Doctors for Impotence in Mallige Nagar, Hubli-Dharwad
ratings and reviews)
Patient reviews for Doctors for Impotence in Mallige Nagar, Hubli-Dharwad
Lybrate User's review for Dr. Ashutosh Wahi
dr wahi marvelous his experience appear in way of asking to patient. Read more reviews
Kalmesh's review for Dr. R. V. Desai
yea it was nice meeting doctor .... was satisfied with hi consultant Read more reviews
Impotence is a condition that consistently affects a person’s ability to achieve or maintain an erection, or ability to achieve ejaculation. It’s a form of erectile dysfunction. Causes of impotence are many and include blood vessel diseases such as peripheral vascular disease and others, systemic disease, hormonal imbalance, and medications.
HOW IS IMPOTENCE DIAGNOSED?
There are no formal tests to diagnose the condition however, blood tests may be performed to rule out hypogonadism and prolactinoma. Impotence is also related to generally poor physical health, poor dietary habits, obesity, and most specifically cardiovascular diseases. A thorough physical examination by a general physician will help in identifying the condition.
HOW IS IMPOTENCE TREATED?
Treatments are available for impotence, including prescription medications, natural remedies, and lifestyle changes. Some natural or alternative remedies for impotence are acupuncture, ginseng, pomegranate juice. The various lifestyle and behavior changes include:
• smoking and drinking less
• strengthening communication in a romantic relationship
• reducing anxiety
• exercising more and following a healthy diet
DID YOU KNOW?
Quitting smoking and alcoholism also helps in treating Impotence
Male impotence is scientifically referred to as Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and it is the lack of a person's sexual ability. Sometimes in this condition, a man suffers from the incapacity to keep his penis erect for a longer time to have sufficient and satisfactory sexual performance. The ability to get and keep an erection can happen to men at any age and the risk of impotence can increase with age, but impotence is never caused by growing age.
The causes of impotence can be various. Certain medical conditions, medications, trauma, and outside influences can also contribute towards impotence.
The most common causes for impotence may include:
1. Overconsumption of alcohol
5. Both physical and psychological issues can cause impotence
Impotence can happen in men at any point of their age. However, ed is noticed much in middle aged and older men than younger men. One of the most important reason for ed is atherosclerosis. In this condition men fail to have better erection because blood flow to their penis is blocked by plaque.
Apart from these, there are other physical issues which may cause impotence:
3. Thyroid problems
4. Kidney issues
5. Sleep disorders
6. Blood vessel damage
7. Nerve damage
8. High blood pressure
9. High cholesterol
10. Low testosterone
11. Pelvic or spinal cord trauma or surgery
12. Tobacco use
14. Certain prescription medications, including antidepressants and diuretics
There are some psychological problems which can cause ED in men like - anxiety, stress, depression and relationship problems.
The treatments of ed actually depends upon the causes of ED. Most of the treatments are temporary which can lead men to have better erection, successful intercourse and sometimes cure ed. Nevertheless, sometimes it does not cure the underlying condition. Sometimes ed is the hallmark signal for other dangerous diseases.
1. Oral treatment: Viagra, vardenafil or Levitra and tadalafil or Cialis can be consumed. These drugs cause the smooth muscle relaxation in the penis, hence the penis is filled by blood. These medicines work only after you are sexually triggered. The effect of the medicine will retain the erection from minutes to hours, so it is advisable to take the medicine 45 minutes before intercourse.
2. Alprostadil: It is a prostaglandin, which is injected into the penis just before sexual intercourse. There are also some other painless ways available too.
3. Vacuum therapy: This therapy involves a vacuum cylinder on the penis. The device implements pressure and invites blood into the penis. A tension ring is placed at the bottom of the penis to retain the erection.
4. Surgery: A prosthetic implant, which involves a rod, located in the penis. You should use this procedure only when the other methods are not working.
5. Counselling: It is used to regulate distress if the doctor suspects that there is some cognitive problem.
Lybrate.com offers online solutions to your medical problems in Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Noida, Panchkula etc. Subscribe to Lybrate.com so you can consult the doctor of your choice and get effective solutions on how to get proper solutions for your erectile dysfunction.
Consult top doctors for Impotence online with ease at Lybrate.com. You can call doctor online and view their reviews. Book appointments online as well. Lybrate is best source of top doctors in Anand Nagar, Anchatgere, Bammapur oni, Belavanki, Bhabani Nagar, Bhavani Nagar and in any other locality in Hubli-Dharwad for Impotence.
Above are listed top doctors for Impotence in Mallige Nagar , Hubli-Dharwad. Post a free question today regarding Impotence and get answers from top doctors in no time.