I am suffering from skin already from 1 year it means nourishes but pimples are present on body pls give recommended treatment.
Sir I have many pimples on my skin .nd because of that I have many spots and holes on my face. I had tried many medicines but no one work perfectly .please send some solutions about my problem.
How to get clear skin from acne scars! And clear skin from this issue. Suggest a good medication to come out from this problem.
I have got lots of spots in my skin in legs and hand and it is itches .khujali may be due to mosquito bite or something. And there are also lots of spot s plzz tell me any medication .or lotion to remove.
How to hydrated face skin. My face skin is very ruff and dull In bottom eye circul cracked skin fine line. So how to make my skin brightening and hydrated my face healthy and smooth skin.
Hello sir, meri ek friend h jiske face pe hamesa dana nikal jata h wo pimples ni hota h kisi aur type ka dana rahta h, mai kuch suggest kijiye taki uska face Acha ho jaye aur wo thik ho jaye.
I am 21 years old. I have severe tan on the forehead. I have used many creams buy no result. Please suggest me a good ointment.
I have a full dry skin, in winter it's get worst and even bad than this. Even full body get scratch marks for dry skin, I have used every lotion, oil.nothing is worthy for that.
I am suffering from severe dandruff problem. It gives me lots of itching if I do not have a head bath daily. I suffer from hair fall too. Earlier I have tried a shampoo called scalp+ recommended by one doctor. I worked well but again after stopping it my prob has started. Please do help me.
I am 24 year old female nd hve dark circles (severe) I hve consulted dermatologist for the same nd medicine nd cream prescribed by her does not work effectively nd really worried hve tried home remedies as well but seems like all my efforts r futile. Plzzz hlp me to reach the solution (i dnt hve any bad habit like smoking or drinking even getting 8 hrs of sleep nowadays)
Respected doctor, I am from Hyderabad. I do regular exercise ,maintain a very healthy diet, drink a lot of water, take a good amount of vitamins. But I do not know why my face glow is going off. I was very fair, but these days my face looks dull. I wash my face with salicylic acid facewash two times a day. I even consulted skin doctor. Please help.
Hello, I have nailed my pimples and caused dark spots on my face, please suggest me some good cream to remove that dark spot as soon as possible.
I am 21 year old man I have 2 acen black spots on my chick plezz help me and suggest me medicine. thanks.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a common skin disease characterized by thickened patches of inflamed, red skin covered with thick, silvery scales. The elbows and knees are the most common areas affected by psoriasis. It will often appear in the same place on both sides of the body. The patches can range in size from smaller than a dime to larger than a hand.
Description of Psoriasis-
Normally, skin cells mature and shed after about a month. In psoriasis, the cell maturation speeds up, taking only three to four days. Because the lower layer of skin cells divide more rapidly than normal, dead cells accumulate in thicker patches on the skin's outermost layer called the 'Epidermis'.
Forms & Classifications-
Psoriasis occurs in a variety of forms that differ in their intensity, duration, location, shape and pattern of scales. The most common forms are:
- Plaque Psoriasis: Plaque psoriasis is the most common form of psoriasis. It is characterized by raised, inflamed, red lesions covered with a silvery-white buildup of dead skin cells (scales). This is found primarily on the Body, elbows, knees, scalp and finger or toe nails.
- Guttate Psoriasis: Guttate psoriasis occurs most frequently in children and is characterized by numerous small, red, drop-like scaly macules that develop rapidly over a wide area of skin. This may appear following an infection, most frequently strep throat.
- Inverse Psoriasis: Inverse psoriasis occurs in the armpit, under the breast, in skin folds, around the groin, in the cleft between the buttocks and around the genitals. It is usually pink and irritated but lacks the thick scale seen in other forms of psoriasis.
- Pustular Psoriasis: Pustular psoriasis is a rare form characterized by small pustules (whitehead-like lesions) found all over the body or confined all over the body or confined to the palms, soles and other isolated areas of the body.
Some dermatologists classify psoriasis as mild, moderate, or severe- Mild psoriasis is considered to be scaling over less than 5-10 percent of the body, moderate psoriasis is considered to be scaling over 10 to 20 percent of the body and severe psoriasis is considered to be scaling more than 20 percent of the body.
In 5 percent of all psoriasis sufferers, arthritis will develop. This condition is called psoriatic arthritis. Arthritis is inflammation of a joint, usually accompanied by pain, swelling and changes in joint structure.
The underlying psoriasis cause is unknown; however, it can be genetically inherited or passed from generation to generation. Most researchers agree that the Auto Immunity is somehow mistakenly triggered, which speeds up the growth cycle of skin cells. Psoriasis can be triggered by a number of factors, such as stress, climate changes, streptococcal or HIV infection, superficial wounds, physical illness, or taking certain drugs such as lithium, beta-blockers such as propranolol, quinidine (Heart medication) or antimalarial medications.
Homeopathy is preferred over other methods due to the reason that it does not entail any side effects. Instead of suppressing inflammation like other methods of treatment, it aims to cure the root cause of the disease. Yes, psoriasis can be cured permanently through constitutional Homeopathy treatment but the question is how can a patient know whether eruptions are disappearing for permanently or temporarily?
