Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Homoeopathy ClinicYour feedback matters!
The vast majority of us never consider our sinuses when we take a full breath through the nose. For others, this problem of stuffy nose, excruciating headaches, fever and infections, in episodes of sicknesses, last up to twelve weeks no less than four times each year. We should take a look at how this issue occurs and how to help them through Maharishi Ayurveda. This is how sinusitis occurs:
- Sinus issues are really brought on by a fundamental irregularity in Prana Vata (the subdosha of Vata that sees the brain and the head) and Shleshaka Kapha (a subdosha of Kapha, which administers oil and dampness levels).
- At the point when these two sub-doshas are at the same time imbalanced, another problem emerges. Ama, the sticky waste that is a result of processing, gets blended with Shleshaka Kapha in the sinus area, shaping a more toxic, sticky bodily fluid called Shleshma. Shleshma settles in the zone and stops the channels of the sinuses. Because of the confinement and blocking, Pitta dosha likewise gets to be imbalanced, and irritation occurs.
- At that point when each of the three doshas are out of adjustment, the body turns into a ground for bacteria, allergens, or infections. Air contamination, changes of hot and frosty climate increase it further. Eating unnecessary measures of chilly, sweet, not being able to workout or exercise can add to the problem.
Here is how it can be cured through Ayurveda:
Step 1: Eat foods that are not very hot, furthermore not very chilly. Stay away from extraordinary temperatures or foods that have extreme temperatures, for example, stew peppers or super cold foods and refreshments. Eat properly cooked, warm dinners that are light, sustaining, and simple to process. For instance, for breakfast, you could eat a stewed apple, and for the dinner eat khichari (a light and sustaining porridge made with two sections rice and one section mung dhal).
Step 2: Drink a lot of water seasoned with flavours, to decontaminate the sinuses of toxins and to allow the harmful waste that has developed to stream out. Bubble two quarts of water, empty the water into a bottle, and put two leaves of basil, two thin cuts of ginger, four leaves of mint, two bits of clove, and ¼ teaspoon of marshmallow root. Continue drinking this water for the duration of the day, however, make it again every morning.
Step 3: Detoxify the body and restore the sinus territory. Eat a lot of natural, crisp foods grown from the ground. Abstain from eating eggplant, banana, tomato and pepper, since these block the channels. Try not to skip meals or suppers, since that will annoy the stomach and create more problems for your body.
Asthma, as known to most, is a chronic respiratory condition characterized by swelling and narrowing of the airways with an increased mucus production. The condition can affect children as well adults. However, it is quite disturbing to see that asthma among children is on a mercurial rise. In many cases, children below the age of 5 years seem to be at the receiving end, complicating the things further. What is worse, being so small, some children are not even aware of their condition.
Recognising the Symptoms in Children
There may be a myriad of symptoms that could be an indication of asthma in children. However, not all children will exhibit similar symptoms.
- A child may cough uncontrollably, especially while laughing, crying, playing or even at night (a night cough).
- Wheezing is also common in such children. One may also complain of chest tightness.
- Breathing troubles such as breathlessness or shortness of breath may be seen in some children.
- The child may feel weak and tired.
- The chest and the neck muscles also appear to be tightened.
- Many children are found to often suffer from cold resulting in a chest congestion.
In some children with asthma, coughing may be the only associated symptom, a condition known as Cough-Variant Asthma.
Factors that increase the risk of asthma in children
- Increased exposure to smoke. The exposure can be before or even after birth.
- Some children may suffer from hay fever, a kind of nasal allergy that often results in an asthmatic reaction. Eczema can also act as a potential trigger.
- Necessary precautions (as much as possible) should be taken for children who have a family history of asthma. Those with a family history of allergies also need to be careful.
- Asthma may affect children with low birth weight as well as those with respiratory infections.
There is no denying the fact that a child with asthma should be under medical supervision with proper treatment. However, self-management can prove to be equally effective to keep asthma under control.
- As we all know asthma can be quite unpredictable, affecting the child at any point in time, always keep the medications and the inhaler handy.
- It is always advisable to use a mask (especially those suffering from nasal allergies).
- Get the child well vaccinated especially with the flu vaccination (the yearly vaccination).
- There are various factors (pollens, dust, cold, to name a few) that trigger an asthmatic reaction in a child. Identify the triggers and work towards keeping the child away from them as much as possible.
- The most important point, be in regular touch with the attending physician and keep an update on the condition.
- For school going children, the teachers and the school authorities should be informed about child's condition.
- Never panic in front of the child even in the case of an extreme and severe flare-up.
Pedophilia is an unnatural or abnormal attraction towards children of either or both sexes, usually aged thirteen years or younger. A pedophile's attraction towards adults varies. They fantasize and/or act on their fantasies with children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is one of the most common paraphilia (abnormal sexual desires). The DSM i. E. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders has included pedophilia as a mental disorder.
Here are a few facts about the disorder:
1. Pedophilic disorder is when pedophiles approach children to sexually gratify themselves or if desires towards children make them feel guilty and anxious and so, they alienate themselves from the society and are unable to achieve their personal goals.
