Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Hubli-Dharwad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagadish Tubachi
Treatment of Brain Hemorrhage
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Spasmodic Torticollis
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Management & Treatment of Spinal Disorders
Treatment of Spine Injury
Treatment of Brain Infection
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Bell's Palsy
Submit a review for Dr. Jagadish TubachiYour feedback matters!
Hi my age is 31 weight 90, from Recent times, when I do head bath my neck jerks and leads to neck stiffness which results heavy pain. It lasts for three days, very uncomfortable to sleep, and some time very minutes neck jerks are there, why my neck is always sprain. Please suggest me an advice.
Saviour alcoholic, all test conducted, neuropathy of hands and limbs, burning & itching sensation in both limbs, cannot walk it pains allot, now has stopped drinking, but smokes regularly, I want to ask whether smoking has adverse effect in healing neuropathy, your advise will be highly appreciated.
I'm 19 years old, and even though I don't feel nervous or fear or any other emotions, than why do my hands tremble?
I am 30years old, last 10years taking Veniz xr 75 for my depression n migraine pain. I was trying t stop the medicine but the withdrawal symptoms are too much. Can you please suggest me how to get rid off from it.
Epilepsy is a neurological disease which is characterised by recurring epileptic seizures. These seizures can be brief or can persist for prolonged periods. Vigorous episodes which last long can result in physical injuries such as broken bones.
Causes of Epilepsy
The cause of this condition isn’t very evident; however, most medical practitioners attribute epileptic seizures to brain injury, tumours, infections in the brain or birth defects. Some doctors believe that epilepsy is caused due to genetic mutations and is an outcome of abnormal activity of cells in the brain. Other causes for this condition can be alcohol or narcotics withdrawal and electrolyte problems.
- Repeated seizures
- Impaired memory
- Bouts of fainting
- Short spans of blackout
- Sudden bouts of blinking and chewing
- Inappropriate repetitive movements
Types of Seizures
A seizure, also known as fit, is usually a brief episode characterised by uncontrollable jerking movement and loss of awareness due to abnormal neuronal activity in your brain. A collective occurrence of these seizures causes epilepsy.
There are three types of seizures an epileptic person usually encounters:
- Idiopathic: This kind of seizure has no apparent cause
- Cryptogenic: The doctors believe that there is a cause for the seizure but cannot detect it
- Symptomatic: These seizures occur due to a reason.
- Medication: Medication is the most common treatment in case of epilepsy. Drugs taken on a regular basis can stop the seizure partially. But in very severe cases, they seem to have no effect at all.
- Surgery: For symptomatic seizures which are caused due to abnormal brain function, surgery can be a way to get rid of seizures. In some minor cases, nerve stimulation in the brain and special diets can be prescribed to control the epileptic seizures.
Five facts about epilepsy you need to know:
- Epilepsy is not psychosis or madness and can be treated easily
- Popular celebraties with epilepsy include Aristotle, Alfred Nobel, Alexander the great, Sir Isaacs Newton, Martin Luther and Julius Caesar etc.
- Women with epilepsy can have a normal pregnancy
- Newer medicines for epilepsy are effective and very safe
- Surgery can cure epilepsy in some patients.
Sir I 23 year old using levesam 500 mg tab. Sir I confused about taking medicine in morning where I take or not if take the medicine but not remember now what I am doing. Taking again medicine or not .Sir please suggest me as soon as possible. Thank you.
I'm having these headaches or doctor call it migraine. Whenever I go to public places or my college I have these headaches. My college timings are 9 am - 4 pm, but after 12 pm I start to tired not physically but mentally, don't feel sleepy but excessive yawning, eyes become so heavy and this is the start of my pain and then it goes till the end of the day and my day is spoiled because of it. I cannot focus on anything no study nothing. So i'm Currently not going to college to avoid these pain. But my family are so angry on me they say you should fight with it but I can't. Reply soon.
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralised workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull.
Migraine pain can be very excruciating and can go on for days at an end. Only those who suffer from it know how blinding the pain can be and how badly it disrupts your life and daily schedule right at its onset. At most times, you end up taking painkillers which do not give permanent or immediate relief from pain.
There is one antidote which is known to stop migraine pain in just 3 minutes.
To make this antidote, you will need lemon juice, peel of a lemon and some himalayan salt. Himalayan salt is important because the crystals are packed with rich nutrients - as many as 84!
Mix two teaspoons of himalayan salt with juice of two lemons and grated crust of one lemon. Put the mixture in a jug or a bottle and add a glass of water. Shake or stir it well and drink this water in one go. While the drink doesn't taste very good, it has amazing properties and cures migraine pain within the next three minutes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.