Dull skin can occur when the skin loses its ability to produce and retain moisture and oils to help it look lively and bright. There are a number of reasons for dull skin which can be classified as biological, some individuals have dull skin which they could have inherited. Environmental factors such as pollutants, chemicals and dust can cause skin to become dull. Unhealthy lifestyle and diet, exposure to UV rays from the sun and aging are also causes of dull skin.
HOW IS DULL SKIN DIAGNOSED?
A trained dermatologist would be able to diagnose dull skin by its characteristic dull and dry look.
HOW IS DULL SKIN TREATED?
Treatment of dull skin includes lifestyle changes ranging from sleeping for 8 hours to eating more of nutritious meals and reducing your stress levels. Exercises are suggested to get rid of toxins that block skin pores.
DID YOU KNOW?
Dull skin treatment includes facial and spa solutions where over the counter creams and natural ayurvedic solutions are used for sprucing up your skin and also helping it relax and de-stress through such therapies.
tips for glowing skin
how to get glowing skin
glowing skin tips
how to make skin glow
how to glow skin
Dull skin can prove to create a number of problems for a person’s self-confidence and body language. Be it women or even men, a healthy and glowing skin is an essential. Very often factors like skin dryness, acne, bumps on the skin, wrinkles and even conditions like androgenic alopecia (patterned baldness) can make the skin appear dull and scaly.
Drying and wrinkling of the skin can occur due to certain causes, such as-
• Lack of proper exfoliation- If you do not wash and exfoliate properly, skin dryness may result. Dryness generally makes skin very done and lifeless.
• Lack of moisture- Skin can also become dry when it is not being moisturized effectively.
• Less water intake- If the body is dehydrated it will definitely show. Skin generally becomes very pale and loses lustre because of lack of water in the body.
• Excess stress- Way too much stress in personal or professional life can definitely take a toll on the body and the skin too.
• Unhealthy eating habits- A bad diet can affect the quality of the skin to a great extent. Eating very oily and spicy food regularly not only affects proper body functions, but also leads to acne and skin problems.
When considering the vital question, how to get glowing skin, you may either choose to try some home remedies or consult a dermatologist. Here are a few tips for glowing skin, which are easy to follow and quite effective too-
• Exfoliate with sugar- Make a mixture of sugar and honey, and gently rub it over your face and hands. Rinse with water after some time. The honey adds lustre to the skin, while the sugar effectively remove dead skin cells and dirt.
• Take a shot at a lemon cleanse- lemons contain Vitamin C, which help to improve quality of skin as well as lessen acne. You can either just clean your face with lemon juice or apply a mixture of lemon and honey as a face mask. Lemon effectively removes all the toxins from the skin, making it glow.
• Try tamarind pulp- Tamarind contains Vitamin B and C, as well as anti-oxidant properties. Thus, rubbing tamarind pulp on the skin will effectively improve its radiance.
Other glowing skin tips also include the consumption of yoghurt and fruits juices on a daily basis. Yoghurt is especially very good for skin that is oily and has acne. Consuming sufficient quantity of water every day is also very important for skin health. Water in the body ensures proper blood circulation, which will keep skin healthy and glowing.
Lybrate gives you a perfect opportunity to get in touch with the top dermatologists of the medical field and consult them on how to make skin glow. With Lybrate one can seek treatment from the top doctors all over India. You can now locate the top dermatologists and general physicians in Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar etc. Moreover, Lybrate.com offers an effective online solution to various medical issues and problems, you can consult the doctor of your choice anytime. Subscribe to Lybrate.com and get regular information about how to glow skin and acne problems.
Call doctors and view Dull Skin treatment cost in Anand Nagar, Anchatgere, Bammapur oni, Belavanki, Bhabani Nagar, Bhavani Nagar and in any other locality in Hubli-Dharwad. On Lybrate you can connect with top doctors, book appointment online, see reviews, consultation fees for Dull Skin.
All doctors listed above are best doctors available in New Cotton Market , Hubli-Dharwad for Dull Skin. Post a free query today at Lybrate and receive answers from top doctors.