2. One very important fact that one must keep in mind is that not all pedophiles molest children and not all child molesters are pedophiles. When one desires children, they are pedophilic. But only when they act on their desires, and sexually assault children, they are child molesters.
3. Since most pedophiles do not come forward or admit to having sexual desires towards children, most of the studies have been conducted on the pedophilic child molesters. However, the number of pedophiles is vast considering that there are about 4 million websites in business catering to child pornography.
4. Opening up and seeking help from a psychologist or psychiatrist might help them in curbing and managing these desires and prevent them from acting on them and committing sexual offenses. In rare cases, pedophiles are also prescribed medications to lower their sex drive.
5. Male pedophiles are far more common than female ones.
6. Most of the child sex offenders are family and relatives.
7. Psychologists believe that children who are lonely and aloof, and feel neglected are at a higher risk of being sexually abused. The type of activities differs in each case, while some just undress and look at a child, others force the child to take part and perform oral sex and/or touch the genitals or more.
8. In most countries, it is mandatory to report a pedophile to the authorities even when there is no risk, which is why most pedophiles do not come forward and admit having this disorder. They refrain from seeking help.
However, there is a prevention project dunkelfeld in Germany that provides free of cost services to people who are attracted to children, but are dedicated to not to act on their desires and molest children. This program maintains its members' confidentiality. Such programs are essential for a healthy society.
The presence of the excessive body and facial hair, a condition often termed as Hirsutism can be quite embarrassing for females. Waxing, threading, shaving, the use of hair removal creams and strips may provide a temporary solution but the problem surfaces within a month or two. The Laser Therapy comes as a blessing under such helpless situation. The Laser hair Reduction has gained immense worldwide recognition and appreciation. In this article, we will discuss the important points related to Laser Hair Reduction to help you understand the procedure better.
What is Laser Hair Reduction?
The Laser Hair Reduction is a hair removal procedure that utilizes a highly focused beam of light to get rid of the unwanted hair. As already known, the hair follicles contain pigments. It is these pigments that will absorb the light and will gradually result in the destruction of the hair.
Laser Hair Reduction Procedure
- The hair to be removed will undergo the necessary trimming (~ few mm just above the surface of the skin).
- It is important to adjust the equipment used in the Laser Reduction Therapy in accordance with hair color and thickness, the skin color, and the body area from where the hair will be removed.
- To ensure a better penetration of the laser beam as well as to keep the outer skin layer well shielded, the surgeon often makes use of a special cooling device or may even use a cold gel. Necessary precautions are also taken to keep the eyes protected from the laser light.
- Next, a pulse of the light will be focused on the area to undergo the treatment.
- In the meantime, the treated area will be under close scrutiny for any unwanted reactions or complication.
- At the end of the procedure, anti-inflammatory creams or ice packs may be used to soothe the treated area. One can also use cold water instead.
- The next session may be scheduled four to six weeks following the first one.
- In fact, the sessions will continue until there is complete hair removal from the targeted area.
The Associated Risks
- With a high beam light used, it is normal for the treated area to appear as if sunburned. The use of ice packs or even moisturizers can provide great relief. There may also be scarring, swelling or redness.
- In some rare cases, blister formation may also take place.
Precautions Before and After the hair removal
- Laser Hair Reduction requires precision. Make sure you are satisfied with the credentials of the surgeon. Always opt for an experienced surgeon with a higher success rate. It is better to be safe than to regret later.
- Refrain from any temporary hair removal procedures at least six weeks before the Laser Hair Reduction.
- You also need to keep the target skin area well protected from the sun rays. Most surgeons suggest minimum sun exposure at least six months before as well as after the hair removal. Make sure you use a good quality sunscreen.
Birthmarks are dark spots/blemishes that are present at birth or appear soon after. Most of them are harmless and while some disappear with time, some don't. Birthmarks may cause a person to be conscious of their appearance and some types of marks may even pose health problems. You can opt for birthmark removal for cosmetic or health reasons.
Types of birthmarks
The two major types of birthmarks are vascular birthmarks, which are caused due to the incorrect formation of blood vessels; and pigmented birthmarks that are caused due to an overgrowth of pigmentation cells.
Common vascular birthmarks are 3 types:
- Haemangiomas: Bright red or bluish marks that may appear above or below the skin's surface.
- Port-wine stains: They are discolorations found mainly on the neck, face arms or legs, which look like wine was spilled on that area of the body.
- Macular stains: These are faint red marks often found on the forehead, eyelids, nape of the neck, nose or the upper lip.
Pigmented birthmarks are generally of 3 types- Cafe-au-lait spots, which are common coffee colored spots; Mongolian spots that are flat, bluish-gray patches on the lower back or buttocks; and moles that may be tan or black, flat or raised and may have hair growing out of them. Moles may develop into skin cancer.
So, in cases where a birthmark can be potentially fatal for your health, it's best to get it removed.
Here are the different ways you can choose from if you intend to get your birthmark removed.
1. Laser surgery - It's a widely popular birthmark procedure, especially for port-wine stains. A yellow light laser, called flashlamp pumped a dye laser, is commonly used for treating and removing birthmarks in children. Haemangiomas are generally treated with a pulsed eye laser when they start to grow in size and become thicker than before.
