Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Management Program
Treatment Of Restenosis
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Nizam Institute Of Medical SciencesYour feedback matters!
Do masturbating everyday creates any problems regarding to sexual life and son? Because I am masturbating since 11 years daily.
For people who need to keep an eye on their blood sugar level, a glucose meter is a handy thing to keep around. There are many different types of glucose meters available with continuous glucose monitor being one of them. Unlike other glucose monitoring devices that merely detect the amount of glucose present in your system, a continuous glucose monitoring device also detects trends and patterns thus, gives your doctor a more comprehensive picture of your condition.
A continuous glucose monitor is not available over the counter and will need to be prescribed by your doctor. It uses a tiny sensor that is placed under the skin of your abdomen to measure the glucose level in the fluid within your body. This insertion is quick and quite painless. The sensor has a transmitter that sends the information about your glucose levels to a small pager like device. The data collected can be seen in the form of readings every 1,5 or 10 minutes. If your sugar levels drop to an extremely low level to go up to a very high level, the monitor will sound and alarm to notify you.
The data collected by a continuous glucose monitor can also be downloaded to your smartphone, laptop or tablet. By looking at the readings over a period of time, you will be able to notice trends and patterns in your sugar levels. This data helps diabetic patients and their doctors to decide on a number of things such as:
- How much insulin is needed?
- What is the optimum dosage of medication required for you?
- What is the optimum number of meals needed per day?
- How much should you eat in every meal?
- What is the right exercise plan for you?
Diabetics who use an insulin pump can also link this to the continuous glucose monitor so that they do not need to manually program the pump. This is known as a sensor augmented pump. This device can also help record blood sugar levels as you sleep thus, detecting spikes and lows that would otherwise go undetected. It also helps understand the relationship between your diet as well as exercise and your blood sugar levels.
A continuous glucose monitor needs to be changed every 3 to 7 days. Also, it cannot be used to replace finger sticks or traditional home monitors. You may also need a little training on how to use the device correctly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
How to create my penis harder my age is just 25 years and I take viagra before sex my penis perfect harder and I am not to take viagra regularly pls any medicine or any sapiments pls tell me sir I am un married so I fear to do marriage.
Dr. My ear is paining from 5 months, when I checked from Dr. He is saying ear is ok. Due to this my jaw also paining. Give me some suggestions plz.
I was suffering from fungal infection from last 6 months. What kind of treatment should I take? Please tell me the best cream for that.
My mother 60 year old has lots of problem like asthma and indigestion gas etc. And she taking medicine from aiims for that but ,all the time she feel head ache and burning on head and stomach ache. Sir please can you tell why every time she having head ache and jalan on head. Any medicine for that kind of head ache.
Hello sir / madam mujhe es month se 2 times bar fever aa cough h. 1 week k baad aa jada h or weakness feel bhi hota h.morning me bhuk bhi nhi lgti. Any solution.
Heat is going to increase in coming days. Just follow simple rules and avoid heat stroke:
- Drink more water and other fluids
- Restrict going out during 12:00 noon to 4:00pm.
- Wear loose clothes and cotton garments. Avoid artificial fabrics.
- Prevention on is better than cure. Keep glucose powder handy during journey.
I'm 22 years old and I have migraine. Earlier it wasn't that frequent, but since few months it occurs frequently (almost every alternate day) & sometimes it lasts for 1-2 days. I mostly get it on the left side of the forehead.
I am suffering with stomach pain what can I do sometimes I get 4-5 times in washroom please help me?
My sister is suffering from fever again and again. She is so weak and she also not taking any type of medicine. What to do it this condition?
Hi My age is 27 yrs. I born with two testicles but in the age of 10 it remain with only one testicle. Right now I have only one left side testicle. I am bit concerned about my future life that would I able to produce child or it will be a problem in future. I also have consulted a doctor before as per him there will be no problem to have babies in future. But I want to double check for my satisfaction. Please help me.
Food is one of the greatest nourishments that is routinely required by our body. This is an element that can also make or break our immunity and promote good health. Therefore, it is imperative to eat healthy food so that one can not only take care of one’s body but also prevent the onset of various kinds of diseases. Carcinogens are present all around us, and we would do well to counter this with plenty of healthy food that are anti-cancer in nature. One will need to have at least 5 servings of this kind of foods in a day so that cancer can be kept at bay. Join us as we discuss these anti-cancer foods and how you can ingest them to prevent cancer.
- Garlic: This is known as a wonder food that can not only prevent cancer but also keep cardiovascular diseases away. Garlic is known to keep the oesophagus and colon clean so that toxins are not born in the digestive tract. These can create problems starting from the manifestation of stones to other issues like tumours as well. Garlic can keep cancer cells from multiplying, which can prevent the onset of the disease.
- Berries: There are various kinds of berries like strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, which can help in preventing cancer. This is due to the fact that these berries are filled with healthy antioxidants, which stop cancer cells from multiplying in one’s body. The antioxidants do this by stopping the process of free radical creation in one’s body. This process will help in preventing cancer.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are a fruit that can help in preventing diseases like prostate cancer. This is especially helpful if you have a genetic factor when it comes to cancer and a family history of the same that can bring about prostate cancer. The ingestion of tomatoes can help in stopping the DNA in your cells from causing such kind of damage which can lead to the start of cancer in the body. One can also use tomato sauce and puree in order to make curries and sauces on a regular basis so that one gets a good and healthy dose of tomatoes in a single day.
- Cruciferous Foods: These leafy greens like lettuce, cabbage and cauliflower as well as different types of salad leaves are called cruciferous foods. There are many free radicals that are known to escape from one’s DNA and cause damage like the growth of cancerous cells in one’s body. Regular consumption of such cruciferous foods like these leafy greens can actually put a stop to this process of free radicals and their production, which can also prevent cancer in the long run.