Submit a review for Asian Institute Of GastroenterologyYour feedback matters!
Hello My father has high bp of 170/108. He is using medicines for that everyday. Since 4-5 days he is suffering with problem of giddiness. And also. He has acidity. His belly is also feels not gud. I mean even he is in empty stomach, but it feels like je is eaten something. U can understand what I am saying. Please help. Thanks.
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 42 years old female. My abdomen (lower) increased which is looking ugly as my whole body is normal except this. I am urinating 4 to 5 times at night. Please give solution of this.
I have a problem of having blood in my stool surface whenever I eat spicy or fast foods. I also feel acidity and pain in my chest. This happens to me from 4-5 months. I also went to the G.P but the problem persist. Please help me.
My digestion system is not good from childhood I am facing this problem .I used to go toilet after lunch and dinner .max to Max it takes 2 hour in unloading .I consulted many doctors but still no result .I am underweight and want to put on some weight. What to do to overcome this problem forever? Some points for additional info 1. I don't take any junk food (no oily or dirty street food) 2. No alcoholic or smoker 3.I used to go bed late in the bed around 3 am please suggest some useful tips.
I got pain and burning in my anus from past 10 days I am eating pileum tablet and applying pilex cream its better but not so much useful please advise me.
Helo Dr. Meri age 26 hai mujhe ye puchna tha ki hmare pet mein Keede hotel hai Kya jisse jyada bhukh Lagti hai mujhe bhukh jyada Lagti hai pls bataiye kuch medicine jisse bhukh kam lage.
What are the foods need to avoid while using homeopathy medicine (taking medicine for gastric, fussier).suggest.
Nobody prefers to suffer from ailments such as Cirrhosis of liver. After all, it is difficult for a person, if his or her liver is not functioning properly. However, if in case a person is suffering from such kind of chronic ailment, then one can opt for Ayurvedic remedies, which do not have any side effects.
Why it occurs?
In order to know how it is treated, it is essential to understand what causes cirrhosis of the liver and what it means to have this dreaded condition. While there is a range of causes for the chronic disease, fatty liver disease along with hepatitis B and hepatitis C are the most common causes of Cirrhosis of the liver.
Alcohol consumption on an excessive level also bears its fair share of responsibility. As a matter of fact, Cirrhosis of the liver is caused on account of this sort of alcohol consumption and is responsible for more deaths than any other type.
Detoxifying your liver with Ayurveda
When it comes to the Ayurvedic way to treat this serious issue that is liver Cirrhosis, the main focus is on the complete and effective detoxification of the liver. One of the first things that is involved in this sort of treatment is a radical overhaul of the habits of the person whose quality of life is being seriously impinged on due to this disease.
De-addiction is a very important starting point. After all, it can be said to be only logical, that the treatment of a disease, which has been brought upon by the indulgence in a bad habit begins with the cessation of the habit.
Diet restrictions are also part and parcel of getting liver cirrhosis treated by making use of Ayurveda’s deep and ancient body of knowledge. In many cases, doing so does mean giving up consumption of meat. In addition to this, other things, which are to be done from the point of view of dietary changes include, but are not limited to, avoiding hot and oily food which tends to be heavy on the digestive system of the person who is undergoing treatment. With the body under so much pressure in any case, it makes no sense at all to add more load.
While all this may seem to be very cumbersome, it is to be kept in mind what wonders Ayurveda can accomplish and how does it work in repairing the damaged liver of the patient who is undergoing this course of treatment. The end result makes all the sacrifices worth the effort. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.