2. Surgery - Surgical excision can help remove a birthmark and minimize the resulting scar. Mongolian birthmarks, port-wine stains, and haemangiomas can be treated with surgery.
3. Cryosurgery and Electrodessication - Cryosurgery is the application of extreme cold to the affected area to destroy the diseased tissue. Electrodessication refers to the destruction of tissues by dehydration induced by a high-frequency electric current.
Meat forms an essential part of the daily diet of many people. But it often gets difficult to choose between white meat (chicken or fish) and red meat (beef or pork or mutton) due to the numerous health benefits offered by both. Moreover, both kinds of meat have some health risks as well, which should be kept in mind while consuming either of them.
Read on to find how each type of meat may affect your health, and, which will be more beneficial for your body.
People who are more conscious about their weight often tend to choose white meat over red meat because of its lower fat content. For example, fat content in chicken is only about 11%, whereas pork contains about 45% fat. Moreover, the saturated fat content of red meat is about 2.64 times that of white meat.
100 gm of chicken breast has about 29.80 gm of protein, whereas the same amount of lamb and pork contain 22.51 gm and 27.55 gm protein respectively. In this case, consumption of white meat will prove to be beneficial as your body can absorb only 74% of the protein in red meat and 80% of the protein in white meat.
Other nutrient content
Red meat is rich in niacin, vitamin b12, riboflavin and thiamine, iron and minerals like zinc and phosphorus. While vitamin b12 aids proper nerve health and ensures that the red blood cells function properly, zinc is responsible for strengthening your immune system.
White meat contains fewer nutrients in comparison to red meat. However, fish contains high amount of omega-3 fatty acids, which help in improving lipid profiles and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
Consumption of both types of meat has been long associated with increased risk of different diseases. The presence of myoglobin, a type of protein in red meat, is responsible for increasing the risk of certain types of cancer. Also, red meat has been often linked with increased chances of hypertension and heart diseases.
These days, feeding antibiotics to chicken for enlarging their size has become a common practise. So, consumption of this type of meat increases the amount of drug-resistant bacteria in your body and reduces the effect of useful drugs too.
White meat and red meat both have their own health benefits and risks, so including small amounts of both in your diet will prove to be beneficial for your body. Determine the amount of each type of meat you will consume depending on your body's specific requirements.
Ear discharge may occur due to several reasons. Injury or trauma to the ear canal, a ruptured ear drum or an infection in the middle ear may be the most common causes of ear discharge. Eczema, swimmer’s ear and other skin irritations may also lead to this problem. While there are some simple home remedies to treat this disorder, always consult an ENT specialist if the discharge does not stop after the application of those treatments.
Let us look at some common ways to treat this disorder.
- Use gravity: While this method does not treat ear discharge per se, it does help in draining the fluid build-up in the ear. Just lie down on your side keeping the affected ear parallel to the ground. Use your finger to create a vacuum inside your ear and drain the fluid inside it. The finger must be clean. You can also use a cotton wad for this purpose. Another way could be by simply lying on your side with a towel under your ear.
- Use a warm compress: This treatment promotes the flow of ear discharge to its outer part, thereby alleviating the pain. Dip a clean piece of cloth in warm water, wring the cloth as much as you can and then place it around your ear for 2-5 minutes. Lie down on your side.
- Inhale steam: Inhaling steam, opens up the Eustachian tube, thereby promoting the flow of the trapped ear discharge. Simply mix a little bit of eucalyptus oil with some water, boil the mixture and inhale the steam. Tilt your head to one side so that the fluid drains out. Do this exercise for 5-10 minutes. Cover your head and the water with a towel to prevent the steam from escaping. Repeat this exercise as needed.
- Use vinegar and rubbing alcohol mixture: Vinegar and rubbing alcohol have excellent anti-microbial properties. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol. Put some drops of the mixture in a dropper. Lie down on your side with the infected ear upwards. Insert some drops of the solution with the dropper in your ear. Wait for 10 minutes and then drain out the ear discharge by tilting the infected ear to the other side. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
- Use garlic oil: Crush 2-3 garlic cloves and extract its oil. Use a dropper to put 2-3 drops of this extract into your affected ear. Tilt the head to one side so that the juice settles down. Now hold a dryer next to the infected ear and let the warm air blow inside it. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Knee replacement surgery- which is also known as knee arthroplasty, helps to relieve the pain in the knee thereby restoring the knee function. During this procedure, a surgeon cuts the damaged cartilage and bone from the kneecap, thighbone, and shinbone and replaces the same with an artificial joint comprising of high-grade plastics, alloys, and polymers. A patient/surgeon has the liberty to choose the type of knee joint he/she prefers based on factors such as weight, age, overall health etc.
Signs that might indicate a knee replacement surgery -
- The pain in the knee keeps coming back all the time.
- The knee aches after a brisk walk or during an ongoing exercise session.
- The mobility of a person has gradually decreased over time as compared to last few years.
- A supporting cane or medication isn’t delivering the desired support or pain relief.
- The knee tends to stiffen when a person sits for a long time. Example- witting through a movie or sitting in the car for too long proves to be a major hurdle.
