Treatment of Scalp Reduction
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Surgery Procedure
Restoration Aesthetics Procedures
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Prp Hair Transplantation
Pityriasis Rosea Treatment
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Laser Resurfacing Procedure
Know how Healthy diet will help you to avoid obesity and cancer
I have a desk job & in last 2 years my weight has gone up from 60 to 87 kgs I want to lose my weight.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I am losing my hair quickly and I tried all shampoos but no effect. I am not sure what to do now. Can you help me in this?
I have black spot scars on my body parts most of time it's disappeared self after few days. When it's comes out my body suffers with big pain.
I have belly fat which is best way to reduce that playing badminton or doing belly exercise in home give me ideas.
I am 63-yr-old man from Punjab. I have mouth ULCER, both situated under tongue. At times when you have any CHILLY food, it's very painful. Is there any Allopathic or HOME-BASED remedy to get rid of this immediately.
Hi, My lips are very black I want to make then lighter or probably pink. Tell me what to do about it. Thanks.
Every woman endure menopause, by the time she reaches middle age. It comes with a lot of complications, and skin changes are also not spared. It is vital to know how to fight the skin changes of menopause to take right actions at the right time.
Changes Experienced: Major problems faced are hormonal changes and their declines. Ultimately, ovarian activity slows down decreasing in B-Estradiol levels. This leads to hot flashes or warmth feel under the skin, especially on face and profuse sweating. The overall experience leads to decrease in the production of estrogen and progesterone, leading to skin changes.
- Oily Skin: Testosterone production is prominent that stimulates sebaceous glands to secrete thicker sebum making skin appear oily.
- Facial Hair: Some women show development of facial hair, especially on chin.
- Sagging Skin and Wrinkles: Decrease in estrogen leads to fat redistribution. This results in skin sagging on face, neck, hands and arms.
- Elastosis: Lower estrogen levels lead to decrease in collagen and elastin in the skin dermis. UV rays destroy collagen resulting in elastosis.
- Thinning Epidermis: This leads to trans-epidermal water loss and dry skin.
- Hyperpigmentation / Age Spots: Melanin production is tampered.
How to Fight Against It
Here are some tips on how to fight the skin changes of menopause.
1. With age, skin becomes dry. Right cleanser with a creamy formula is a solution for dry skin.
2. Use heavier cream to moisten your skin. Avoid hot, long showers.
3. Skin protection from sunlight is a must. Choose a sunscreen that is from a broad-spectrum SPF30 or higher and use it regularly.
4. Due to hormonal changes, wrinkles appear, and hence you need to apply moisturizer on face, jawline and neck regularly. Use skin-care products meant to act against fine lines and sagging.
5. Face, hands and chest usually get affected with age spots. Use sunscreen every day. Those who are already affected with spots, use exfoliating products. These products help to shed dead skin cells. Toners may also help.
6. Apply moisturiser on hands too and wear gloves while doing household or yard work.
7. Eat foods with antioxidants such as brightly-coloured fruits and vegetables.
8. Soy, which is rich in isoflavones, acts like estrogen in the body.
9. Stress tends to make skin drier. Yoga, meditation, etc. helps to relax.
10. Do exercise regularly to tone your muscles.
11. Sleep well: Beauty sleep is most essential to regenerate your cells. Sleep prevents dark circles under eyes. Around 8 to 9 hours of sleep is recommended.
Now you know how to fight the skin changes of menopause. Follow the tips and then age will be just a number.
Occasional teeth clenching is fairly common disorder among adults and children throughout the world. But if the teeth grinding occurs repeatedly, it can cause significant damage to your teeth or gums (with chances of potential tooth loss) and overall dental hygiene. Furthermore, recurrent episodes of bruxism might cause other serious complications such as severe headaches, facial pain or disorders in the temporomandibular joints (located in the forepart of the ear).
According to recent studies, 15-33% of children tend to grind their teeth while they develop their first few pairs and generally stop with the gradual development of adult teeth. In adults, this disorder might occur as an involuntary response, completely unbeknownst to the concerned individual.
