Critical Care Procedures
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Quit Smoking Techniques
Psychotherapy For Couples
Manual Therapy Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Anger Management Therapy
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Psychoanalysis for Suicide
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Psychoanalysis for Mourning
Submit a review for Care Hospital, NampallyYour feedback matters!
Being a victim or witnessing a horrific accident or personal assault can leave you shocked and scarred. Sometimes, these conditions last for months and years with memories of the traumatic incident triggering intense emotional and physical responses. This is known as post traumatic stress disorder or PTSD. It is a fairly common anxiety syndrome and can be treated in a number of ways including drugs, exercise and psychotherapy. However, this treatment aims only to control the disorder and there is no known cure for PTSD as yet.
Exercise not only keeps the body fit, but also helps the body release endorphins. Endorphins help fight stress, fear and pain. Thus, exercising helps focus on the body and its movements instead of your fears. It can also help elevate the mood of a person. Low to moderate intensity exercising is ideal for a PTSD patient. Aerobics, pilates, yoga or martial arts like tai chi are known to be effective ways of reducing stress and anxiety in PTSD patients. Breathing exercises like pranayama can also help calm and relax the mind.
Exercise for a PTSD patient should be planned in repetitive sets. This enables the person to slowly master the type of exercise being done and regain control and confidence in himself. It also needs to be predictable so as to avoid triggering a PTSD emotional or physical response. Non competitive exercises are better than competitive exercises as it does not create an opportunity for the person to feel stressed. Exercising and practicing breathing techniques can also help a person analyze himself and his response to stressful situations. By understanding their reactions, a person can slowly bring about changes to handle stress in a better way.
For a PTSD patient, exercise should not be seen as a group activity but as an individual effort to increase self control. Patience is key here both for the patient and the therapist. It is also necessary for the person to have realistic goals from his exercise regimen. An exercise program for PTSD patients also needs to be flexible. In order to meet the needs of a patient, it may need to be changed in accordance to the medication he is under. Small incidents like having a flat tire when cycling can trigger anxiety in a person suffering from PTSD. However, if dealt with correctly, it can bolster confidence in the long run.
Lastly, exercising also helps improve self-image and build confidence which helps a PTSD patient break out of his protective shell and socialize with others. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
Depression is a state of low mood and aversion to activity or apathy that can affect a person's thoughts behaviour feelings and sense of well being
1. Earlier interests slides down
2. Feeling nervousness
3. Sleeping too much
4. Feeling of fatigue and lack of energy
5. Significant increase or decrease in body weight
6. Feeling less hunger
7. Difficulty in concentration and focussing
8. Weeping in matter of minutes on anything and suicidal tendency
Causes: Excessive feeling of sorrows and woes, feeling lonely and forlorn frustration not able to move on as per the daily routine chores
1. Be busy and cheerful engage in activities for instance read novel books listen to music indulge in any sports activities
2. Keep away from darkness never be in the dark when depressed
3. Take a balanced diet to keep body and mind fit
4. Increasing healthy friendly circles
Depression is a psychological condition, which can develop in men and women of any age. No one can identify the cause of depression. It can be excessive stress, failure in relationships, academic pressure and various other issues of these sorts. But depression in itself is a serious condition and needs to be treated as soon as possible, lest it aggravates.
Before trying to deal with depression through medicines and counselling, it is important to recognise the signs and symptoms of this condition and try as much as possible to come out of it on your own. There are certain natural remedies, which work during the initial stages of depression. It is only when these fail or it aggravates that the patient must be rushed for immediate counselling. Here are certain natural ways of treating depression.
- Sleep well: A sign that you are suffering from depression is lack of sleep. One does not get sleep no matter how hard he/she tries. Even after having sleeping pills, one does not get the correct amount of sleep that he/she requires. This triggers insomnia, thereby causing other health problems to develop. Thus, sleeping is mandatory. If needed, you must force yourself to sleep.
- Eat well: It is often said and seen that depression leads you to binge eat or over eat. Overeating would include indulging yourself to too much chips, chocolates, junk food and the like. This would unnecessarily make you gain extra pounds and can trigger obesity. Alternately, it has been seen that the patient lacks the desire to eat anything. This too can lead to adverse effects as the body balance gets disturbed.
