Doctors for Body Weakness in Siddharameshwar Nagar, Hubli-Dharwad
ratings and reviews)
Weakness is the feeling of body fatigue, or tiredness. A person experiencing weakness may not be able to move a certain part of their body properly. It may drain out the energy to carry out day-to-day activities, drowsy or tired, sluggish, and uninterested. People with weakness may also experience tremors, which are uncontrollable movements, or twitches in the area of weakness, excessive sweating, loss of appetite, difficulty concentrating, and difficulty falling asleep.
HOW IS BODY WEAKNESS DIAGNOSED?
If you are suffering from symptoms like dizzy spells, confusion or chest pain, you must see a general physician so that the cause for your body weakness can be diagnosed. The doctor can use methods like X Rays, MRI Scans, ultrasounds, CT Scans and a thorough physical examination as well as lab tests to find out the cause of your weakness.
HOW IS BODY WEAKNESS TREATED?
Depending on the cause of weakness, it needs to be treated. General home treatments such as nutritional diet, iron rich diet are prescribed. Also rest is advised
DID YOU KNOW?
Reducing alcohol and getting a good sleep, plays an important role in reducing body weakness.
Weakness in the body is the lack of strength due to overwork, sleep deprivation or many other reasons. It can be temporary or existent from a long period of time depending upon your medical history. Short term weakness in legs or muscular weakness can occur after you overcome from a serious illness or injury. But body aches takes a long time to recover due to various issues like regular diet or effect of high doses of medicines. You may experience weakness in legs or in any other parts of your body, but muscular weakness or symptoms of body aches are common due to physical diseases or health disorders. Muscle weakness symptoms are very serious and may require you to consult your doctor along with some mandatory health diagnostic tests. But a longer and regular follow up is required if you are experiencing muscle weakness symptoms from a longer period of time. Sudden onset of muscular weakness and body aches with chest or heart pain require prompt and supervised medical attention as it may be a sigh of stroke or heart attack.
Body/Muscular Weakness Symptoms:
Muscle weakness symptoms and body aches can affect either one particular muscle or many muscles causing weakness in body. They can appear for a brief moment lasting only in minutes to indefinite period of time causing pain and agony. It also varies from one person to another depending on diet, health factor and history of medical health. Weakness in legs or muscular weakness can make you bed ridden for many days and it is advisable that you contact your doctor and seek medical help in case of feeling of weakness in body. Stress, anxiety and nervousness are common reason for weakness in legs, muscles and body aches.
Home remedy for muscular weakness:
There are many home remedy to combat muscular weakness and overall weakness in body. So whenever you experience body aches or weakness in legs you should try these.
1. Bananas- Bananas contains potassium and high content of glucose which gives you energy. Banana shakes or two bananas a day can give you give you strength whenever you feel weak.
2. Milk. – It is the best source of vitamin B which can give you energy and are considered the best traditional source to reduce muscular weakness and body aches.
3. Indian gooseberry – It is known as “amla” and they have high nutritional value which can increase the energy levels within the body. It is good if you frequently face muscular weakness in legs or any other weakness in body.
4. Almonds – They have vitamin E and give you energy to fight muscle weakness symptoms and leg weaknesses. They have high dose of magnesium and can convert fat, protein and carbohydrate into energy sources in your body to fight muscular weakness in body and give you relief from body ache.
5. Ginseng- They act as powerful antioxidant and can fight against muscular weakness and body aches. They are herbs that can motivate and activate the adrenalin hormones present in the body and can make muscular weakness symptoms disappear within a few days.
These are various natural remedies to fight against muscular weakness symptoms and leg weaknesses along with other pain that can give you problems in your daily life. Lybrate offers you the best home remedies and personal health advices in Navi Mumbai, Noida, Panchkula, Patna, Rajkot. Subscribe to lybrate and get all the best details and book online appointment and remedy too!
You can consult doctors online for Body Weakness from anywhere, anytime at Lybrate. View consultation fee, reviews and patient feedback before consulting. Find best doctors in Anand Nagar, Anchatgere, Bammapur oni, Belavanki, Bhabani Nagar, Bhavani Nagar and in any other locality in Hubli-Dharwad.
You can see above a list of top doctors in Siddharameshwar Nagar, Hubli-Dharwad for Body Weakness. Ask a question for free at Lybrate today and receive answers from best doctors.