- The pain proves to be a major problem that intervenes with sleep.
- The knee motion significantly decreases once a person tries to bend the knee.
- Climbing stairs turns out to be a major hurdle.
- Getting out of bathtubs becomes a major challenge.
- The knee becomes and stays stiff or at least half an hour after getting up from bed in the morning. If the stiffness lasts for more than 60 minutes, it is a sign of inflammatory disease.
How is a knee replacement surgery performed?
- Knee replacement surgery requires overnight stay in the hospital.
- It involves a general or spinal anesthesia.
- Once the skin over the surgical site is cleansed with an antiseptic, the doctor makes an incision and takes out the damaged surface of the knee joint.
- The knee joint is then resurfaced with a prosthesis made up of plastic and metal.
A cemented prosthesis is most commonly used during these days. The prosthesis contains 3 components:
- Tibial component
- Femoral component
- Patellar component
What are the advantages of knee replacement surgery?
- The biggest advantage of this surgery is the freedom from constant and throbbing pain.
- The fact that surgery can increase the mobility also proves to be a blessing for the general condition of the patient.
- Knee replacement also helps a patient to get rid of supporting device such as a cane, wheelchair, pain medications etc.
- The feeling of stiffness also goes away after the surgery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Ayurveda treats food as a medicine, and most of the conditions are cured with Ayurvedic diets. Ayurveda considers certain foods as exceptional as they offer numerous health benefits, and one among them is Pumpkin.
Do you know the pumpkin can offer you numerous health benefits and not be used merely for making your jack-o-lantern during halloween? As per Ayurveda, it is especially beneficial for individuals with elevated vata and pitta doshas. It also serves as “Basti Shodan” and helps maintain bladder health.
Here are some of the most important benefits that pumpkins proffer when you eat them regularly.
- Contains copious amounts of vitamin A: Daily consumption of pumpkin can get you high doses of vitamin A, which is necessary to maintain your eye health. Not only eyes, but it will also help you in having a good skin, healthy bones, and teeth.
- It has a high dose of fiber: A bowl of mashed pumpkin contains 3 grams of dietary fiber while a handful of pumpkin seeds can give you 1.3 grams of this nutrient. Therefore, pumpkin serves you the required amount of dietary fiber as per our recommended daily requirement.
- Pumpkin can give you a good night’s sleep: Don’t forget to use the seed when it comes to a pumpkin. Pumpkin seeds contain Tryptophan which is an amino acid that promotes better sleep while also improving your mood.
- Good for your heart health: The fiber contents of pumpkin also protects you from a wide range of coronary diseases. It is also helpful in maintaining a healthy blood pressure owing to the presence of phytoestrogens in it.
- Cools the system: Pumpkin also has a cooling effect on the body system which makes it very beneficial for people who suffer from heartburn and burning sensations in the hands, feet, and stomach. It helps in cooling the digestive systems which, in turn, reduces the impacts of stomach infection, acid reflux, enlargement of liver and constipation.
The juice of petha is also useful for the health in a variety of ways. It can cure bleeding from any part of the body such as gums or nose or piles. This type of bleeding generally occurs due to an imbalance in the body temperature. It happens when there is a considerable rise in the temperature of the body. The cooling nature of petha aids in maintaining body temperature and prevent this kind of complications.
It is also beneficial, if you are suffering from kidney problems or urinary tract infections or stones or bladder issues and is also regarded as an excellent remedy for treating asthma. Pumpkin can also help in eliminating the risk of diabetes and can help keep it in control, if you already have diabetes.
As you can see, this simple fruit vegetable is highly beneficial for your good health and deserves to be added as a part of your diet. You can experiment various recipes right from soups to desserts using pumpkin to accomplish this easily.
Immuno Shots or allergy shots, in other words, are known as allergen immunotherapy. As the name suggests, it provides a complete relief from severe allergies for longer durations. Severe allergy symptoms can play havoc with life and can curtail your daily activities. You can opt for immuno shots when none of the other treatment plans are working out. Allergies can be due to many reasons, such as dust mites, pollen, feathers, insect bites, pets and pollution.
How can immuno shots benefit you?
Immuno shots can easily reduce the signs of different allergens
Helps build immunity naturally in your body
Reduces your long-term usage of allergy medication
Cost effective in the long-term
Has reduced side effects as compared to other medications
Immuno shots can easily control allergies triggered by
Who can go for immuno shots?
They also work effectively on allergies caused by dust mites, pollens, pet dander and bee stings, etc.
Immuno shots are not recommended for children less than 5 years of age, pregnant women, people suffering from cardiovascular diseases
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Since ages, dark circles have always been a serious concern of people, especially women, when it comes to sporting a flawless skin. The darkened circles developed right below the eyes have the power to ruin your appearance, if not taken care of properly. With laser resurfacing technique coming into use, it is now possible to say goodbye to the time-consuming daily application of makeups to hide the dark circles.
Dark circles refer to the dark blemishes which are formed particularly around the eyes. From hereditary to nutritional deficiency, excessive sun exposure, stress, and liver diseases, the reason behind the half-moon shaped skin darkening can be various. Sometimes, even certain medications, anemia and aging are considered to cause dark circles.