The most likely causes of bruxism are as follows:
According to the doctors, in 70% of the adults, repressed stress or anxiety might result in teeth grinding while you are sleeping.
Bruxism might also occur as a result of excessive consumption of alcohol, caffeine, sleeping pills, tobacco, and selected anti-depressants.
Bruxism might also occur due to depression and the sheer competitive nature in certain individuals.
Bruxism might also occur due to a serious disorder such as Parkinson ’s disease.
Bruxism might also occur as an axillary of other sleep related disorders such as excessive snoring, sleep apnoea, etc.
If you have an irregular structural alignment among the upper and lower sets of teeth, Bruxism is more likely to occur.
In children, Bruxism might occur as a response from to pain in the ear or tooth.
The following treatments can be implemented to treat permanent instances of bruxism:
If it is caused by severe stress and anxiety, stress management therapies can be very useful to prevent Bruxism.
If you have a habit of grinding your teeth while you are asleep, you can consult your doctor to provide you with mouth guards.
Regulated consumption of alcohol, tobacco might help prevent Bruxism if it is caused by a side effect of either one of them. Likewise, if the disorder occurs due to a side effect of antidepressants or any other psychiatric medications, you must consult your doctor to change the particular medication.
You can also opt for Dental correction procedures like night guard if the reason of the disorder is the misalignment of the upper and lower teeth or other related dental complications. A custom fit night guard will not only safeguard your comfort, but improve the quality of your smile as well.
Although medications are not common, muscle relaxants (for a certain period of time) or Botox injections are prescribed by doctors when the patient does not respond to other forms of treatments.
Sir/mam I have an oily face mainly at the nose and sides of nose and some part on cheeks, can you please give me a medication or advice to get out of this oily face and make it normal.
Hello Doctor, Im a female of age 25 ,i can see some white patches on my back neck since a month when I google it I found it is similar to the term "Tinea Versicolor" but I couldn't find any itchiness or so. Can you please suggest me any cream or soap or tablets for that. Your prompt response would be appreciable.
Sir can I remove my tattoo by plastic surgery if yes how much it will cost and how much time it will take to cure.
Tummy tuck surgery or Abdominoplasty is a cosmetic plastic surgery procedure which tightens the muscles of your tummy. Loose skin and fat from your abdomen are also removed and as a result, the abdomen gets flat and toned. This surgery is common among women after pregnancy who want to restore their figure. This surgery also assists patients who have lost a large amount of weight in a short time period. Most tummy tuck surgeries are carried out for cosmetic reasons. However, there are certain medical benefits, which are gained after an abdominplasty is carried out. They are enlisted below.
- Stress urinary incontinence is reduced: After giving birth, many women develop Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI). This is a bladder control disorder that causes leakage of urine without control when you sneeze, cough or laugh loudly. Usually, this disorder can be treated without having a surgery, but in certain cases a tummy tuck enables speedy recovery in patients who did not have a caesarian section. A slight amount of bladder obstruction is created, which reduces the SUI.
- Gives you a better posture and enhanced abdominal tone: The stomach muscles sometimes become distended due to extreme loss of weight or because of pregnancy. A tummy tuck surgery helps in tightening of the weak muscles, removes excess fat and skin and the abdomen gets flattened. After carrying out a tummy tuck, people get an improved posture as the tightened muscles provide better support to the vertebrae.
- Correction of ventral hernia: A ventral hernia occurs due to the breake down of intestinal or abdominal tissues through the abdomen walls, and a sack is formed. The causes include abdominal weakness as a result of huge weight loss or previous surgeries.
The symptoms that lead to a ventral hernia correction are similar to the symptoms of a tummy tuck, as both the surgeries rectify abdominal muscles. Once you have a ventral hernia correction, you may need to repeat it again. In case you have this type of surgery, it is recommended that you should also have a tummy tuck done. This might prevent future occurrence as the combined methods leave you in a much safer condition. Medical expenses and recovery time are also reduced.
Tummy tuck surgery is becoming increasingly popular these days. It is a major surgery which requires almost five hours to be completed successfully. A tummy tuck can remove up to ten pounds of fat from a person’s abdomen. It takes several weeks to recover after having a tummy tuck surgery.