Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Krishna HospitalYour feedback matters!
I have tonsil before 2 months and I consult ent doctor he advice to me your tonsil is chronic so take this medicine for 5 days and admit to hospital for tonsillectomy now I finished course of antibiotic but the condition is no so good now I use medicine for Ayurvedic and warm water with salt today is 3 days and the tonsil condition is little good means no big.
I am suffering from deficiency of vitamin d please help me what to do always my body shivering feeling weakness don't want to do any work.
Pain my head for one years Mai kafi Parmesan rahtA hu sar Me bharipan Ho jata hai tej dard nahi hota hai need bhi kam aati hai aisa lagta hai kuch upar bhar lada hai.
I am 39 years old. My sexual desire is decreasing day by day. Is there any treatment through which it can be improved? Please suggest.
I am 23 years old and I am suffering from sore throat with tonsil swelling and pain while swallowing specially in morning. Please suggest some remedy.
I have problem in my sexual ability low stamina and short timing during sex .can prescribe me medicine about that problem.
I am getting too much of Flatulence in stomach with dear please suggest any medicines I am taking sompraz I but it is not ok.
Hello doc. My hubby's right testicle is much large then the left testicle. No pain only size enlarge. Is there any problem or is it normal.
What is proinsulin test? Does having high home index a concern? My home index was 7.5 and insulin was 55 (fasting) doctor started on metformin 500 mg two time and lipaglyn 4 mg,
I am suffering from headache and jukam too. I went hospital, my test report of dengue and malaria is negative but at now my jukaam is become too strong what should I do now?
I was a drugs (painkillers spasm-proxyvon caps + 1×100 ml codeine phosphate cough syrup) addicted approx 12-years, my addiction period is since 2002 to 2010,(recovery period is 3-years at middle) then 2013 to February 2017. But now I leave all of these drugs in present since 8- months. My major problems are so many:-- 1. Higher pain in all parts of body even headache. 2. Weakness, tiredness and I didn't walk for 2 to 3 minutes in road because of higher pain. 3. My sexual strength are almost damaged, my inter-course (having sex) time is just 20 to 25 seconds, (at past I was doing twice a day of masturbating, I got nightfall 4-times in a week. 4. I didn't get sleep at right time, but whenever I take sleep it will be 12 to 14 hours. 5. Having gas, constipation and the time of digestion is long that's why I didn't eat properly Doctors guide me as your own please. Help me.
My son is suffering from cough. Doctor prescribed him Ascoril LS syrup 4 ml 3 times a day. Is syrup safe for 10 month infant since Ascoril LS drops are available for infants.
I was a drugs (40painkillers caps + 1×100 ml codeine-phosphate cough syrup) addicted approx 10-years. Let Explain My addiction period was 2004 to 2010, (recovery period-3-years) & then 2013 to 2016, & now I leave all of these drugs 2016 to till now (9-months). I am suffering a lots of major disease at present is :--- 1. High Pain in all parts of body even headache. 2. Weakness, tiredness & I didn't walk 2 to 3 minutes in road. 3. My sexual is almost damaged, my inter-course (sex) time is just 10 to 15 seconds, I have 4 times nightfall in week. At past I do twice times of masturbating. 4.I never sleep at right time, & whenever I sleep then my sleeping time is almost 12 to 14 hours. 5. Gas, constipation & the time of digestion is long, that's why I didn't eat properly. 6. Doctors please save my life & my age is 32-years.
I have severe neck pain right side back after I woke up its slightly increasing then I could not move my neck its killing pain I went to hospital and I took an injection and tablet then its became normal after ten day same pain I got pls give me a good suggestion.
My main issue is constant throat clearing. I have acid reflux due to hiatal hernia. But never have burning in throat or in chest so I guess its a silent acid reflux. I hve chronic constipation. I am h pylori positive. Don't have pain in any area of stomach. I always feel something stuck in pit of my stomach which lead me to clear my throat very quickly. I am taking an ayurvedic medicine after which I have noticed my symptoms are improving. I guess I am able to digest food now. Earlier I was not able to digest food at all and next morning I pass very smelly stool. My acid reflux is caused due to smoking. Sometime I feel gas pressure under left rib but no pain. I need your advise on the following things. I want to take the following medicines. please suggest how should I start: Staphisagria for acid reflux due to smoking effect. please suggest the dose like potency and before or after food Nux voice: for gas, left side hernia and thick coated tongue, gas. please advise doses Sulph acid: hetal hernia due to alcohol effect, peptic ulcer Nat phos: digestion and acid reflux please advise.
Erythroblastosis fetalis is also known as haemolytic anaemia in the newborn. This occurs due to blood incompatibility in the mother and foetus. Due to this incompatibility, the antibodies present in the mother’s blood, will pass through the placental barrier and attack the blood cells of the foetus. This will lead to the destruction of the red blood cells of the foetus and it is likely to cause anaemia in the foetus. This condition varies from mild to very serious. In its moderate or severe stage, the erythroblasts or immature red blood cells are formed in the blood of the foetus and this disease is called erythroblastosis fetalis.
Why does it happen?
The two main causes of erythroblastosis fetalis are Rh incompatibility and ABO incompatibility.