Permanent Cure takes place as follows:
Cure is taken place from Upward to downwards and Center to periphery. First, the cracks come down with arresting of blood coming out from it. After that, the eruption on scalp comes down, if the scaling is thick it becomes gradually thin and then becomes powdery and with time, the scaling disappears totally. After that, eruptions on face and body come down, and at same time eruptions in hands & legs may increase with itching. Eruptions on elbows reduce, after sometime eruptions near to hands, also reduce. While eruptions on legs itches more. However, eruptions on legs also get disappeared. During the total process of cure, you will feel sleepy, and the bowel movement will be regular, sometimes there may be loose stools as well. The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat psoriasis: Lycopodium, Sulphur, Pulasatilla, Staphysagria, Graphitis, sepia, Arsenic alb, Natrum mur etc.
The dark scars are becoming dominant on my skin day by day. please tell me what I have to do to prevent it.
I am loosing some hair off late my age is 26 Any shampoo or oil I can use to prevent it Any thing to worry.
Name some anti aging creams and some good moisturizing cream without having side effects of the chemical products in them. Give some advice for early premature hair.
Nowadays, hair fall and thinning are conditions that most people face and are tired of trying new treatments to fix them. There are numerous treatments, but most have been proven to have certain adverse effects. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is an alternative medicine category, which uses not so strong chemicals or drugs, but slowly and steadily treats body ailments.
Causes of hair fall
- Various skin diseases that affect the scalp. For example, fungal infections known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea, lichen planus, eczema
- Various hormonal changes
- Nutritional deficiency, especially lack of iron in diet
- Various drugs that are taken for treatment of joint pains, high blood pressure, depression or cancer
- Diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, hypothyroidism etc.
- Hairstyles of individuals, especially those who fall prey to the latest trends in styling. For example, tight pony tails or braids, indiscriminate usage of heat and colour to the hair.
Homeopathic treatment to prevent hair loss
Before any homeopathic medicine is prescribed to individuals, a detail of their case history is required to be studied. Here is a list of homeopathic medicines which help in controlling and preventing hair fall.
- The various skin diseases on the scalp can be a major reason for hair fall. This may occur due to extreme itching or numerous acrid discharges from the lesions that have occurred. Homeopathic medicines like Psorinum are used to treat hair loss caused due to discharge from skin lesions. Another medicine is Mercurius Solubilis; this also helps in relieving the scalp from the lesions and discharges.
- In case of hair loss due to excess dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali suphuricum are the medicines that can be used.
- In case of hair loss due to childbirth or menopause, Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis can be excellent medicines for effective treatment. Another treatment can be Sepia officinalis.
- The hair fall caused by anaemia can be treated by using Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phorphorica.
- For alopecia, phophorus, calcarea, fluoricum acidum, vinca minor, carbonica are used.
- In order to fight baldness, medicines like Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, Lycopodium clavatum can be prescribed.
These are just a few treatments in a nutshell, but there are numerous others to be discussed. To know the right medicine for you, you can always consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner.
Possibly the most common skin problem in the world, acne is the inflammation of the skin pores when excess oil and dead skin cells clog them. Acne can manifest in many forms such as blackheads and whiteheads, and papules among others. More than the acne, the scars they leave behind tend to cause the most grief as they look quite unsightly. There are multiple modern dermatological treatments which can help you resolve this problem. Some of the treatments that are commonly used are mentioned below –
Chemical Peels: This is one of the most common methods used for the treatment of acne scars. Specially mixed chemical formulations are used to dissolve away the top layer of the skin which contains most of the scars. Once the top layer goes away, the new layer of skin which regenerates doesn’t have the scars.
Light Therapies and Laser Treatments: There are many types of laser and light therapies which use a focused light to burn away the top layer of the skin to regenerate it and reduce the scar. Certain specialized lasers use high-intensity pulses to treat raised acne scars specifically.
Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: One of the most popular and commonly found treatments, is dermabrasion. This method uses an electrical machine that removes the top layer of skin which is akin to sanding. However, this is a fairly invasive option and will require some time for recovery. A less invasive procedure is microdermabrasion which uses finer instruments for this purpose and tends to have lesser downtime.
Dermal Filler Injections: These injections are used to plump up certain areas of skin which need to be treated. Most of them work on the principle of boosting collagen which is responsible for healing the skin. Once boosted, collagen works to fill gaps and regenerate new skin. However, most of these are temporary and only last for about a year or so.
Incisions Under the Skin: Sub-cision or subcutaneous incision uses a tuned surgical probe to separate the scar tissues of acne from the normal skin. This will result in the skin to rise and thus flatten the dent of the acne scar.
Autologous Fat Transfer: A form of therapy which is becoming popular very quickly, this method uses fat taken from one area of your body and injected into the scar area. This results in raising the depressed areas of the skin and flattening the scars. However, fat is easily absorbed within the body and thus the effect may diminish within some time. You may be needed to redo the procedure over regular periods.
Cryotherapy: The area around the scar is frozen in a targeted manner which results in the scar tissue falling over and exposing newer skin which is smooth and devoid of scarring.
Topical Creams: These are the most commonly available over the counter solutions for acne scars which help reduce their appearance.