dear doctor my mother has diagnosed with gall bladder stone with 20 mm. Liver swelling also but now ct scan shows mass on the liver please confirm me its cancerous mass or other please doctor suggest a good treatment for my mother.
Atopic dermatitis or as it is commonly known as, eczema, is one of the most common and recurring form of skin disease. Some of the common symptoms of eczema are redness, swelling of skin, temporary discoloration and dryness among others. It not only causes a significant amount of irritation but is extremely persistent in its occurrence. Combating atopic dermatitis is a rather cumbersome task, often leading to anxiety and depression. It is indeed one of the most problematic skin hindrances. Dermatitis usually occurs due to the inflammation of the epidermis. Some of the more obvious causes are in the likes of exposure to ultraviolet rays, familial predisposition, prolonged exposure to the offending allergen, latent infection, indigestion, hormonal imbalance among others. Occurrence of eczema considerably lowers the skin resistance and makes you vulnerable to various other skin troubles. Atopic dermatitis is especially congenital in nature. It has reported greater frequency in individuals whose family has some record of eczema or the other. Past incidents of asthma, hay fever may also act as triggers. Signs of eczema are usually manifested in itchy patches in the neck, scalp and palms.
Given the commonness of the disease, there are numerous remedies for it as well. However, many vouch for the efficacy of homeopathy in curing such skin ailments. Homeopathy not only offers natural solutions to eczema but also detoxifies the system from within to curtail the frequency of such outbursts. Homeopathy also averts any kind of side effects. After closely scrutinizing the symptoms and their plausible effects, homeopathy recommends a wide range of medicines to cure eczema.
Sulphur is endowed with medicinal qualities. Used either as an ointment or in form of tablets, sulphur is used as arguably the best remedy for eczema.
Graphites are extremely helpful in abating sticky oozes as well as eyelids. Graphites help in curing gelatinous discharges.
3. Rhus Tox
Rhus Tox is an ideal therapy for dermatitis with itching and redness. It curtails the flare-ups and break outs on skin.
It is extremely helpful for weeping eruptions. It soothes intolerable itching and other skin agitations.
5. Natrum Mur
Natrum Mur is extremely effective in curing hairline eczema.