What are the benefits on my body drinking 750 ml to 1 litre hot water after a lunch / dinner about leaving for 20 mins. I want to reduce belly fat. And what should I do next!
I'm worried about my heavy weight nd broad personality please send me the good diet plan for losing weight.
I am 48 years old staying in Bangalore. How to decrease my weight? My height is 160 cms, and weight is 69. What food habits and exercise would you suggest me? Also suggest me how to prevent diabetes sugar level. My sugar level is normal now. What precautions should I take to prevent it. Regards Ganapathi.
How can I use pearl millet and ragi flour in my daily diet plan for WEIGHT LOSS process? How much of pearl millet or ragi flour to be added in my diet?
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed in certain cases (of extreme weight gain) liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
- Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. The more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater is the risk involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of loose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
- Wear your compression garments. Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
- Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
- Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
- Do not take anti inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's immune system, which is detrimental to recovery.
- Do not smoke or drink while recovering as Nicotine disturbs normal skin growth, which may lead to permanent scars, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
- Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
- Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
- Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
I am 28 years old male, for last four month I have been suffering from excessive accumulation of belly fat, I can work for this reason also I was suffering from epididymis orchitis of right testis since 2006, now after ejaculation, no satisfactory gratification I felt please tell me what should I do?
I am 20 kg over my average weight and I am trying to loose weight and also I am active but not to active What should I do?
I want to reduce my weight mam Presently my weight is 104 kg please tell me how I can reduced my weight.
Face is also getting round like sphere due to fats and below the chin also fat deposition is increasing what should be done to lose fats from face and neck?
I have desk job and in the last 1 year my weight is gone up from 60 to 73 I want to loose me weight. please help.
Can you please educate me on effectiveness of green coffee beans (powder) i.e drinking green coffee for weight loss and also its effects and side effects on body, I will like to add that I am a diabetic and I recently purchased green coffee powder of "Si new" brand from amazon, is ita good brand to use?
How I could decrease my belly and get six pack very easily? Im 18 years old. I need good answer for the exercises that I should do to decrease belly.
My tummy is going on increasing. I am taking rice two times in day. I am also taking potato in every dish i: e maximum .what is the preventive measures .I want to decrease the size of tummy.
Hi Tell me best exercise to reduce belly fat. I am undergoing Ayurveda so I can't take egg and chicken so tell me a healthy food. And finally badminton or exercise in home which is best to reduce belly fat.
Know how Healthy diet will help you to avoid obesity and cancer