Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr.Pavan kumar.B.Your feedback matters!
Yesterday when I was eat only rice then sudelny in my stomach starting pain and its increasing high I want to know reason why its held.
I am having headache from 1 week and I have shown to doctor also but till I am not cure from that headache and I have fever also what should I do know because where I working here are fraud doctor they were injecting injection only.
My X-ray report of both knees shows - Non uniform joint space reduction noted in both knee joint. Mild degenerative osteophytes noted involving femoral, tibial condyle and patella. Bones are in normal alignment. Soft tissues, fat planes normal. Impression: Early Osteo Arthritis both knee joints. Kindly explain the report and help me to get recovery.
Pain my head for one years Mai kafi Parmesan rahtA hu sar Me bharipan Ho jata hai tej dard nahi hota hai need bhi kam aati hai aisa lagta hai kuch upar bhar lada hai.
I am suffering from headache and jukam too. I went hospital, my test report of dengue and malaria is negative but at now my jukaam is become too strong what should I do now?
I was a drugs (painkillers spasm-proxyvon caps + 1×100 ml codeine phosphate cough syrup) addicted approx 12-years, my addiction period is since 2002 to 2010,(recovery period is 3-years at middle) then 2013 to February 2017. But now I leave all of these drugs in present since 8- months. My major problems are so many:-- 1. Higher pain in all parts of body even headache. 2. Weakness, tiredness and I didn't walk for 2 to 3 minutes in road because of higher pain. 3. My sexual strength are almost damaged, my inter-course (having sex) time is just 20 to 25 seconds, (at past I was doing twice a day of masturbating, I got nightfall 4-times in a week. 4. I didn't get sleep at right time, but whenever I take sleep it will be 12 to 14 hours. 5. Having gas, constipation and the time of digestion is long that's why I didn't eat properly Doctors guide me as your own please. Help me.
I was a drugs (40painkillers caps + 1×100 ml codeine-phosphate cough syrup) addicted approx 10-years. Let Explain My addiction period was 2004 to 2010, (recovery period-3-years) & then 2013 to 2016, & now I leave all of these drugs 2016 to till now (9-months). I am suffering a lots of major disease at present is :--- 1. High Pain in all parts of body even headache. 2. Weakness, tiredness & I didn't walk 2 to 3 minutes in road. 3. My sexual is almost damaged, my inter-course (sex) time is just 10 to 15 seconds, I have 4 times nightfall in week. At past I do twice times of masturbating. 4.I never sleep at right time, & whenever I sleep then my sleeping time is almost 12 to 14 hours. 5. Gas, constipation & the time of digestion is long, that's why I didn't eat properly. 6. Doctors please save my life & my age is 32-years.
Yesterday, while bending down to pick up something, I felt a sudden pain in my waist and immediately I understood the waist could be sprained. I am not able to sit, but I can lie down in one position. After a little struggle, I can get up and walk very slowly. Please suggest as I am not in a position to go to the doctor.
I have severe neck pain right side back after I woke up its slightly increasing then I could not move my neck its killing pain I went to hospital and I took an injection and tablet then its became normal after ten day same pain I got pls give me a good suggestion.
I am 66, male and have been having pain in the lower most waist below spinal cord end since last week. I thought it might have been due to lifting heavy and weighty bags while traveling from Chennai to hyderabad and hence took a variety of pain killers besides applying pain balms but the pain still persists. This has hindered my daily morning walking habits too.
Sir my brother suffering wrist and ankle pain last one month doctor given treatment of chickengunia. But problem remains same condition. Then doctor lastly checked blood sample test in that all test are negative. I not understand what can I do? Please doctor give me some way from that problems.
Everybody has experienced headaches at some time or other in their lives. It is the most common pain which one suffers from and usually goes away on its own without any treatment. In rare cases, this pain may be a sign of a serious medical condition and you need to see a specialist for headaches. Normally headaches which are moderate or severe in nature and are not responsive to over-the-counter pain relievers are a cause of concern.
