Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Patient Review Highlights
Testosterone is an important hormone for men and is responsible for male reproductive health. It reaches a peak during the years of puberty and helps in the development of primary and secondary sexual characters. In boys, it helps to build muscles, deepens voice and boosts the size of penis and testes. Without testosterone, there would be no beards, mustaches or chest hair since it regulates hair in these places. Sperm production falls under testosterone's control too. It plays an important role during later years as well, by maintaining mood, libido, muscle mass, energy, bone density and emotional & physical health. Therefore, it is not surprising that low testosterone can cause a variety of problems in men. Testosterone decline with age is normal. Beginning at about 40 years of age testosterone declines at a rate of 1 -1.5% per year. But, past 50, the decline will be sharper. Apart from this, the Testosterone levels may be lowered at any age by several health conditions, often noticeable by certain symptoms. How to know if you have lowered levels of testosterone? Here are some symptoms that will help you suspect if you may have lower testosterone levels:
- Drop in Energy: Fatigue is one of the common effects of low testosterone. If this happens with you regularly, if you are tired all the time despite good sleep, nutritious food, and no other known medical conditions, consider getting yourself checked for testosterone levels. 2. Change in Sex Life: A sudden drop in your sex drive, sometimes accompanied by problems in erection (erectile dysfunction) is another common symptom of low testosterone. But you should get yourself tested to rule out other conditions, such as heart disease or diabetes, especially if you are over 35 years of age.
- Fuzzy Thinking: Do you sometimes think that your thoughts are a blur? This can be a result of low testosterone. It can make you feel stressed, sad and even depressed, resulting in concentration problems. Low testosterone can also impact your memory.
- Mood Change: Testosterone directly impacts your mood, even leading to extreme sadness or psychological depression. If nothing seems to make you happy, if you are not what you used to be, then visit a doctor.
- Muscle Change: Muscle mass and strength reduces over the years. As testosterone helps build muscle, low levels may be the cause if you witness a sudden drop in muscle mass.
- More Body Fat: If you have been enjoying healthy weight most of your life, but suddenly started gaining weight, it might point towards low testosterone in the body. Also, if you are unable to lose weight even on a healthy diet, consider consulting a doctor.
Many of these signs mirror other health conditions as well. So, one should not jump to conclusions on experiencing these symptoms. If you experience two or more of them, meet a doctor in person and get a medical evaluation. At least, start with an online consultation if you want everything to be private and discreet, and later move on to direct consultation.
Hi sir, my wife is not having sex with me. When I asked she was telling me not interested. what to do?
I hv done my gf's pregnancy test and it was positive. Now I 'm asking how to eat that mankind's unwanted kit. Tell me about that 5 tablets in that kit. Details.
My marriage time five year's ago .I have one year old baby boy.in last 5 months I don't have enjoy in sex and do not going long time to enjoy. Please suggest me the best medicine.
My problem is related to sexual intercourse. I release suddenly as soon as I insert my penis during sex. But again after few minutes if I try to sex with my wife I do get more controlling power and I do not release soon. I did lot of googling to get a solution for this premature ejaculation and as mentioned in google. I tried STUD delay spray. But it did nt work. I only got numbing feel. I also tried to control on my breathing techniques and even it did not help. Im very active on bed but I also want to enjoy more in my first attempt. Is there any better way I can control this? Any advice?
I am 20 year old female. Last few days after my intercourse with my partner when I wake up in the morning its coming pale red color liquid in my private part. Is this a serious health problem. Some days even it's last for the whole day. Please suggest its normal or I need to consult any gynecologist.
In these times of increasing sedentary lifestyles, it's time to realize the importance of sports and physical exercise for a better sexual life. Research has shown that regularly engaging in sports or other physical activities such as exercising has positive effects on your sex life. Physical activity does this mostly through improved metabolic activity in the cells from the increased motion and exercise. Physical activity results in an increase in flexibility and agility, thus aiding sexual prowess and performance. Also, it boosts levels of self-confidence, boosts mood, and reduces stress, thus allowing you to see yourself as sexually desirable, (due to increased levels of fitness and toned musculature) which in turn positively affects sexual capability- in providing higher levels of satisfaction to your partner.
Apart from these, there are several other factors of sexuality that also improve due to engaging in sports or exercise, like:
- Decreased Risks of Erectile Dysfunction (ED): One of the most essential benefits of engaging in sports and exercise is that it lowers the risk of erectile dysfunction in men, due to an increased level of blood flow into your penis as a result of widening of the arteries, as per a Harvard research involving a 31000 men. However, you don't necessarily need to be overly fit or sporting to reduce chances of ED - even a brisk half hour walk during most days of the week works wonders.
- Improved Quality of Semen: Research has found that if you exercise or engage in vigorous sporting activity for at least 15 hours per week, you will have higher sperm counts than your inactive counterparts.
- Increased Libido: High levels of exercise pumps up testosterone levels in men which leads to better muscle growth and strength and an increased sex drive.
- Increased Chances of Achieving Orgasm in Women: If you work out frequently, then the process of arousal works quicker for you and chances of orgasm are higher and with higher intensity; it gets increased exponentially.
- Heightened Sensitivity: In women, the clitoris contains over 8000 nerve endings, which makes it very sensitive to stimulation, and increases arousal exponentially. Increased physical activity heightens the effect of this stimulus and makes sexual stimulation much more pleasurable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.