What is laser resurfacing?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic treatment which is performed to reduce skin irregularities, facial wrinkles, acne scars and other skin blemishes. In this technique, laser beams or short concentrated and direct pulsating light beams are passed over the skin surface, which precisely and gently paints away unwanted cells. This technique works on a single layer at a time. This procedure is clinically proven to lighten the dark skin tones while inducing fresh collagen formation in the skin cells, which makes it an ideal non-surgical cosmetic procedure that works wonder in removing dark circles.
Benefits it has to offer
One of the major benefits of this procedure is that it provides refreshed and tighter skin with a youthful glow and reduced blemishes in the shortest of time. Along with making the dark circles fade away, laser resurfacing also helps in reducing wrinkles, acne scars, while improving the sun damaged and aged skin.
- Possible side effects: There are minimal to no risks of any side effects is involved in the removal of dark circles by laser resurfacing. Though major complications are very much unusual, still, minor bruising or skin discoloration may be there which becomes minimal, when performed by a skilled cosmetic physician.
- Ideal candidates and recovery time: Anyone who wishes to get rid of the annoying and distressing under eye dark circles can opt for this cosmetic procedure of laser resurfacing. Being a non-surgical and usually a one-time procedure, it requires maximum a week for getting back to normal life.
However, one needs to remember that the type of this very treatment may vary depending on the color and pigmentation of one's skin, the volume level in the cheek and eye eras, and the cause of dark circles. CO2 lasers, Erbium laser, and Fraxel laser are some of the types available. Therefore, it's important to consult with your cosmetic physician to know about the most appropriate and ideal dark circle treatment for your case to obtain the best results.
संतरे और नींबू के प्रजाति का ही फल है चकोतरा. लेकिन इसमें संतरे की बजाए सिट्रिक एसिड अधिक और शर्करा कम होती है. इसमें नींबू और संतरे के सभी गुण मौजूद होते हैं. स्वाद में खट्टा और कुछ मीठा लगने वाला चकोतरा की खेती सबसे पहले भारतीय उपमहाद्वीप और दक्षिणपूर्वी एशिया क्षेत्र में शुरू की गई थी. चकोतरा में पोटेशियम और लाइकोपीन के अलावा और भी कई पोषक तत्व और विटामिन मौजूद होते हैं. इनमें कैल्शियम, शर्करा, फॉस्फोरस, और विटामिन ए एवं सी प्रमुख हैं. आइए चकोतरा के फायदे और नुकसान को समझें.
1. आँखों के लिए
चकोतरा हमारे आँखों के लिए काफी महत्वपूर्ण है. गुलाबी और लाल रंग के चकोतरा में बड़ी मात्रा में बीटा कैरोटीन पाया जाता है. बीटा कैरोटिन हमारे आँखों के स्वास्थ्य के लिए आवश्यक तत्व है. इसमें पाया जाने वाला विटामिन ए और फ्लेवोनोइड एंटीऑक्सिडेंट जैसे कि नारीरेनिन और नॉररीनिंग भी आँखों के लिए फायदेमंद है.
2. बालों के लिए
इसमें पाया जाने वाला विटामिन सी कई तरह से हमारे बालों के लिए लाभकारी साबित होता है. दरअसल विटामिन सी एक एंटीऑक्सिडेंट है जो कि बालों के वृद्धि और विकास के लिए एक आवश्यक तत्व है. इसके अलावा ये बालों से रुसी और अन्य समस्याओं को भी ख़त्म करता है.
3. बुखार में
चकोतरा बुखार में भी काफी उपयोगी है. इसमें बहुमूल्य और प्राकृतिक 'क्विनिन' होता है जो मलेरिया के उपचार में मुख्य भूमिका निभाता है. इसके अलावा क्विनिन एक प्रकार का अल्कोअलॉइड है जो मलेरिया के इलाज के साथ साथ ही गठिया और पैर की ऐंठन के उपचार में भी लाभकारी है. इसके लिए चकोतरा के पल्प या रस का इस्तेमाल किया जा सकता है.
4. पेट की समस्याओं के लिए
चकोतरा के सेवन से हम पेट की समस्याओं से भी निपट सकते हैं. इसका ताजा रस पाचन के बाद एक क्षारीय प्रभाव उत्पन्न करता है. इसलिए ये शरीर में एसिड गठन को रोककर कई समस्याओं को ख़त्म करता है. अपच में भी इसके रस से काफी लाभ मिलता है. इसमें मौजूद फाइबर और वेजटेटिव पल्प आंतों के लिए बल्क जोड़ता है और आपके शौच जाने को नियंत्रित करता है. कब्ज की समस्या से बचने के लिए आप इसके रस का सुबह खाली पेट इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं.
5. थकान को करे दूर
थकान मिटाने और अनिद्रा जैसी बीमारी में भी चकोतरा काफी उपयोगी है. इसके रस में नॉटकेटन नाम का एक बहुत दुर्लभ और महत्वपूर्ण यौगिक पाया जाता है. जो कि हमारे शरीर के ऊर्जा और सहनशक्ति में वृद्धि करता है. इसमें मौजूद ट्रिप्टोफान हमारे नींद से संबंधित समस्याओं को भी दूर करता है.