- Exercise: Regular exercise helps in diverting your mind to something else for a little while. It also helps in keeping you fit and healthy. In case you do not like to exercise, you can opt for jogging or running or even simply taking a walk out in the open. Going out and inhaling fresh air, makes you focus on positive thoughts for a while. A daily dose of positive thoughts can do wonders for you.
Experiment with yourself: Try something new each day that you have not tried ever before. This might include cooking, knitting, riding a bike and the likes. This keeps you busy and keeps your mind off the negative thoughts. What’s more, you might discover some of your hidden talents.
These are some of the natural remedies that you can opt for to fight depression before consulting a psychologist for the same.
A certain psychiatric condition, which causes a person to be functionally impaired in social and occupational settings is known as Impulse Control Disorder. Most of you are granted with the ability to think before you act but it isn't the case for people suffering with such a condition. People diagnosed with this condition are not able to withstand the urge to do something detrimental to themselves or other people.
This condition is similar to other disorders such as kleptomania, compulsive gambling and pyromania to name a few. Although people suffering from this disorder do not plan their acts, the acts they do perform generally fulfill their conscious wishes. Other disorders of such similar nature like Kleptomania and ADHD (Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder), which are associated with difficulty in controlling impulses but that is not their chief feature. Patients of impulse control disorder find it highly distressful and are hence often seen to lose control of their actions and consequently their lives.
What causes this disorder?
Some medical practitioners are of the opinion that this disorder is a subgroup of other conditions, such as stress, anxiety, OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and etc. Scientists and researchers are not particularly sure what causes this condition but have determined that it can be caused due to a combination of physiological, emotional and psychological factors pertaining to cultural and societal aspects. Also, certain brain structures linked to emotions and memory functions in and around the frontal lobe are linked to planning functions and impulses.
Some studies show that certain hormones such as testosterone which are associated with aggression and violence may also play a role in forming such disorder. Aggressive and violent behaviors are apparent in people suffering from this disorder. Certain studies have shown a connection between certain forms of seizure disorders and aggressive impulsive behaviors.
People with such disorders are also more likely to contract addiction and mood disorders. Antidepressants are usually prescribed in treating such disorders. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
Blood pressure is basically what happens when the blood exerts force against the walls of the blood vessels. This force matches the cardiac output and also, the resistance experienced from the walls of the blood vessels a process that produces blood pressure. Hypertension is a condition that occurs when this pressure rises above the normal which is anything over 140 over 90 mHg. The symptoms of this condition will include hot flashes, dizzy spells, fatigue, accelerated heartbeat and other debilitating conditions. Sex is also an area that gets affected by hypertension.
Let us find out the causes and treatment for the same.
Hypertension and male sexuality: A chronic patient of hypertension will go through a depletion of the lining that flanks the blood vessels, which in turn, limits the flow of blood. This also means that there is less blood flowing towards the penis and surrounding areas that get activated during sexual intercourse. This makes it difficult for many hypertensive men to achieve and retain an erection for long enough to enjoy sexual activity. This problem is most commonly known as erectile dysfunction. Also, these blood pressure problems can have an effect on ejaculation which leads to lack of sexual satisfaction. Many drugs prescribed for such patients may also lead to this problem as a side effect, which causes further fear and anxiety for the patient.
Hypertension and female sexuality: While the effect of high blood pressure on a woman’s sexuality is not as conclusive as its effect on male sexuality, it is a medically proven fact that decreased blood flow due to high blood pressure will also lead to a reduction in the blood flow to the vaginal area. This can lead to many problems including vaginal dryness and pain during intercourse, lack of arousal, difficulty in achieving an orgasm and relationship as well as anxiety issues.
Treatment: For women, better lubrication for better arousal is one of the key factors. For men, the use of safe medication as far as hypertension is concerned, is crucial. Medicines like sildenafil and tadafil as well as vardenafil are not known to interfere with the blood pressure medication. Yet, it is important to contact the doctor before having any medication.
Therapy: Better responses can be garnered by building intimacy, an area that a sex therapist or sexologist can help you with. With the help of proper therapy, the patient can learn to relax and enjoy the act with lots of foreplay and experiences that will help in building closeness like taking a warm bath together and other such activities. Promoting overall health can also help in improving your sex life if you are a patient of hypertension.
Aromatherapy involves the usage of essential plant oils in order to improve one's well-being and relieve stress. These oils are sometimes put in a diffuser and allowed to permeate the surrounding air. Stress management can be done using aromatherapy.
