Treatment of Lumpectomy
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Prostate Laser Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Kidney Stones Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Vascular Trauma Treatment
Arterial Thrombosis Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
My face skin look dull uneven skin colour n lot of pimple scars n holes but now I have no pimples but scars n holes remain on my face. If I use any cream it's go worst again so pls suggest d solution.
Sir/mam I had black heads on my nose due to that my nose is becoming oily and pimples are occurring ,can you recommend some medication to remove the black heads on my nose permanently.
I am 27 years old girl. My complexion is not fair and not so dark also. I want a clear fair complexion. I have dark patches around my mouth. It bothers me a lot. It looks so bad. I have consulted so many doctors but I did not get any result. I have sensitive skin too. So please help me to get result. I will be thankful to you.
Her complexion is not fair. Have any cream in market for fair-complexion. I have head about skin-shine, melaz any many more add with 30 days replacement guarantee. U advise me what should she use for better and soon result.
She had a spot on wrist skin. We tried so many anti-spot cream but could, t get relief. It is 2-3 years old spot. It was from hot oil fall on hand. So tell me any best cream from your skin specialist.
Hi Doctors, I am normal fair in colour. But from few months my face becoming too black. Not sure what reason. Can you suggest any natural remedies to get instant glow and to get fair.
My father is having problem with prostate enlargement, he's having problem while urinating because of that. So please tell remedies and proper treatment, we are worried.
I am 16 years old girl and I have a very dark brownish tone skin in my pelvic region and it really makes me sad if a guy would refuse me. My body tone is fair then too the pelvic regions are darker. I need to get that to similar tone of my body or slight dark but they are almost blackish!
I am 24 years old female. I have one lump from inside anus to pernium. When I touche the lump it is a thick skin .inside that at one side feels like something is there.in lower part one is developing, it is like sheat. Earlier blood was in stool, I applied nitroglycerin ointment, now there is no pain or blood in stool. I think my stool has varying size. Please tell me what I have to do to eliminate lump permanently. Is surgery is the only solution. If surgery is done how much time will take to get better.
Is 10% salicylic acid best for fungus infection. After applying for several months I noticed my black fungal infected skin becoming white again. Is it the best anti fungal cream or my skin is just becoming white after application.
I have black spot scars on my body parts most of time it's disappeared self after few days. When it's comes out my body suffers with big pain.
I have white heads on my face. Even by doing several attempts I didn't find any changes. What could I do.
Hi, My lips are very black I want to make then lighter or probably pink. Tell me what to do about it. Thanks.
Every woman endure menopause, by the time she reaches middle age. It comes with a lot of complications, and skin changes are also not spared. It is vital to know how to fight the skin changes of menopause to take right actions at the right time.
Changes Experienced: Major problems faced are hormonal changes and their declines. Ultimately, ovarian activity slows down decreasing in B-Estradiol levels. This leads to hot flashes or warmth feel under the skin, especially on face and profuse sweating. The overall experience leads to decrease in the production of estrogen and progesterone, leading to skin changes.
- Oily Skin: Testosterone production is prominent that stimulates sebaceous glands to secrete thicker sebum making skin appear oily.
- Facial Hair: Some women show development of facial hair, especially on chin.
- Sagging Skin and Wrinkles: Decrease in estrogen leads to fat redistribution. This results in skin sagging on face, neck, hands and arms.
- Elastosis: Lower estrogen levels lead to decrease in collagen and elastin in the skin dermis. UV rays destroy collagen resulting in elastosis.
- Thinning Epidermis: This leads to trans-epidermal water loss and dry skin.
- Hyperpigmentation / Age Spots: Melanin production is tampered.
How to Fight Against It
Here are some tips on how to fight the skin changes of menopause.
1. With age, skin becomes dry. Right cleanser with a creamy formula is a solution for dry skin.
2. Use heavier cream to moisten your skin. Avoid hot, long showers.
3. Skin protection from sunlight is a must. Choose a sunscreen that is from a broad-spectrum SPF30 or higher and use it regularly.
4. Due to hormonal changes, wrinkles appear, and hence you need to apply moisturizer on face, jawline and neck regularly. Use skin-care products meant to act against fine lines and sagging.
5. Face, hands and chest usually get affected with age spots. Use sunscreen every day. Those who are already affected with spots, use exfoliating products. These products help to shed dead skin cells. Toners may also help.
6. Apply moisturiser on hands too and wear gloves while doing household or yard work.
7. Eat foods with antioxidants such as brightly-coloured fruits and vegetables.
8. Soy, which is rich in isoflavones, acts like estrogen in the body.
9. Stress tends to make skin drier. Yoga, meditation, etc. helps to relax.
10. Do exercise regularly to tone your muscles.
11. Sleep well: Beauty sleep is most essential to regenerate your cells. Sleep prevents dark circles under eyes. Around 8 to 9 hours of sleep is recommended.
Now you know how to fight the skin changes of menopause. Follow the tips and then age will be just a number.
Sir/mam I have an oily face mainly at the nose and sides of nose and some part on cheeks, can you please give me a medication or advice to get out of this oily face and make it normal.
I have deep pores on my skin due to pimples in my teens. Also skin extremely sensitive it gets tanned faster. Pls advice if can skin treated.
Hello Doctor, Im a female of age 25 ,i can see some white patches on my back neck since a month when I google it I found it is similar to the term "Tinea Versicolor" but I couldn't find any itchiness or so. Can you please suggest me any cream or soap or tablets for that. Your prompt response would be appreciable.
Sir can I remove my tattoo by plastic surgery if yes how much it will cost and how much time it will take to cure.
Tummy tuck surgery or Abdominoplasty is a cosmetic plastic surgery procedure which tightens the muscles of your tummy. Loose skin and fat from your abdomen are also removed and as a result, the abdomen gets flat and toned. This surgery is common among women after pregnancy who want to restore their figure. This surgery also assists patients who have lost a large amount of weight in a short time period. Most tummy tuck surgeries are carried out for cosmetic reasons. However, there are certain medical benefits, which are gained after an abdominplasty is carried out. They are enlisted below.
- Stress urinary incontinence is reduced: After giving birth, many women develop Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI). This is a bladder control disorder that causes leakage of urine without control when you sneeze, cough or laugh loudly. Usually, this disorder can be treated without having a surgery, but in certain cases a tummy tuck enables speedy recovery in patients who did not have a caesarian section. A slight amount of bladder obstruction is created, which reduces the SUI.
- Gives you a better posture and enhanced abdominal tone: The stomach muscles sometimes become distended due to extreme loss of weight or because of pregnancy. A tummy tuck surgery helps in tightening of the weak muscles, removes excess fat and skin and the abdomen gets flattened. After carrying out a tummy tuck, people get an improved posture as the tightened muscles provide better support to the vertebrae.
- Correction of ventral hernia: A ventral hernia occurs due to the breake down of intestinal or abdominal tissues through the abdomen walls, and a sack is formed. The causes include abdominal weakness as a result of huge weight loss or previous surgeries.
The symptoms that lead to a ventral hernia correction are similar to the symptoms of a tummy tuck, as both the surgeries rectify abdominal muscles. Once you have a ventral hernia correction, you may need to repeat it again. In case you have this type of surgery, it is recommended that you should also have a tummy tuck done. This might prevent future occurrence as the combined methods leave you in a much safer condition. Medical expenses and recovery time are also reduced.
Tummy tuck surgery is becoming increasingly popular these days. It is a major surgery which requires almost five hours to be completed successfully. A tummy tuck can remove up to ten pounds of fat from a person’s abdomen. It takes several weeks to recover after having a tummy tuck surgery.