6. मूत्र विकार का उपचार
मूत्र विकार को दूर करने में भी चकोतरा काफी उपयोगी फल है. ये किडनी के पथरी और रक्तचाप में भी काफी उपयोगी है. इसके रस में पोटेशियम और विटामिन सी प्रचुर मात्रा में पाया जाता है. विटामिन सी मूत्र पीएच को बढ़ाने और जिस दर पर साइट्रिक एसिड को स्रावित किया जाता है, उसे तेज करने में मदद करता है. इसकी वजह से हमें बनने वाला कैल्शियम पथरी के खतरे को कम करता है.
7. कैंसर के उपचार में
इसमें पाया जाने वाला फ्लेवोनोइड शरीर में संक्रमण का और कार्सिनोजन के असर को कम करता है. इसके अलावा इसमें मौजूद फ्लेवोनॉइड और विटामिन ए फेफड़ों के कैंसर और मौखिक कैंसर से बचाने में मदद करता है.
8. गठिया का उपचार
इसमें पाया जाने वाला सैलिसिलिक एसिड शरीर के कैल्शियम को तोड़ने में मदद करता है. जो कि जोड़ों की कार्टिलेज को निर्मित करता है. गठिया के बेहतर उपचार के लिए चकोतरा के रस के साथ सेब का सिरका मिलकर पिएं.
9. कोलेस्ट्रॉल को कम करने में
चकोतरा में मौजूद एंटीऑक्सिडेंट हमारे शरीर से कोलेस्ट्रॉल स्तर को घटाने में भी उपयोगी होता है. नियमित रूप से चकोतरा का सेवन कोलेस्ट्रॉल का स्तर 15% और ट्राइग्लिसराइड का स्तर 17% तक कम कर सकता है.
10. लिवर की के लिए
लीवर में बनने वाले कई तरह के विषाक्त पदार्थों को चकोतरा में मौजूद सफाई एजेंट हटा देते हैं. इसमें लिमोनाइड नाम का एंटीऑक्सिडेंट और फाइटो पोषक तत्व भी पाया जाता है जो कि विषाक्त पदार्थों को इक्स्क्रीट करने में मदद करता है. जिससे उन्हें पानी में अधिक घुलनशील बनाया जा सकता है.
11. वजन कम करने में
चकोतरा में भरपूर मात्रा में फाइबर मौजूद होता है. जो कि भूख को कोलेसाइटोकिनिन नाम के पाचक रस को नियंत्रित करने वाले हारमोन को स्त्रावित करके भूख को संतुष्ट करता है. चकोतरा के सेवन से इंसुलिन कम होता है, इस प्रकार यह चीनी को संग्रह करने और वसा को बदलने की जगह, इसका इस्तेमाल ईंधन के रूप में करता है. इस वजह से वजन घटाने की संभावना बढ़ जाती है.
12. त्वचा के लिए
चकोतरा में विटामिन ए और सी, खनिज और एंटी ऑक्सीडेंट भी पर्याप्त मात्रा में पाया जाता है. विटामिन सी और एंटीऑक्सिडेंट प्रभाव त्वचा को पर्यावरणीय खतरों से बचाने के साथ ही स्किन कोलेजन के उत्पादन को उत्तेजित करता है. जो कि त्वचा को चिकनाई और लोच प्रदान करके इसे कोमलता प्रदान करता है.
चकोतरा के नुकसान
- चकोतरा के रस में कुछ दवाओं के असर को कम करने वाले रसायन पाए जाते हैं इसलिए इसके रस का इस्तेमाल सावधानी से करें.
- इसका प्रयोग किसी चिकित्सक के परामर्श से ही करना उचित रहेगा.
तमाम लाभदायक फलों में चीकू भी प्रमुख है. ये न सिर्फ स्वादिष्ट होता है बल्कि इसमें पोषक तत्वों की भी भरपूर मात्रा पाई जाती है. इसमें 71 प्रतिशत पानी, 1.5 प्रतिशत प्रोटीन, 1.5 प्रतिशत चर्बी और 25.5 प्रतिशत कार्बोहाइड्रेट पाया जाता है. विटामिन ए और सी से भरपूर चीकू में 14 प्रतिशत शर्करा भी पाया जात है. प्रोटीन, कार्बोहाइड्रेट, विटामिन-ए व सी, फॉस्फोरस, आयरन आदि पोषक तत्वों से भरपूर चीकू सेहत के दृष्टिकोण से काफी लाभदायक फल है. इसके बेहतर लाभ के लिए इसे दूध के साथ खाया जाना चाहिए. इसके लाभकारी गुणों के कारण ये गर्भवती महिलाओं एवं स्तनपान कराने वाली माताओं के लिए बेहद उपयोगी है. इसके फायदे जानने के लिए निम्लिखित बिन्दुओं को देखें.