How Does Aromatherapy Work? Aromatherapy works by several methods such as aerial diffusion, topical application and inhalation. It can also be used rectally, vaginally or orally in case of infections and congestions. Use of natural essential oils is recommended as synthetic oils are not as effective as natural ones and the synthetic chemicals are harmful to the skin.
Holistic Aromatherapy: Having a massage where essential oils are used is known as holistic aromatherapy. The smell of the essential oil along with the oil getting absorbed by the skin or a tissue massage helps in relieving the worst muscle and joint pains or tension. Holistic aromatherapy is one of the most common ways of aromatherapy.
Along with stress relief, aromatherapy also helps in boosting the body's immunity. The immune system of the body is strengthened by stimulation of chemicals in the brain, which fight infections.
Indirect or Direct Inhalation: Indirect and direct inhalation are primary methods for application of essential oils. By inhaling the oils from a safe distance, our brain tends to slow down and ends up in a level of deep relaxation.
Stress causes a lot of serious health problems in our body and the inhalation modes of aromatherapy are excellent procedures to relax emotional turmoils that lead to extreme stress.
Aesthetic Aromatherapy: This method of aromatherapy involves the use of essential oils in diffusers, burners or in a bath. This popular method is availed by people of different ages. Bathing salts, bath beads and shower gels are made using essential oils, and they soothe the skin. The skin gets pampered and stress is relieved. Scented candles also contain essential oils and provide refreshment and relaxation.
Essential Oils: Essential oils are the main instruments of aromatherapy. These oils are extracted from plants using the methods of steam distillation, cold press and absolute.
The most popular essential oils which are used in aromatherapy for relieving stress are geranium, lavender, peppermint, chamomile, jasmine or lemon grass. Before using these oils, read the labels on the pack carefully to know about the natural ingredients, and they should always be diluted before using in jojoba, olive or coconut oil. The oils can also be applied to handkerchiefs, pillows and other objects.
Aromatherapy uses essential oils to give you great relief from stress. The benefits of aromatherapy are great, and the method is very simple and easy to follow.
Do you believe that the world is a hostile place and you are a victim? Are you the one who often doubts his or her abilities? If so, you might be showing signs of low self-esteem. Interestingly, self-esteem has nothing do with your actual ability or talent. Your looks, weight or skills are not responsible for your low self esteem. It largely depends upon the fact that how you value yourself.
It has been observed in most cases that self-esteem is often affected by a number of reasons, including ill-health, unpleasant memories from the past, and termination of relationships. Low self-esteem is generally marked in survivors of physical or sexual abuse, victims of racial discrimination or people who have had a traumatic past life.
If you don’t pay attention towards this issue, you might end up developing certain serious mental disorders. Low self-esteem is also the root cause behind the occurrence of mental disorders like borderline personality disorder, depression, etc. However, there is nothing to worry about it. There are certain simple things that are useful in building up your self-esteem.
Here’s all that you need to do to start believing in yourself and be confident about your capabilities:
1. Remember your strong points: Make three separate lists of your strengths; achievements and your qualities that you admire. Take help from your friends, parents and other well-wishers for preparing these lists. These lists will help you in understanding your abilities and goodness. You will be able to believe in your strengths. You must read through these lists at least once daily.
2. Be positive: Optimism and a positive approach towards life are the key to success. Your self-esteem is influenced by the fact that how you look at life. Life is not a bed of roses. It is unavoidable that you will have to face critical situations or problems in life. But, what is important is to face them with courage and a faith in your own abilities. Be positive and stop developing negative thoughts about yourself. Get rid of thoughts like ‘I am a loser’; ‘I can’t get rid of this problem’; etc.
3. Take care of your body: Your outward appearance sometimes works wonders in lifting up your inner-self and spirits. Keep yourself clean, trim your beard or hairs; cut your nails; don’t forget to floss your teeth and maintain overall personal hygiene to develop a feeling of goodness.
4. Sleep well: A good night’s sleep is essential for boosting up your self - esteem.
5. Eat right: A balanced diet is a key to good health. Eating the right food in the right way keeps your mental and physical health all right. Include minerals and vitamins in your regular meals. Avoid distractions like television or radio while taking meals.
