Doctors for Systemic Hypertension in Sobermutt Galli, Hubli-Dharwad
ratings and reviews)
Patient reviews for Doctors for Systemic Hypertension in Sobermutt Galli, Hubli-Dharwad
Lybrate User's review for Dr. Ashutosh Wahi
dr wahi marvelous his experience appear in way of asking to patient. Read more reviews
Kalmesh's review for Dr. R. V. Desai
yea it was nice meeting doctor .... was satisfied with hi consultant Read more reviews
Systemic Hypertension refers to high blood pressure in the systemic arteries—the vessels that carry blood from the heart to the body’s tissues. While Systemic Hypertension has no obvious symptoms of its own and may not be recognized until the condition worsens. Systemic Hypertension causes left ventricle enlargement and congestive heart failure in adults.
HOW IS SYSTEMIC HYPERTENSION DIAGNOSED?
Diagnosis of Systemic Hypertension is based on persistent high pressure. A sphygmomanometer measures blood pressure. Secondary Systemic Hypertension is also checked by cardiologists by diagnosing for related ailments.
HOW IS SYSTEMIC HYPERTENSION TREATED?
The goal of treatment is to reduce blood pressure to lower the risk of complications. The doctor will advise some ways that include:
• Eat a heart-healthy diet, including potassium and fiber.
• Drink plenty of water.
• Exercise regularly for at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercise a day.
• If you smoke, quit.
• Limit how much alcohol you drink to 1 drink a day for women, and 2 a day for men.
• Limit the amount of sodium (salt) you eat -- aim for less than 1,500 mg per day.
• Reduce stress. Try to avoid things that cause you stress, and try meditation or yoga to de-stress.
• Stay at a healthy body weight.
DID YOU KNOW?
These patients would also be suggested a low salt diet and exercise program so that they are able to live healthier lives and also minimise the recurrence of the same.