Minimally Invasive Hip Correction Procedure
Minimally Invasive Knee Correction Procedure
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Scoliosis Correction Surgery
Treatment Of Meniscus Injury
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Column Traumatology Procedure
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Rf Neurotomy Procedure
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Treatment Of Lumbago
Custom Splinting Bracing Procedure
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Joint Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Limping Child
Submit a review for DakshasYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bharat Sharma to be very helpful. Thnx Dr..ur reply lessen my worrya bit...but wanna know what precautions shld i tk
I am having pain near around left side of my right knee veins since one week making it difficult for me to sit on floor or walk properly. The pain is only in and around left side of knee cap (not on joint) Sometimes the pain is unbearable and sometimes light but it has rarely stopped. Doc had suggested two blood tests. Results are as under: RF (serum) is 57.7 (Method: Immunoturbidimetric test) (20 considered normal) And Anti CCP is Less than 7 (Less than 17 is normal) (Method: Electro-Chemiluminescence) Is this RA? I am worried. Please advise.
Hi, my right leg knee swelling from last three days. I took pain killer and use omnigel but no relief. Without injury it happened. Please help me.
- rest- avoid any activity that increases pain
- ice - cubes in a cloth or packet
- compress - use a cloth or crepe bandage, but not so tight as to leave a mark
-elevate - keep that injured part at a higher level
Consult your doctor.
1) that aren't digested - salads, fiber, peels of fruits or vegetables
2) that have low glycemic index
3) avoid sugar or any artificial sweetener
1) eat frequent small meals regularly, with no distractions
2) eat slowly, taking your time to chew
3) drink plenty of water throughout the day
1) fruits with low glycemic index
2) corn cobs
Accumulate healthy years of life by
1) balanced diet
2) regular exercise
3) avoid stress.