6. Exercise: Regular workouts keep you away from mental-ill health.
7. Be cool and comfortable first: When it comes to your dressing, try to put on attires that you can carry well. Wear stuffs that you love the most. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Social networking refers to a multitude of websites that let the people from across the globe to get in touch with each other and interact through photos, videos discussions or audio. To name a few, Facebook tops the list by having over 1.2 billion active users monthly from across the world, followed by Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
As per the latest statistics, around 42% of people online at one time, is using social networking sites either on their laptops or mobiles. Majority of this population is below 30 years of age, whereas the figure is changing for internet users aged 65 years and above. People use these sites to stay in touch with family and friends, to share things, express their views on matters and to find out what's happening in the other corner of the world.
But this usage can have many negative effects on the mental health and well-being of users both children and adults.
- It is addictive: It has been analyzed that these social networking sites are often addictive with people using them daily or even several times during a day. They log in to these sites for many reasons like to overcome boredom, distraction, to check their likes and comments which are usually a positive support after posting a status or information.
- It makes us do unfair comparisons: Various posts on social media at times make people compare their lives with others. And it is said, the grass is always greener on the other side, it makes you feel low thinking how idealized are the lives of people connected to you.
- Social media makes us restless: Many people start feeling restless when they are unable to access their social media accounts.
- Cyberbullying: Social media increases cyberbullying specifically in adolescents.
- Increased use of alcohol: Social media glamorizes the use of drugs and alcohol since the teenagers often view the pictures of people using it and out of peer pressure would like to try them.
- Social media increases unhappiness: Enthusiastic users feel that social media fluctuates their moods also leaving them dissatisfied in their lives.
- FOMO: It might also lead to FOMO, fear of missing out. Pinterest might give you a feeling that you are not creative or talented, Twitter and Facebook might make you feel that you are not smart and are not enjoying your life enough.
Excess of social networking might also lead to problems like stress and anxiety, feeling of imperfection, may induce a feeling of being miserable or in some cases might even cripple the basic need for social interaction. It has been known to create a digital landscape, exerts an unnecessary and increased pressure on the generation today and the general population has to a larger extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Depression is a very common disease and affects every aspect of your life including your physical relation to your partner. Depression and some antidepressants curb sexual drive. This has a negative effect on the depression as sex releases 'happy hormones'. Thus, depression and your sex life share a cyclic relationship. The effect of depression on your sex life is a result of both brain functioning and physical changes in the body. Women are more likely to suffer from a reduced libido as an effect of depression.
When it comes to depression and your sex life, there is no universal form of treatment. However, it is important not to stop treatment for depression in fear of a lowered libido. The sexual side effects can be addressed later.
Here are a few things you can do to improve your Sex life:
Ask your doctor to adjust medication
In cases where the antidepressant curbs libido, lowering or adjusting the drug dosage can be a solution to treat the depression without curbing sexual desire. Do not attempt to adjust your medication on your own. Your doctor may also change the drug to another that does not affect your sex drive. You could also try adjusting the schedule of drug intake such that you medicate yourself after sex. Alternatively, you could ask your doctor to prescribe medication such as Viagra to boost your libido.
If your curbed libido is an effect of the depression itself, antidepressants may help you enjoy sex more. You should know that anti depressants can take a few months to have an effect.
Break the pattern
Depression often makes a person withdraw from others and cease to enjoy any experience. This becomes a thought pattern that cannot be cured with medication. Talking to a counselor can help unlearn these thought patterns and help people form new social bonds. As part of the treatment, the patient will need to find and explore new ways of enjoying sex that can strengthen strained relationships.
Talk to your partner
Having an open conversation with your partner is key to improving relationships and one's sex life. Talk about your sexual needs and help your partner understand your mental barriers to sex. Find forms of foreplay that appeal to both of you. It is also important for you and your partner to understand that there is no 'standard' to how often you should have sex or how you should feel after it.
Are you suffering from stress and sleep disorders (Insomnia)? Are you looking for Ayurvedic remedies for improving your sleep? The principles of Ayurveda state that sufficient sleep along with a proper diet, and wise utilization of energy are important for maintaining good health.
According to ayurveda, the vitiation of the three doshas either taken all together or individually may result in to insomnia. All factors, that are responsible for aggravation of vata and pitta ,along with environmental and dietary factors play an important role in sleep disturbances. High vata type of insomnia is caused by Vaata imbalance or mental stress. People, who toss and turn, unable to fall asleep because their mind is spinning, have this disorder. It results with anxiety, worry, and rushed activity during the day. Where as in pitta imbalance there is intermittent awakening. You may fall asleep quickly but wake up frequently with palpitation, body pains, and emotional disturbances such as fear, anger, and sadness. Another pattern is that you wake up before dawn and find it difficult to go back to sleep.
