Sorry, your search did not match any doctors. Here are some other doctors that we have hand
picked for you!
Show Doctors near me
That's all we have from Club Road, Hubli-Dharwad. Here are some top doctors from nearby cities
Doctors for UTI in Club Road, Hubli-Dharwad
ratings and reviews)
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in any part of your urinary system — your kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra. Most infections involve the lower urinary tract — the bladder and the urethra. The signs and symptoms are:
• A strong, persistent urge to urinate
• A burning sensation when urinating
• Passing frequent, small amounts of urine
• Urine that appears cloudy
• Urine that appears red, bright pink or cola-colored — a sign of blood in the urine
• Strong-smelling urine
• Pelvic pain, in women — especially in the center of the pelvis and around the area of the pubic bone
HOW IS UTI DIAGNOSED?
Diagnosis is done by a urologist through urine tests to check for traces of bacteria that cause this infection.
HOW IS UTI TREATED?
UTI treatment is done mostly with high doses of antibiotics to restrain infection and prevent it from spreading further. If you do suffer from high fever, the doctor would also give a paracetamol. Alongside, drinking lots of water to flush out the bacteria from your system is suggested.
DID YOU KNOW?
Apply a warm, but not hot, heating pad to your abdomen to minimize bladder pressure or discomfort when you have a urinary tract infection..