Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr Manju's HomeopathyYour feedback matters!
Due to my diabetes i was feeling very depressed and had no hope as it was too much. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with bringing my diabities to normal, but she has helped me immensely. I am so much benefitted with hertreatment, that i am perfectly fine now. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Manju's Homeopathy is very soothing. I remember, I read an article of DR. A Manjula in the paper and made contact. She is very talented and seasoned doctor. A Manjula has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference.
I am so happy that I chose dr A Manjula for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. I had lost hope, but the colds treatment given by him has helped me regain my confidence. Someone from the office, referred us that A Manjula. I was admitted to the dr Manju's Homeopathy( in hyderabad) in case of emergency, but not once did any of the nurses panicked. She doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. Due to my colds my daily activities were suffering. she is very patient with all her patients.
Nice and wonderful doctor. He listens to me patiently and provide clarification about what is the issue.
PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome is a disorder, which causes cysts or fluid filled growths, which may grow on the ovaries and cause havoc with a woman's hormones and sexual health. Not only does this condition play with your health, but it also causes extreme pain on your abdomen which may increase during the periods. Homeopathy has many cures for various types of PCOS in the form of various medications.
- Natrum Mur: PCOS may manifest differently in different women. One of the most commonly reported symptoms of PCOS is of irregular and suppressed periods. Natrum Mur is an effective remedy for this condition. Women who are trying to conceive may also benefit if their efforts to do so have failed.
- Pulsatilla: This is an effective medication in case PCOS has affected your menstrual periods in such a way that you have very scanty periods. Your periods may come after long gaps and may be very painful. Some symptoms, which the patient might exhibit would be a lack of thirst and a desire to be in open air all the time.
- Sepia: This is the most prescribed medication among the other homeopathic remedies for PCOS as it is known to have multiple benefits. Not only does it correct irregular and short periods, it is also effective in reducing the inflammation of the ovaries caused by the presence of the cysts. Cases where sepia is administered may show symptoms of mental irritability and being sensitive to cold air.
- Calcarea Carb: Some women may get periods, which are quite profuse and may be longer in terms of duration. It may make you prone to gaining weight as well. Calcarea carb is a very effective medication, which can effectively control these symptoms. Calcarea carb will be prescribed to you if you have a craving for boiled eggs and have heavy sweating (know more about Sweating problem) on the head as external symptoms.
- Thuja Occidentalis: This medicine is usually prescribed to women if they have multiple cysts within the left ovary. These cysts may not cause much inflammation, but will be quite painful. It is also prescribed in cases where a woman may get male pattern hair growth on the body. Thuja is very effective is dissolving cysts and thus can quickly correct hormonal imbalances caused by these.
Diabetes mellitus (DM), ordinarily known as diabetes, is a collection of metabolic diseases, in which there are high glucose levels over a drawn out period. Side effects of high sugar include regular urination, expanded thirst and increased hunger. On the off chance if left untreated, diabetes can bring about numerous complicated situations. Diabetes is caused due to the fact that either the pancreas are not delivering enough insulin or the cells in the body are not reacting legitimately to the insulin produced.
Counteractive action and treatment include keeping up a healthy routine, customary physical activity, a typical body weight and avoiding usage of tobacco. Control of blood pressure and proper maintenance of feet is important to individuals with the infection.
The usual side effects of untreated diabetes weight reduction, polyphagia (expanded yearning), polyuria (increased urination) and polydipsia (expanded thirst). A few different signs and indications can check the onset of diabetes despite the fact that they are not particular to the ailment. Notwithstanding the known ones above, they incorporate foggy vision, weariness, moderate mending of cuts, headaches and irritated skin. Various skin rashes that can happen in diabetes commonly known as diabetic dermatomes.
In order to prevent diabetes, changes in the dietary routine are highly recommended. This includes the maintenance of a diet rich whole fibers and grains and the polyunsaturated fats found in nuts, vegetable oils, and fish. Reducing sugary refreshments and eating less red meat and different sources of immersed fat can likewise anticipate diabetes. Active smoking is additionally connected with an expanded danger of diabetes. Therefore, reduction in smoking is advised.
Being a chronic disease, except in very specific situations, there is no known cure for diabetes. Management of diabetes focuses on keeping glucose levels as near to normal, without bringing on low glucose. This can more often than not be achieved with a sound eating routine, exercise, weight reduction, and utilization of proper drugs. Being informed about the disease and effectively taking an interest in the treatment is essential, since inconveniences are far less normal and less serious in individuals who have very much well maintained glucose levels.
Individuals with diabetes can profit by educating themselves about the disease, treatment and good nutrition to accomplish a typical body weight and work out, with the objective of keeping both short and long term blood glucose levels within adequate limit. In order to control blood pressure, lifestyle modifications are recommended.
The thyroid gland plays a major role in most of the metabolic processes that occur in the body. This is due to the hormones it produces. Disorders in thyroid can go from a little, innocuous goiter (enlarged gland) that needs no treatment, to fetal growth. The most widely recognized thyroid issues include irregular generation of thyroid hormones. Hyperthyroidism is a condition that occurs due to presence of excess thyroid hormones. Inversely, hypothyroidism is caused due to insufficient hormone production. It is common that people with this condition will exhibit symptoms associated with slow metabolism.
There are two genuinely regular reasons for hypothyroidism. The first is a result of past (or current) irritation of the thyroid organ, which leaves a vast amount of the cells of the thyroid harmed (or dead) and unequipped for providing an adequate amount of hormones. The most widely recognized reason for the failure of thyroid organs is called autoimmune thyroiditis (also known as Hashimoto's thyroiditis), a type of thyroid irritation brought about by the patient's own immune system.
The second significant cause is the general class of medical treatments.The treatment of numerous thyroid conditions requires surgical removal of a segment or the greater part of the thyroid gland. In the event that the aggregate mass of thyroid delivering cells left inside the body are insufficient to address the issues of the body, the patient will experience hypothyroidism. It is to be noted that this is regularly the objective of the surgery for thyroid cancer.
Symptoms of hypothyroidism include weakness, constipation, memory loss, irritability, fatigue, etc. It is totally treatable in numerous patients basically by taking a little pill once per day. However, it is usually more complicated. The medication comes in different varieties, which implies that a fitting dose can quite often be found for every patient and be re-assessed annually. A few patients will notice a slight decrease in indications in 1 to 2 weeks, yet the full metabolic reaction to thyroid hormone treatment is regularly deferred for a month or two preceding the patient feels totally typical. It is imperative that the right measure of thyroid hormone is used. After around a month's treatment, hormone levels are measured in the blood to set up whether the dosage of thyroid hormone, which the patient is taking is proper.