- Rh Incompatibility: When the mother is Rh –ve and the father is Rh +ve, there is a good chance for the baby to be Rh +ve. The antigens present in the blood of the Rh +ve baby will behave like a foreign agent and the mother will produce antibodies against it. If it is the first pregnancy, then the child may not be at risk, however, if the second child ends up being of +ve blood group again, then the antibodies present in the mother’s blood will attack the baby and may result in a spontaneous abortion.
- ABO Incompatibility: This usually occurs when the mother’s blood group A, B, O does not match the baby’s. This causes fewer complications in comparison to Rh incompatibility, but it may be severe if the child has a very rare blood group.
How to avoid it?
It is a highly preventive condition. Firstly, you have not tested your blood group; it is advised to get it tested along with the blood group of the father. If you already know your blood group, then you must mention it to your doctor. If the father has negative blood group, then there will be no problem. However if the father is Rh positive, then it is advised to get routine tests done by the doctor.
The other preventive measure to take is a treatment called RhoGAM or the Rh immunoglobulin. It reduces the reaction of the mother to the baby’s blood cells. This shot is administered around the 28th week of the pregnancy. It is also administered 72 hours after the birth of the baby with the positive blood group.
Urinary incontinence is the leakage of urine or urinating involuntarily. Urine is released by a process called micturition where the detrusor muscles of the urinary bladder contract to empty the bladder. This is usually a voluntary action but when the muscular contractions become involuntary, incontinence occurs.
Urinary incontinence may be caused due to stress, pregnancy, obesity, weak pelvic muscles, alcohol intoxication or due to diseases like diabetes, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Children under the age of 5 experience incontinence most often. People above the age of 65 are also prone to the condition. The disorder is observed more in women than in men.
The associated conditions of urinary incontinence are:
- Infection in the urinary tract: The risk of bacterial infection is increased due to incontinence and abnormally frequent urination. If you have had an infection in the urinary tract in the past, chances are that incontinence will cause repeated or chronic infectious diseases in the tract.
- Skin diseases: The skin is constantly wet and in continual contact with nitrous urinary toxins like urea, inorganic salts and compounds. So, over time, the skin becomes red and itchy. Rashes and sores may also develop. Sometimes, when you scratch the itchy skin too much, the capillary blood vessels may break and cause a petechial rash - red and brown spots - to appear on the skin.
- Anxiety: There is a constant feeling of shame that accompanies the disorder. Urinary incontinence, which is a common symptom of many medical conditions, is often, not reported to doctors. The patient often avoids socializing due to fear of being unable to control the micturition process in a social situation.
- Depression: Urinary incontinence affects the patient's psychological health directly due to the adverse impact on his or her quality of life. The amount of sleep is often decreased as the patient is afraid of urinating while being asleep. The condition may also cause restrictions on employment and other recreational activities.
- Sexual problems: Most women suffering from urinary incontinence report decreased sexual urges, painful intercourse and are even unable to achieve orgasm in spite of responding to sexual stimulation because of urinary leakage during intercourse leading to embarrassment and withdrawal.
Everybody has experienced headaches at some time or other in their lives. It is the most common pain which one suffers from and usually goes away on its own without any treatment. In rare cases, this pain may be a sign of a serious medical condition and you need to see a specialist for headaches. Normally headaches which are moderate or severe in nature and are not responsive to over-the-counter pain relievers are a cause of concern.
However, here are some signs that can be warnings that should not be ignored:
- It occurs more than three times per month
- Headache with nausea and vomiting
- Headache with fever
- Headache with pain in the eye or ear
- Headache accompanied by other neurological symptoms such as seizures or change in vision, numbness, and difficulty with speech or weakness
- It awakens you from sleep
- A sudden headache that feels like explosion or thunderclap
- It causes confusion or loss of consciousness
- Headache after head injury
- Headaches beginning after the age of 50
The reason why you need to see a specialist in such cases is first to identify the cause of headache and then to get a pain management plan accordingly. The pain management specialist doctors have completed additional training and have additional certification in treating headaches. They may also work in a clinic dedicated to treating headaches. This empowers them to identify the cause of headache accurately. You might be surprised that headaches can be caused due to simple reason like dehydration or in some cases be an early sign of a life threatening brain tumor.
Pain management plans offered by the specialist
Depending on the signs and symptoms of your headache the pain management specialist will guide you if you have tension headaches, migraine headaches, or cluster headaches and treat it appropriately.
- Tension headache – These are the most common headaches caused due to the stress of day to day living and the specialist will mostly treat it with a prescription of over the counter pain medication and sometimes meditation too.
- Migraine headache - A person with a migraine headache has a more severe headache pain and may also experience sensitivity to light and sound, nausea and vomiting. Hence along with medication the specialist will guide you to keep a journal of the possible triggers and help you eliminate them.
- Cluster headache - Cluster headaches typically occur on one side of the head and are quite rare. They are more painful and usually will not respond to over-the-counter medication. People with cluster headaches usually have to take medication every day to prevent their headaches, because they are difficult to stop once they have started and they are utterly incapacitating.
What the specialist will actually do for your headache depends not just on the type of headache but also its cause and severity. So reach out to a specialist if you have any of the above mentioned signs and symptoms for an accurate diagnosis and to recover sooner.