1. पेट के लिए
पेट में होने वाली कई तरह की परेशानियों को दूर करने में चीकू प्रमुख भूमिका निभाता है. चीकू आंतों को मजबूत बनाने, भूख को बढ़ाने और यूरिन की कमी एवं जलन को दूर करने में सहायक साबित होता है. चीकू में टैनिन नाम का एक उत्कृष्ट एंटीइनफ्लेमेट्री एजेंट पाया जाता है. जो कि हैं कई तरह की पेट की समस्याओं से निपटने में सहायता करता है. इसमें पाया जाने वलाल विटामिन-ए हमारी आँखों की समस्याओं को दूर करने में काफी उपयोगी है. इसमें ग्लूकोज की अधिकता होने के कारण ये शरीर को ऊर्जा देने का भी काम करता है. काफी मात्रा में पाया जाता है जो शरीर को एनर्जी देने का काम करता है.
2. गुर्दे के लिए
चीकू में मौजूद तमाम लाभदायक तत्व हमारे गुर्दे के लिए काफी उपयोगी साबित होता है. ये गुर्दे व् ह्रदय से जुड़े हमारे तमाम समस्याओं को दूर करता है. इसमें पाया जाने वाला भरपूर आयरन हमारे शरीर में खून की कमी को भी दूर करता है. कार्बोहाइड्रेट और अन्य पोषक तत्व भी इसमें पाए जाते हैं.
3. गर्भवती महिलाओं के लिए
गर्भवती महिलाओं और स्तनपान कराने वाली माताओं के लिए भी चीकू बेहद फायदेमंद साबित होता है. दरअसल इसमें तमाम पोषक तत्व पाए जाते हैं जो कि इस दौरान आवश्यक होते हैं. हमारे हड्डियों के लिए जरुरी कैल्शियम व फॉस्फोरस जैसे खनिज भी काफी सहायक हैं.
चीकू के अन्य फायदे
- ये हमारे दिल और रक्त वाहिकाओं के लिए अत्यंत लाभदायक साबित होता होता है.
- ये कब्ज और दस्त की बिमारी को ठीक करने बहुत सहायक होता है.
- चीकू कैंसर के खतरे को भी कम करने में काफी मददगार है.
- इसमें पाया जाने वाला बीटा क्रिप्टोक्सैन्थीन फेफड़ो के कैंसर के खतरे को भी कम करता है.
- चीकू एनिमिया होने की संभावना से भी हमें बचाने काम करता है.
- यह हृदय रोगों और गुर्दे के रोगों से भी हमें बचाने का काम करता है.
- इसे खाने से आंतों की शक्ति बढती है और आंतें अधिक मजबूत होती हैं.
- इसकी छाल में बुखार नाशक गुण पाया जाता है. ऐसा इसकी छाल में पाए जाने वाले टैनिन के कारण संभव हो पाता है.
- इसके फल में थोड़ी सी मात्रा में संपोटिन नामक तत्व रहता है. चीकू के बीज मृदुरेचक और मूत्रकारक माने जाते हैं. चीकू के बीज में सापोनीन एवं संपोटिनीन नामक कड़वा पदार्थ होता है.
- इसके पे़ड की छाल से निकले चिकना दूधिया- `रस-चिकल` नामक गोंद से चबाने का गोंद च्युंइगम बनता है. यह छोटी-छोटी वस्तुओं को जो़डने के काम आता है. दंत विज्ञान से संबन्धित शल्य चिकित्सा में `ट्रांसमीशन बेल्ट्स` बनाने में इसका उपयोग होता है.
- चीकू ज्वर के रोगियों के लिए भी एक अत्यंत उपयोगी पदार्थ है.
- भोजन के एक घंटे बाद यदि चीकू का सेवन किया जाए तो यह निश्चित रूप से लाभ कारक है.
- चीकू के नित्य सेवन से धातुपुष्ट होती है तथा पेशाब में जलन की परेशानी दूर होती है.
Wake up at 8 Have a full mug milk tea Went to my chicken shop until 12.30 not much hard work. 2 hours sleeping in after noon again 3.00 to 7.00 on shop. 1 cup tea at 4.00 Dinner at 7.30 of 4 chapati with any normal gravy made by mom. Junk food once in month Grill food out side 2 to 3 times in month. Sleep at 1.00 a.m to 8.00 a.m This is my life. Play football for 30 to 40 min in 4 times in month. Daily 5000 steps walking according to ky lenovo smartband. What should I do. This is my life style. I got belly fat on my stomach visible from any shirt tshirt. waist almost 34. How to trsfr this fat into mass. I am just 27 n I can not look like that.
I am using sbl glowing beauty cream. But I did not find any good result. This cream is like other instant fairness cream but after some time the glowness of cream is like nothing. please tell me how to use this cream properly for increase skin tone. I already have fair complexion but now days its like nothing so please tell how to use sbl glowing cream properly to get more skin tone.
Diabetes is not a disease. It is an imbalance of blood glucose. Means our blood has more glucose than what our body needs. Our body cells are rejecting to take more glucose from the blood, because they are already full.
Why Diabetes is good?
What will happen if this system doesn’t work? We will keep on consuming glucose rich foods and having higher & higher glucose in our body cells, which will result in ever-increasing weight and causing many other disorders.
This does not mean that Diabetes is good for ever.
