Patient reviews for Doctors for Impotence in Belavanki, Hubli-Dharwad
Lybrate User's review for Dr. Ashutosh Wahi
dr wahi marvelous his experience appear in way of asking to patient. Read more reviews
Kalmesh's review for Dr. R. V. Desai
yea it was nice meeting doctor .... was satisfied with hi consultant Read more reviews
Impotence- a form of erectile dysfunction, is a condition that affects the person’s ability to achieve or maintain an erection or ejaculation. There could be several causes of Impotence, mainly emotional disorder, physical disorder, injury or endocrine dysfunction. Symptoms are:
• Inability to maintain or achieve erection during intercourse
• Inability to ejaculate during sexual intercourse
• Lacking the drive for sexual intercourse
HOW IS IMPOTENCE DIAGNOSED?
Diagnosis of impotence aims at finding the cause of dysfunction. The general physician may enquire about medications that you are having, any recent injury to private parts, psychological problems and the occurrence of the problem. Urologist may look for nerve issues or other health disorders causing Impotence. Diagnostic tests include complete blood count, blood glucose, liver and kidney function tests, lipid profile and endocrine tests.
HOW IS IMPOTENCE TREATED?
Treatment for the same includes physiotherapy, providing libido inducing medicines like viagra. Psychological counselling is also suggested alongside with medications ranging from vardenafil (Staxyn, Levitra) and surgeries like testosterone replacement and blood vessel surgery.
DID YOU KNOW?
Complications resulting from impotence can include:
• An unsatisfactory sex life
• Stress or anxiety
• Embarrassment or low self-esteem
• Relationship problems
• The inability to get your partner pregnant
An erection occurs when blood enters into the penis, which is also defined as a pneumatic process. The blood is retained inside that to maintain the erection. When this normal process is hampered and men cannot keep the penis erected for sufficient time to have satisfactory sexual inter course it is called erectile dysfunction (ED). The sexual arousal is connected through a signal, which is transmitted through the brain, travelling through other parts of body and then causes penis erection.
Men might observe many symptoms for not having firmer erection. There are numerous classes of male erectile dysfunction which include:
1. ED causes ejaculation problem. Despite having healthy libido, sometimes male body lose out on response.
2. Men are unable to carry forward the erection for sufficient time to endure intercourse.
3. Cognitive symptoms can be noted if a man feels that he is failing to satisfy his spouse.
4. Depression and low self-esteem can be another symptom.
Studies have shown that a large number of men face ed at some point of their lives. If you are facing difficulties for a number of times to retain the erection then this problem can be defined as ED.
When you deem that ed is becoming more frequent, then you should take some diagnostic tests, which includes:
1. Duplex ultrasound: It estimates the blood flow and the calcification of the erectile tissue. Injecting prostaglandin, forces an erection. Then, as an ultrasound is used for measuring blood pressure every measurement is evaluated later.
2. Penile test: Electromagnetic vibrations are used to detect the feeling of vibration in the nerves towards the pelvic region, which usually can be the cause of impotence.
3. Penile angiogram: It is done to evaluate blood circulation inside the penis. This test also has value in producing firmer erections.
4. Dynamic infusion test: By injecting fluid in penis, the volume and pressure are estimated. Prostaglandins is also valued in the test procedure.
5. Corpus test: This test is basically fluid dynamics. Fluid is injected in the penis and then by using flow dynamics venous leakages are detected.
6. Digital subtraction test: Digital pictures are captured in dark rooms and the blood vessels are tested in this technique.
7. Magnetic resonance test: It works involving the magnetic field and produces high quality images that are helpful for clinician. A contrast medium can be also useful for enhancing the pictures.
At Lybrate, the best treatment for impotence is provided, with trusted medical solutions to your health issues. Direct your questions on ED to the top physicians or book an appointment with the doctor of your choice. Search for the best physicians in Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, etc. Subscribe now to Lybrate.com for more on ED.
Top are results of best doctors for Impotence in Belavanki. You may see the doctor reviews by their patients and their peers and choose the best doctor. You can even post a free question on Lybrate.