Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Himatnagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. ManishYour feedback matters!
My brother who is 83 years old is suffering from urinary problem. He isw able to pass urine without any burning sensation-no blood coming. Doctor diagnosed this as a problem of prostrate cancer. Accordingly biopsy was done. I give below their observation" The histologic findings are suspicious of prostrate adenocarcinoma (gleason score 3 3=6. Close correlation withTRUS findings andSOS repeat Biopsy is recommended" Pls advise what is this and what treatment you suggest. Does this confirm that there is cancer. Pls advise.
Sir I'm married 27 years old, when I have sex I ejaculates within few shots, and cannot erect until minimum 4 hours, can you please suggest me any medicine for healthy sexual life. That dose not have any side effects.
Hello I feel sperm comes out while urinating I have also lower back pain and I eat more but it does not help me to make a healthy body what can I do.
You're said to suffer from the problem of premature ejaculation if you ejaculate a minute after penetration or are unable to delay ejaculation during sex. There are certain risk factors and complications associated with this condition and being aware of them can help in effective management of the sexual dysfunction.
Risk factors involved:
1. Erectile dysfunction - Your chances of developing premature ejaculation increase if you regularly face trouble in getting or sustaining an erection. More importantly, the fear of not being able to get an erection can cause you to rush through your sexual experiences.
2. Stress - Premature ejaculation increases if you suffer from mental or emotional stress. When this happens, your ability to relax and pay attention during sexual intercourse decreases.
3. Health problems - Even the presence of an underlying health condition like a heart disease may make you rush through sex and ejaculation. Moreover, many heart patients have been reported as having experienced a decrease in satisfaction and frequency after a heart surgery or heart attack.
What are its complications?
Complications that premature ejaculation can cause:
1. Fertility issues - Premature ejaculation can decrease your chances of having a baby or can even make fertilization tricky. During conception, two things need to happen, which are penetration of the vagina and ejaculation, when the latter occurs before penetration, it affect your fertility chances.
2. Stress in relationships - Relationship problems are another complication that you may face when you have premature ejaculation.
More importantly, a strained relationship can give rise to dissatisfaction between partners. If you experience PE, the best thing to do is not blame yourself or consider yourself as inadequate. Communicate with your partner by speaking openly about the subject.
I am female. If semen inside my mouth also chance for pregnancy .i not want to take any pill. Is there any option to control pregnancy. Kindly help.
I have problem of masturbation from 6 years. Don't have facial hairs. What is solution to get rid of this.
I'm doing masturbation daily at the night I'm going to addicted with it can you please tell meh the harms of masturbation its really important to me give me a compete details about that to help me and help others.
I am having 2 times nightfall in a week on average and recently from last two years my sex desire has decreased. Is this due to nf problem or something else. Why nf happens? Is it because of weak penis .what should I do. I am also diabetic frm last 5 yrs. My age is 25.
If I will sex with my wife in periods then what is chance of she will get pregnant and what is best time for sex for a baby and give me tips than I pregnant my wife.
My girl friend getting white discharge from her ovary. Why it is causing. Is there any problem with this.
When your marriage starts to feel more like a friendship than a love match, it can seem difficult to change course. The good news is, devoting just a few minutes each day to charge up the sexual atmosphere in your marriage can go a long way. Here are simple, daily five-minute reminders for you.
1. Catch his eye over the dinner table and hold his gaze. Your meaningful glance will relay the message that more is on your mind than passing the rotis. That first spark you felt with your mate was probably through eye contact and your shared gaze remains powerful.
2. Create a private signal that means" I want you" an ear tug or wink will mean nothing to those around you, but you'll both know what the other is thinking. Covert foreplay in public often adds to the sensual vibe you are seeking.
3. Share an exciting visual. Is there a particular sensual image or scene that moves you whenever you see it? the next time it's on, call your partner into the room, and feel the charged atmosphere that's created.
4. Remind yourself that your spouse is the only person on earth at this moment that can offer you sex. Yes, there's loads of work to be done. But, if you take a few minutes to think about your partner as your chosen lover, you'll feel more connected. This is foreplay's foreplay, getting yourself primed to reach out to your partner.
5. Predictability is not sexy. Surprise your spouse by introducing an arousing vibe into otherwise mundane moments.
Be open about what you enjoy about your current sex life. A brief conversation conducted with humour and love will give each of you the opportunity to honestly propose new ideas. If you're too shy to talk about sex directly, give your spouse hints as to what you desire the next time you make love-a well-timed moan or touch.
6. Hop into your mate's morning shower for a few sensual minutes. The shower is just one variation on the bed that can heat up your standard repertoire. Consider the kitchen or store room too.
7. Join your spouse in bed in just a thong or a t-shirt with nothing underneath. No need for frilly nightwear. Sometimes sexy is simple. On the other hand, if dressing up turns you or your partner on, by all means go for it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
8. Commit to going to bed at the same time (and keep the television off!). Opportunity is key to keeping sex alive in your marriage. If one of you is more of a night owl than the other, that person can always go back to her television, book or computer after you've made love.