Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Hyd. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. RajuYour feedback matters!
I feel pain in my knees and legs. If I walk for a while I get very much tired and feel pain. I take rest for a long hours also. What should I do to make feel myself healthy. I do not feel strong enough. My age is 23.
I am a 17 year old boy and I am so thin and feeling so weakness. Please suggest me what can I do for increase my health and body also. And I have sometimes stomach pain.
1. They are an excellent source of folate. Strawberries are an amazing source of folate (the folic acid found in food). Inadequate amounts of folate in the aging population can contribute to atherosclerosis, vascular disease and even a decline in cognitive function. Medications used for conditions like rheumatoid arthritis can actually deplete folic acid in the body, so stock up on strawberries to replenish!
2. They could reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Strawberries are being studied for their unique ability to suppress the inflammatory responses of the body and reduce our risk of hypertension by lowering ldl cholesterol. A 2013 study published in circulation found women who ate three or more servings of strawberries and blueberries in a week reduced their risk of heart attack by 32 percent.
3. There's more than enough vitamin c. Strawberries contain more than 100 percent of our daily recommended intake of vitamin c in just one cup. Recent studies show that when vitamin c is consumed during times of stress, it actually has the ability to decrease our blood pressure to a normal level, preventing the development of hypertension especially in kids.
4. They are a great source of fibre. Strawberries are high in fibre, which is important for moving food through your digestive system and helping bowel movements. This can help improve digestion, especially for those with constipation or irregular stools.
5. They are high in antioxidants. Strawberries contain anthocyanin, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects us from the damaging effects of our environment, especially the sun. The antioxidant power of the anthocyanins found in strawberries lasts up to 24 hours after consumption; this makes them a great defence against free radical damage.
For any kind of illness the most often question the patient asks if what kind of food is to be taken for the patient. Although this cannot severely affect outcome acutely in any illness over a long time it is very significant.
First i will talk about junk food or fast food. This is the most popular kind of food because it gives instant gratification. This added with brand value is also nowadays a sense of accomplishment for some people. The food here will give instant pleasure but because of the fact that to do that it is often prepared in a way that it become s of a high calorific value with a lot of taste. But consumption over a period of time makes eaters prone to obesity, diabetes, hypertension etc.
Second is processed food. They are in a way similar to fast food but in addition to calories they are made and stored with a lot of additives and preservatives. Examples are all canned and packed food. Even though it is ideal food for those on the go due to nuber of chemicals added in it exposes the eater to their
The best choice is of course home food. Made with natural ingredients without the pressure or motive of having to sell for profit make it made with concern for health both long term and short term. But the problem is availability and this is what exposes most people to the above 2 categories. With option from vegetables, fruits cereals and pulses and breads with no chemicals and presentation motive the motto here being natural for good health and life makes it the wisest choice in our diets. The food here is as is to be such that you be what your meant to be at best for yourself and others rather than living a life for show off or sacrificing good food for other priorities.
I am about to start taking endura mass for weight gain. Is it safe or not? And if it is safe then how would I consume it to get best result?
I am working in a MNC for night shifts so that I can't sleep in the nights as well. Is this a main reason for my hair fall and loss of weight?
I wants to tell you about the problem of body pain and this problem two year more doctor consult and treatment but not relief this problem please tell me my problem solution?
World osteoporosis day 20 October 2016
Osteoporosis is a medical condition in which the bones become brittle and start thinning due to the loss of tissues. Doctors advise food rich in calcium, vitamin d and vitamin c to help maintain healthy bones as well as to reduce the risk of this condition. Regular muscle-strengthening exercises are also helpful in preventing osteoporosis. According to recent studies, the following foods help prevent osteoporosis and relieve painful symptoms.
It is no big surprise that the superstar of foods for osteoporosis is milk. Milk brims with bone strengthening calcium which is a crucial nutrient for healthy bones. Milk is packed with vitamin d, which is important for the absorption of calcium in the body, improves bone health and also boosts the immune system. If you are worried about the weight gain factor, go for low-fat or skimmed milk.
A perfect osteoporosis diet should always include fish as it is an impeccable source of calcium. Fish, especially salmon is packed with vitamin d, an important nutrient which helps the body absorb and process calcium. Sardines are also a rich source of calcium. The calcium in fish helps maintain bone mass and also maintain bone structure.
Almonds are a great source of vitamin e, manganese, calcium and riboflavin, and are an inseparable part of the osteoporosis diet plan. It supports bone health in many ways. Almonds are a chock-full of essential nutrients that help build strong and healthy bones. For people suffering from osteoporosis, it is must to incorporate a handful of almonds in their daily diet plan.
An ideal diet for osteoporosis is never complete without eggs. Eggs are packed with vitamin d, vitamin k, vitamin e, vitamin a, phosphorous, folate and selenium. They are one of the best natural sources of protein which protects our bones and promotes healthy hair and nails. The phosphorous in the eggs is an important component for healthy bones and aid in strong bone formation.
Yogurt is one of the most noted food items that can be incorporated in your diet to reduce the problems of osteoporosis. Yogurt is a milk product and is a great source of animal protein. It also contains several other nutrients like calcium, potassium, vitamin b2, vitamin 12, vitamin d and magnesium. In women, during their menopause, there is a notable deceases in the estrogen levels which in turn can cause thinning of bones, yogurt restores the estrogen levels and ensures bone health.
Bananas are very nutritious fruits and one of the most effective foods to prevent osteoporosis. One of the main reasons to incorporate bananas into the osteoporosis diet plan is its high potassium content. Regular intake of banana helps the body to absorb calcium and other essential bone healthy nutrients that ensure bone health and lowers the risk of osteoporosis.
Cabbage is one of the best foods for osteoporosis and ensures strong, healthy bones. It is a great source of fiber, vitamin b6, vitamin d, folate, iron, magnesium, calcium and potassium. Folate plays a pivotal role in carrying out many bodily functions like bone repair and bone maintenance. Cabbage also helps in the process of bone metabolism.
Original contents of article written by #dietician#geetanjaliahujamengi#mumbai#gmnclinic#dietexpert