There are certain health principles and ways that you should follow for improving quality of sleep, getting rid of stress and boosting your body’s immune system. They are as follows:
- Maintain a disciplined sleep schedule- You should be very disciplined regarding your sleep. Try to sleep early which gives you the time to sleep throughout the night. Wake up early the next morning. Your mind is stable, slow and dull from 6pm to 10pm. This is a perfect time for getting good sleep.
- Mindful eating- It is recommended for you to have your dinner early between 6.30 to 7 pm. The digestive fire starts cooling down after the sun sets. You can improve your digestion by eating light, early meals. This is beneficial for your sleep quality. While eating, you should avoid doing other activities such as reading books, watching television, or involving yourself in conversations.
- Oil massage- Oil massage therapy is a primary part of Ayurvedic treatment for stress and sleep disorder. Oil massages on your feet are important for improved sleep. There are nerve endings in your feet, which are nourished because of oil massage. Massaging helps in stress relief, makes you feel relaxed, and improves your blood circulation. As a result of all these, your sleep gets drastically improved. You can choose from several herbal oils for massage.
- Pranayama- Pranayama is considered to be very important for improving sleep disorders and stress. Several rounds of alternate nostril breathing or “naadi shodhana pranayama” should be undertaken on a regular basis. This is effective for the mind, and calms down your nervous system. You are bound to get deeper, and longer sleep of high quality.
- Practice self-compassion- You wellness and health depend considerably on a balance among your mind, body and soul. It is important for you to keep away from negative vibes and always try to be present in a positive environment. You should be mindful over who you talk to right before going to sleep. Ideally, you should switch off your mobile, computer, television, and social media activities, two hours before going to sleep.
- Regular exercise- Regular exercise is very important for you to stay healthy and fit physically, which in turn helps you to maintain a healthy state of mind. This is vital for improving sleep disorder and eliminating stress. Keep away from all types of stimulants during the evening so that your sleep is not affected.
Ayurvedic Herbs for Insomnia
The useful herbs for the treatment of insomnia are:-
- Brahmi: It is a powerful brain tonic, which supports and improves all aspects of mental functioning. It is a calming and tranquillising herb. A cup of brahmi tea or powder or any other preparation with brahmi, taken at bedtime, will induce a peaceful sleep and its regular use will help to cure insomnia.
- Vacha: (Acorus calamus) has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of various ailments, such as epilepsy, headache,insomnia etc. it can be taken along with Amla, Brahmi powder at bed time.
- Aswagandha: This is an overall tonic for greater vitality and longevity. It enhances coordination between the mind and senses which, according to Ayurveda, is essential for good sleep. The recommended dose is half teaspoonful of powder taken at night along with sugar+ ghee or warm milk.
- Jatamansi: It has been found to increase levels of neurotransmitters like serotonin. It is a sedative, anti-depressant, and anti-epileptic cardio-tonic and is regarded as one of the most effective remedies for neurosis.
- Valerian: Indian valerian, also known as tagar in Hindi, works on the nerve channels by clearing out toxins from the blood, joints, tissues, colon and nerves. Its basic role is to rejuvenate. However, valerian should not be taken on its own. For, it can have a somewhat dulling effect. It is best used as part of some herbal preparation.
Off late, stress has started to take a toll on the health of most people. Irrespective of your age, you are burdened with work issues, disputes, household chores and other unplanned work, which comes your way everyday. These are what contribute the most to your stress building on a daily basis. Too much of stress accumulation in your body can be fatal for your health. It would lead to various side effects and disorders. Thus, it is important to treat stress in its earliest stages, lest it develops and degrades your health more.
What Causes Stress?
Stress is a natural reaction to psychological and physical threats. In small doses, stress improves our performance under pressure, helps us stay focused, and protects us from exhaustion. Unfortunately, in today's hectic, achievement-driven world, almost every individual experiences larger doses of stress several times per year. Many of us encounter regular stress-causing situations — negative and positive, large and small events — including job pressure, substantial life changes, promotions, financial hardships, daily hassles, deadlines, and grief over illness and death.
Constant stress causes our inner alarm system to remain turned on too long at a time, and it becomes more and more difficult to shut if off. When not assessed and managed, stress can lead to serious illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure. It also takes a toll on the quality of our life, work, and relationships. Natural homeopathic stress medicines support your body's need to calm down, relax, focus, and avoid agitation and exhaustion.