However, here are some signs that can be warnings that should not be ignored:
- It occurs more than three times per month
- Headache with nausea and vomiting
- Headache with fever
- Headache with pain in the eye or ear
- Headache accompanied by other neurological symptoms such as seizures or change in vision, numbness, and difficulty with speech or weakness
- It awakens you from sleep
- A sudden headache that feels like explosion or thunderclap
- It causes confusion or loss of consciousness
- Headache after head injury
- Headaches beginning after the age of 50
The reason why you need to see a specialist in such cases is first to identify the cause of headache and then to get a pain management plan accordingly. The pain management specialist doctors have completed additional training and have additional certification in treating headaches. They may also work in a clinic dedicated to treating headaches. This empowers them to identify the cause of headache accurately. You might be surprised that headaches can be caused due to simple reason like dehydration or in some cases be an early sign of a life threatening brain tumor.
Pain management plans offered by the specialist
Depending on the signs and symptoms of your headache the pain management specialist will guide you if you have tension headaches, migraine headaches, or cluster headaches and treat it appropriately.
- Tension headache – These are the most common headaches caused due to the stress of day to day living and the specialist will mostly treat it with a prescription of over the counter pain medication and sometimes meditation too.
- Migraine headache - A person with a migraine headache has a more severe headache pain and may also experience sensitivity to light and sound, nausea and vomiting. Hence along with medication the specialist will guide you to keep a journal of the possible triggers and help you eliminate them.
- Cluster headache - Cluster headaches typically occur on one side of the head and are quite rare. They are more painful and usually will not respond to over-the-counter medication. People with cluster headaches usually have to take medication every day to prevent their headaches, because they are difficult to stop once they have started and they are utterly incapacitating.
What the specialist will actually do for your headache depends not just on the type of headache but also its cause and severity. So reach out to a specialist if you have any of the above mentioned signs and symptoms for an accurate diagnosis and to recover sooner.
A whiplash injury usually occurs when your neck gets strained after an accident that causes it to jerk. In spite of the fact that it is normally connected with car crashes, any effect or blow that causes your neck or head to jerk forward or backwards can cause whiplash injury. The sudden shock or force extends and tears the muscles and ligaments in your neck.
Whiplash is usually caused by vehicular accidents. After the effect, the lower cervical vertebrae are constrained into a place of hyperextension while the upper cervical vertebrae are in a hyperflexed position. This leads to an irregular S-shaped in the cervical spine.
The pain of whiplash is regularly difficult to overlook. The symptoms of a whiplash injury may include the following:
- Pain, diminished scope of movement, and snugness in the neck. The muscles may feel hard or stiff.
- Pain while shaking your head from side to side or backward and forward.
- Pain or stiffness while moving your arms to move your shoulder.
- Delicate to touch.
Headache at the base of the skull.
Now and again, pain from the whiplash is very common. In different cases, it can take about a few hours to days before your neck starts to hurt. Over a course of time, a whiplash can be easily healed on its own. To help with the recovery, one needs to consider the following treatments:
- Ice your neck to lessen the pain and swelling when you can after the harm. Do it for 15 minutes every three to four hours for two to three days. Wrap the ice in a thin towel or material to avoid damage to the skin.
- Take painkillers or different medications, as suggested by your specialist. Non-steroidal mitigating drugs (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) or naproxen (Aleve) will help in relieving the pain and swelling.
- Use a neck prop or neckline to give support, if your specialist prescribes it. However, they are not suggested for the long-term since they can easily stiffen the muscles in your neck even more.
- Apply a heating pad to your neck. However, do so after simply following two to three days of icing it first. Use warmth on your neck only after the underlying swelling has gone down.
- Different medications, with a back rub, may likewise offer assistance.
The time of recovery relies upon how serious your whiplash is. Most cases are relieved in a couple days. However, other neck strains may take weeks or longer to recover. Keep in mind that everybody recovers at a different pace.
Once the intense indications of neck strain are gone, your specialist will most likely require you to begin exercising. This will make your neck muscles more flexible and stronger. It will help you both recover and decrease the chances of straining your neck again later on.