Doctor in Dakshas @ Mahavir Hospital
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dakshas @ Mahavir HospitalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bharat Sharma to be very helpful. Thnx Dr..ur reply lessen my worrya bit...but wanna know what precautions shld i tk
I fell down n right knee got hurt. In MRI femoral acl partial tear. Is it repairable? Doc said more than 50% damage. I am unable to walk for 2 days now stable but can't wearing knee cap is itching. Any advise.
I am having pain near around left side of my right knee veins since one week making it difficult for me to sit on floor or walk properly. The pain is only in and around left side of knee cap (not on joint) Sometimes the pain is unbearable and sometimes light but it has rarely stopped. Doc had suggested two blood tests. Results are as under: RF (serum) is 57.7 (Method: Immunoturbidimetric test) (20 considered normal) And Anti CCP is Less than 7 (Less than 17 is normal) (Method: Electro-Chemiluminescence) Is this RA? I am worried. Please advise.
Hi, my right leg knee swelling from last three days. I took pain killer and use omnigel but no relief. Without injury it happened. Please help me.
- rest- avoid any activity that increases pain
- ice - cubes in a cloth or packet
- compress - use a cloth or crepe bandage, but not so tight as to leave a mark
-elevate - keep that injured part at a higher level
Consult your doctor.
1) that aren't digested - salads, fiber, peels of fruits or vegetables
2) that have low glycemic index
3) avoid sugar or any artificial sweetener
1) eat frequent small meals regularly, with no distractions
2) eat slowly, taking your time to chew
3) drink plenty of water throughout the day
1) fruits with low glycemic index
2) corn cobs