Doctor in dr sarata babu
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for dr sarata babuYour feedback matters!
In present day the huge number of women is facing health issues due to PCOS which indeed leads to infertility issues. PCOS is the most common disorder which is caused due to the formation of small cysts in the ovaries, leading to the hormonic imbalances in the reproductive age of women. One of the main reasons for this issue is the unhealthy lifestyle which is leading to an increase in the number of PCOS sufferers.
What causes PCOS and infertility issues?
The most common causes of PCOS are below, though exactly they are not fully understood, but these are some of them.
What problems does PCOS lead to?
PCOS will lead to some of the long-term health risks which are as below:
Women suffering from PCOS will generally exhibit some signs and symptoms, which are common among most of them, are as below:
- Irregular periods
- Variation in menstrual bleeding
- Skin changes
- Hair thinning
- Acanthosis nigricans
- Skin tags
- Pelvic pain
- Abnormality in controlling emotions
- Sleep apnea
How is PCOS treated through Ayurveda?
Ayurveda defines PCOS as Artava Vaha Sroto Dushti, which is observed as Artava Kshaya, Anartava, Rasa Vaha Sroto Dushti along with Medo Vaha Sroto Dushti. Ayurvedic treatment for PCOS will be prolonged for 6 to 12 months of time . The most common treatments for PCOS in Ayurveda are:
- Internal Medication
- Panchakarma which incorporates
- Nasya karma
- Vasti Karma-Uttar Vasti
These procedures help in cleansing the body, balance the doshas thus balancing the hormones. This helps in weight loss and thus normalising the hormonal imbalance naturally.
- Udwartanam ie powder massage
PCOS Women Maintenance:
Women suffering from PCOS need to maintain some of the important changes which are as below:
- Regular exercise
- Healthy diet
- Milk quantity needs to be minimized while churned buttermilk can be consumed, but not curd.All the diary products should be curtailed.
- Sleeping time should be maintained perfectly well without day sleep.
- Avoid junk food.
- Consume garlic, fennel seeds, sesame seeds frequently.
- Yoga is the must.
Ayurveda has successful treatment for PCOS and infertility.The success rate with natural treatment is very high.So when ayurveda heals ,then why to go for hormonal treatment.
I am 21 days late for my periods with 2 negative test, and such pregnancy symptoms. Now m having some cramps. Is this a sign of periods or early sign of pregnancy? Am totally confused.
Hi, I got piles in 7th month of pregnancy which are external my doctor suggested me smuth cream, cefixime and laser-d tablets. It this safe for unborn baby please inform me.
Hey, I haven't had a cycle for the past two months did 3 preg test and i'm not preg so what could be the issue? Please suggest me.
Many people are scared of having sex either because of the pain or simply because of the after effects of having unprotected sexual intercourse. Keeping yourself away from sexual intercourse and hiding all your emotions and excitement may result in psychological imbalances.
- Doggy Style- It is a position in which the woman bends on her elbows keeping her legs tightly closed. The man is at the back of her making it comfortable having anal sex. With this position, you can also have vaginal sex with your partner.
- Magic Bullet- It is a position in which the woman lies on the bed with legs up in the air. The man holds her legs and kneels down behind her. This is one of the easier styles for first timers.
- Reverse cowgirl- It is a sort of cross between doggy style and classic women-on-top position. This is a position in which the man lies flat on the bed and the woman is on the top of the man with her back facing the man. She leans forward while the man penetrates into her vagina or the anus, from behind.
- 69- It is a position in which the couple align themselves in such a way that their mouths are near to the other's genitals. This particular position allows for great oral sex. Sexual stimulations are high in this position but sometimes it can distract people whose focus is just on their own pleasure. This position is best fitted for partners having similar heights.
So, get rid of all the shyness and give all your emotions and excitement a direction. Give it a chance and take your relation to a higher level, making it stronger.