Once we have known that we have more glucose, we must control it. Else it will lead to so many diseases. It is like when fuel tank of our vehicle is full, we cannot keep on filling fuel. Either we must run the vehicle or stop putting fuel. In other words, putting fuel only as much as required to run the vehicle. Fuel tank has a limited capacity. But our body has expandable tank. We can add very high weight if this excess glucose signalling called Diabetes does not work. In many people it does not, despite very high glucose intake and they keep on gaining weight. Glucose is a sugar & is present in many foods that we eat.
What should diabetics do?
- Increase physical activity - this will burn excess glucose in the body cells. Atleast 30 mins of physical activity is a must.
- Reduce glucose rich foods - glucose is the body fuel, but only as much as required. A diabetic must consume foods with less amount of, and slow releasing glucose. These are called foods with low 'glycemic index'. All natural foods like vegetables, fuits, legumes & nuts are low GI foods.
Tongue cleaning is as important as brushing and flossing. Use of a proper tongue scraper every morning will remove tongue plaque and freshen your breath.
Fast facts on Acne
Here are some facts about acne.
a)Acne is a skin disease involving the oil glands at the base of hair follicles.
b)It affects 3 in every 4 people aged 11 to 30 years.
c)It is not dangerous, but it can leave skin scars.
d)Treatment depends on how severe and persistent it is.
e)Risk factors include genetics, the menstrual cycle, anxiety and stress, hot and humid climates, using oil-based makeup, and squeezing pimples.
WHAT IS ACNE?
- Acne is a common skin problem.
- Acne is a chronic, inflammatory skin disease that results in whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, cysts, and nodules. It is not dangerous, but it can leave skin scars.
- Human skin has pores that connect to oil glands under the skin. Follicles connect the glands to the pores. Follicles are small sacs that produce and secrete liquid.
- The glands produce an oily liquid called sebum. Sebum carries dead skin cells through the follicles to the surface of the skin. A small hair grows through the follicle out of the skin.
- Pimples grow when these follicles get blocked, and oil builds up under the skin.
- They tend to appear on the face, back, chest, shoulders, and neck.
- Skin cells, sebum, and hair can clump together into a plug. This plug gets infected with bacteria, and swelling results. A pimple starts to develop when the plug begins to break down.
- Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) is the name of the bacteria that live on the skin and contributes to the infection of pimples.
- Research suggests that the severity and frequency of acne depend on the strain of bacteria. Not all acne bacteria trigger pimples. One strain helps to keep the skin pimple-free.
Stress can be a key trigger of acne in some cases.
A range of factors triggers acne, but the main cause is thought to be a rise in androgen levels.
Androgen is a type of hormone, the levels of which rise when adolescence begins. In women, it gets converted into estrogen.
Rising androgen levels cause the oil glands under the skin to grow. The enlarged gland produces more sebum. Excessive sebum can break down cellular walls in the pores, causing bacteria to grow.
Some studies suggest that genetic factors may increase the risk.
Other causes include:
- some medications that contain androgen and lithium
- greasy cosmetics
- hormonal changes
- emotional stress
Acne pimples vary in size, color, and level of pain.
The following types are possible:
- Whiteheads: These remain under the skin and are small
- Blackheads: Clearly visible, they are black and appear on the surface of the skin
- Papules: Small, usually pink bumps, these are visible on the surface of the skin
- Pustules: Clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are red at their base and have pus at the top
- Nodules: Clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are large, solid, painful pimples that are embedded deep in the skin
- Cysts: Clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are painful and filled with pus. Cysts can cause scars.
TIPS FOR MANAGING ACNE
Here are some tips for looking after skin that has acne or is prone to it.
1.Wash your face no more than twice each day with warm water and mild soap made especially for acne.
2.Do not scrub the skin or burst the pimples, as this may push the infection further down, causing more blocking, swelling, and redness.
3.Avoid popping pimples, as this makes scarring likelier.
4.A specialist can treat a pimple that requires rapid removal for cosmetic reasons.
5.Refrain from touching the face.
6.Hold the telephone away from the face when talking, as it is likely to contain sebum and skin residue.
7.Wash hands frequently, especially before applying lotions, creams, or makeup.
8.Clean spectacles regularly as they collect sebum and skin residue.
9.If acne is on the back, shoulders, or chest, try wearing loose clothing to let the skin breathe. Avoid tight garments, such as headbands, caps, and scarves, or wash them regularly if used.
10.Choose makeup for sensitive skin and avoid oil-based products. Remove makeup before sleeping.
11.Keep hair clean, as it collects sebum and skin residue. Avoid greasy hair products, such as those containing cocoa butter.
12.Avoid excessive sun exposure, as it can cause the skin to produce more sebum. Several acne medications increase the risk of sunburn.
13.Use an electric shaver or sharp safety razors when shaving. Soften the skin and beard with warm soapy water before applying shaving cream.
14.Avoid anxiety and stress, as it can increase production of cortisol and adrenaline, which exacerbate acne.
15.Try to keep cool and dry in hot and humid climates, to prevent sweating.
Acne is a common problem. It can cause severe embarrassment, but treatment is available, and it is effective in many cases.
HOMOEOPATHY WORKS BEST TO GET RID OFF ACNE PERMANENTLY.