Submit a review for NS Medical CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Harris Mahammad Sepai to be knowledgeable. Sir had answered all my querys with very kind he is the best doctor
Vinay N B
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Harris Mahammad Sepai to be very helpful. Thanks for your time for such a usefull information
Dr. Harris Mahammad Sepai provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, professional and practical. Testing
Dr. Harris Mahammad Sepai provides answers that are well-reasoned. Good information
Thanks Doctor. Its nice to see that you have a clarity.
In some cases the hcg hormone test is do for cancer diagnostics then in that case hcg will be mire than 10 or less.
Hi, My father is detected with stomach cancer with signet ring cell morphology. He underwent partial gastrectomy surgery. Pathologist tested removed tumor and lymph nodes and gave report that the cancer is in stage 3 now. Oncologist suggested to undergo 28 sittings of radiation along with 3 chemo injections in parallel. Chemo injections are given once in every two weeks. My father is diabetic and suffering with hypertension. His age is 59 years. Can he undergo this treatment? What could be the side effects? Does he need to undergo 28 sittings of radiation? Please help me with your answers.
I have diagnosed with infiltrating ductal carcinoma, NOS, in right breast (in biopsy report, triple negative (ER-negative, PR-NEGATIVE, HER 2-NEGATIVE). The tumor measures 4 cm* 3 cm mammographically. After giving 3 no. Of chemo My doctor suggest me for modified radical mastectomy. Please tell me if I go for complete breast removal & subsequent chemotherapy Radiotherapy is must or optional?
Dear sir, Recently is caught Cancer into uterus, may it be survived permanently by surgery? If so pls confirm us right way. Regards S. K. Biswas.
Hi my mother is having breast cancer above stage-2 and her age is 37. She already had taken the surgery now she is taking chemotherapy is she need radiotherapy. What are the precautions to take for the chemotherapy. Does this cancer curable.
Hi, My father got infected with Oral cancer. The biopsy report says Squamous carcinoma grade 2. What will be treatment now?
My mother has breast cancer. Her chemotherapy is going on. It is known to us that during the period of chemotherapy there is a chance of muscle pain. She sometimes suffers from that. It isn't possible to bring a physician every time. So I've to serve her. What should be the best way to give her a physiotherapy to reduce her muscle pain for that time. Please suggest something.
My mother suffering from breast cancer I want know about breast cancer what should I do for my mother.
I am a 54 years male suffering from UTI Enlarged prostate and a cyst of 8 mm size above the kidney. What are the remedies available in ayurveda. It is to mention here that I am taking Allopathic drug, olmesartan 20 and atorvastatin 10 mg one tab daily for hypertension.
Having swollen lymph nodes and something being stuck in throat blocked nose and bad breath and nausea.
How much chances are there for testicle cancer if a nodule is there on testicles. Every nodule will leads to cancer or not?
I afraid I got some symptoms of lung tumour , let me know exactly what kinda symptoms are declare a cancer.
I'm 23 years old male, I have a lymph swelling in my right neck. An advice on how to treat it will be very kind of you. Thanking You.
I have swollen lymph nodes under jaw and chin and also have fever and cold I also lost my 1 kg weight my family doctor and ent says it's nothing other than infection please give your opinion thank you.
What is the advantage of hormone therapy after the operation and radiation treatment for breast cancer. How many years hormone therapy required? How do check growth of cancer cell in breast after hormone treatment.
I have a small n movable lump on my right breast since ten years. There is no any pain till yet. I took medicines n have done tests like ultrasound, fnac. Its result was normal. But mammogram has not been done bcoz Dr. Told me its not allowed in my age 28. Is there any chance of cancer? please suggest me other best treatment regarding this problem.
What are the symptoms seen in people affected with blood cancer and in how many weeks it starts becoming serious?
1. Don't smoke. If you've never smoked, don't start. Talk to your children about not smoking so that they can understand how to avoid this major risk factor for lung cancer. Begin conversations about the dangers of smoking with your children early so that they know how to react to peer pressure.
2. Stop smoking. Stop smoking now. Quitting reduces your risk of lung cancer, even if you've smoked for years. Talk to your doctor about strategies and stop-smoking aids that can help you quit. Options include nicotine replacement products, medications and support groups.
3. Avoid secondhand smoke. If you live or work with a smoker, urge him or her to quit. At the very least, ask him or her to smoke outside. Avoid areas where people smoke, such as bars and restaurants, and seek out smoke-free options.
4. Avoid carcinogens at work. Take precautions to protect yourself from exposure to toxic chemicals at work. Follow your employer's precautions. For instance, if you're given a face mask for protection, always wear it. Ask your doctor what more you can do to protect yourself at work. Your risk of lung damage from workplace carcinogens increases if you smoke.
5. Eat a diet full of fruits and vegetables. Choose a healthy diet with a variety of fruits and vegetables. Food sources of vitamins and nutrients are best. Avoid taking large doses of vitamins in pill form, as they may be harmful. For instance, researchers hoping to reduce the risk of lung cancer in heavy smokers gave them beta carotene supplements. Results showed the supplements actually increased the risk of cancer in smokers.
6. Exercise most days of the week. If you don't exercise regularly, start out slowly. Try to exercise most days of the week.