Doctors for Trouble Sleeping in Sobermutt Galli, Hubli-Dharwad
ratings and reviews)
Patient reviews for Doctors for Trouble Sleeping in Sobermutt Galli, Hubli-Dharwad
Lybrate User's review for Dr. Ashutosh Wahi
dr wahi marvelous his experience appear in way of asking to patient. Read more reviews
Kalmesh's review for Dr. R. V. Desai
yea it was nice meeting doctor .... was satisfied with hi consultant Read more reviews
It is a condition where a person has difficulty in sleeping. Varied sleep patterns affect health conditions. It is a persistent disorder that can make it hard to fall asleep, hard to stay asleep or both, despite the opportunity for adequate sleep. The symptoms are:
• Difficulty falling asleep at night
• Awakening during the night
• Awakening too early
• Not feeling well rested after a night's sleep
• Daytime tiredness or sleepiness
• Irritability, depression or anxiety
• Difficulty paying attention, focusing on tasks or remembering
• Increased errors or accidents
• Tension headaches
• Distress in the stomach and intestines
• Ongoing worries about sleep
HOW IS TROUBLE SLEEPING DIAGNOSED?
A sleep specialist will observe throughout the night. The blood pressure, heart rate, breathing, oxygen levels, and brain waves will be monitored for any signs of a sleep disorder.
HOW IS TROUBLE SLEEPING TREATED?
The treatment of Trouble Sleeping involves medication, lifestyle changes and home-remedies.
DID YOU KNOW?
Though Trouble Sleeping is not serious, in the long run it leads to extreme tiredness and physical fatigue because of the body and mind not being rested right.