Doctor in Guna Ayur Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Guna Ayur ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Doctors takling with patients very nice.persuation after getting treatment is good.I am following the guidelines issued by the doctor and enjoying my life with out any problems.
Our skin has a tendency to become harsh, dry and aggravated during specific seasons and with age. As per Ayurveda, it happens because of the collection of vata in the body. When there is excess of vata, we are inclined to dry skin, acne, dry hair and weak nails. Vata can appear in the body even faster in case you are under stress. Here are some Ayurvedic tips that will decrease the vata accumulation in the body and will help you remain young and keep your skin healthy:
- Try not to skip the veggies: Stick to high water content vegetables that are easy to digest, for example, lettuce, carrot, cucumber, radish (which is highly recommended in Ayurveda for its healing properties), fennel, and asparagus. These vegetables are useful for a wide range of skin. Mix no less than three and relish with a basic olive oil-lemon juice dressing.
- Add some seeds and nuts: Both conventional and Ayurvedic medications believe that including seeds and nuts in your diet will enhance the state of your skin. Vata is drying by nature so all nourishments that have regular and healthy fats in them will keep this dryness. The seeds and nuts contain Omega-3, healthy fats and fiber to help get rid of the vata assimilation.
- Have some tea: Vata is dry and cool by nature so your skin will remain healthier looking, if your keep these two qualities under control. Remain hydrated for the duration of the day and have warm fluids, for example, herbal tea. Making some hot tea with crisp ginger and lemon will wake you up toward the evening and keep your absorption healthy, which is important for shining skin.
- Keep exercise regular: Exercising is fundamental in keeping the Vata from spreading further. Exercising is recommended to keep your muscles and joints sound and healthy while helping you sweat out the toxins. Exercise will likewise enhance blood flow, absorption, and give you a solid skin
- Practice yogic breathing: High levels of mental anxiety are one of the significant reasons why Vata gets disturbed. It truly sucks out all the good juices from your skin making it dried out. Breathing can be an exceptionally powerful anxiety buster that you might need to consider.
- Snooze off with sunset: Aggravated Vata frequently causes anxiety, which can lead to a sleeping disorder. Any healthy skin proficient or Ayurvedic specialist will tell you that getting no less than seven hours of rest is something worth it in order to have a scar-free glowing skin.
- Use skin moisturiser: Staying hydrated within is vital yet you should not disregard dealing with your outer skin all things considered, too. Purging and saturating are the most essential to keeping your skin sound and youthful.
My mother aged 50 years is suffering from cervical and sciatica pain since 10-15 years. She is taking gabapentin along with multivitamin, Calcium and vit D capsules but still she feels pain and weakness. She went for panchakrma last month for 10 days but it didn't help. Please suggest ayurvedic treatment, if possible.
HIV or the Human Immunodeficiency Virus is a problem of the immune system where it is severely weakened and the body becomes more susceptible to other serious medical conditions. The final stage of the HIV infection may result in AIDS. However, it may take up to a decade or more to fully develop. During this stage, the immune system can be severely diminished and becomes prone to diseases caused by infections such as gastrointestinal disorders, pneumonia among others.
- Unprotected sexual intercourse
- Usage of common and infected needles either due to drug abuse or untrained medical personnel.
- HIV can also transmit from the infected mother to a child by means of breastfeeding or during the gestational period through the placenta.
The later symptoms that may appear after a few years may include severe fatigue, inflation of lymph nodes, weightloss, fever and sweating at the night. HIV is suspected if the symptoms remain for a long time without any diagnosable underlying cause for existence.
Ayurvedic approach to HIV
According to Ayurvedic scriptures, the symptoms of HIV have similarities with the concept of ‘Kshaya’ which denotes severe energy loss. So, the Ayurvedic medications aim to restore the lost energy of the body and subsequent development of the immune system along with the removal of the toxic materials from the body. The ayurvedic remedies for symptoms are as follows:
- Consumption of 2 to 3 tablespoons of Chyawanprash might help in the lowering of the cholesterol levels along with the lowering of blood pressure and overall development of the muscles and skin. This preparation, made up of gooseberry and 35 other herbs, is also helpful in improving the dwindling immunity of the body.
- A prescribed dosage of Triphala powder with water can also be helpful with diagnosing the digestive problems that might occur as a result of HIV.
- Consumption of a tonic of the mineral pitch Shilajit can also give a boost to someone with the feelings of constant fatigue, which is a common symptom of HIV.
- A regulated consumption of the Ashwagandha herb might help in reinstating the lost vigor of a person affected by HIV. This herb is also useful to normalize the weight of the body.
- Yoga and meditation are two very important weapons in the arsenal of Ayurveda which will not only limit the symptoms of HIV but also boost the various organs of the body resulting in an improved quality of life.