How can homeopathy help?
To start with, the homeopathic enquiry is a very profound one and very often during a consultation various factors come to light, which may be creating some degree of anxiety or stress in the patient’s life. A discussion as to how they may be overcome, removed or mitigated, can often be very helpful. Discussion itself can be extremely therapeutic. In many cases, the patient is anxious or worried because nobody has taken time to talk to them. The homeopathic physician spends a lot of time with patients. It is however very important that the practitioner should have a sound knowledge of conventional medical diagnosis because during the discussion signs and symptoms of disease which need conventional (sometimes urgent) treatment may emerge and a qualified doctor with a knowledge of diagnosis knows when to refer a patient urgently to the appropriate specialist and is able to do so.
Having carefully assessed the patient, taking into account not only his illness and how he is reacting to it, but his whole make-up, the homeopathic physician then tries to work out the patient’s constitutional remedy. If he succeeds in selecting the right remedy, the patient’s wellbeing, resistance, resilience, general health and ability to cope are enhanced and many stress symptoms can be helped.
Homeopathy has been seen as an effective natural remedy to treat the problems of stress. Many have tried homeopathy as a treatment and have got wonderful results out of it.
Stress Absorber helps mind and body to relax, stabilizes temper, reduces feelings of irritation, and increases a person's need for rest, good food, and good company. The balancing homeopathic ingredients also ease stomach and colicky pains, soothe minor muscle and joint aches, and calm rapid pulse and irregular palpitation.
Stress is an emotional and physical strain caused by one’s response to pressure exerted from the outside world. Long-term stress can sometimes turn into anxiety and cause an array of behavioural, mental and emotional symptoms. Constant stress increases blood pressure as well as the risk of a stroke. It can also increase the danger of heart attacks, particularly if anger and mistrust is involved. It triggers addictive behaviours that contribute to death and disability, such as smoking, alcoholism, drug abuse, and overeating.
Addictive habits and superficial attempts to change one’s lifestyle may not work in severe cases of anxiety or stress because they fail to address the root issues that lead to symptoms. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is one of the best ways to address underlying issues and ultimately remove stress and anxiety, which in turn brings physical health if the remedy is prescribed professionally.
Hi, my daughter aged 14 has been having difficulty in school .she is showing signs of depression, upset ,and miserable in general. She refuses to go to school and hasn't attended school since 2 weeks .she complains of pain when she writes notes .have shown many orthopedics but they can't diagnose anything .what should be the line of treatment for her in this case .she suffers from low self esteem and has extreme outbursts and mood swings .how should I treat this .also has spoken about how horrid her life is and she wants to end it.
I get confused and existed when work load increased. I need about thirty min. Rest to revive. Why it happen and what to? I do not have bp, sugar, and other diseases.
I am a dentist married with 2daughters my husband is a bsnessman I face severe nervousness anxiety in public lack of confidence. My husband started ignoring me due to work pressure I was stressed in both my pregnancy due to lack of care. I went out of practice for child care nw I n my husband live in long distance due loss in bsness. I live with my parents. What should I do.
Dear sir, I am 46 years old guy with inferiority complex and social anxiety. I will be trying a job as a hotel receptionist where there will be lot of guests coming and going. I am not confident of taking such a job but I have on choice as I need a job for survival. How do I overcome social anxiety and inferiority issues. Please suggest me a OTC homeopathic medicine for the same Regards, Monty.
I am in home for a month and then return to my hostel again. My roomie who is very close to me behaving very different now days. The girl whom we don't like have good bonding with my roomie. I don't have frnds in this city. I am feeling so alone here and frustrated too as my coaching is starting after 3-4 days. What can I do now I am too much frustrated with my roomie nd that girl.
Anxiety cure automatically or it will becomes a part of life. Because I am not taking stress but it comes any time and any moment. I do exercise and yoga. And I also take good diet and avoid caffeine. Then why it comes any time to me?
Does anxiety cure through medication. Or automatically? I am taking anti depressant medicine like galop plus 10.
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one; and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in a hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. Lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
How to rejuvenate your sex life?
- Communicate your feelings:Many-a-times, Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep:20-30 20-30 minutes of body workout or a session of yoga every day helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy:Taking Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly:Set Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional wellbeing.