Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Himatnagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jainam Shah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Anal Fissure
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Wart Removal Technique
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Corn Removal Procedure
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jainam ShahYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Jainam Shah provides answers that are very helpful. is surgery a better option?
Ao nice doctor
Constipation usually refers to the troublesome bowel movement. It is normally referred to a condition where you defecate less than normal. Most people usually experience this at some point, yet it is not considered very serious unless it becomes a persistent problem.
Instead of immediately turning to some medicine or laxative, (which usually worsens the issue) attempt some basic home solutions to get rid of your inconvenience, and prevent it from returning. Some of the most effective home remedies to get relief from constipation are:
- Oil: Start your day by taking 1 tablespoon of olive oil. It works best when you have an empty stomach, so have it before you eat anything else. In case that you forget, wait until later when you have not eaten for some time. You can blend it with a bit of lemon juice.
- Lemon juice: The citrus extract in lemon juice acts as a stimulant for your digestive system and can flush out toxins and undigested material that may have developed along the walls of the intestine. Avoid blending the juice with water, as this may dilute the effect of the former.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is a natural solution for the digestive system. One or two cups are fine, however, ensure you do not try too hard. Consuming a lot can have the reverse impact. Coffee is a diuretic and makes you urinate more frequently and as often as possible. Yet, it can have a negative impact too. In case that you drink it in excess, it can bring about blockage by dehydrating the body and drawing out water that would otherwise soften your stool for easy passage.
- Fiber: Natural foods have a tendency to contain a huge amount of fiber. To put it plainly, fiber is a material that cannot be processed and it acts like a sponge. It draws water from its environment, making it swell, which makes the stool soft and adds bulk and mass to it, which helps it pass normally.
- Aloe Vera: It is best to use aloe vera gel straight from the plant itself. The gel straight from the plant is more concentrated than processed aloe juice so do not use more than 2 tablespoons. In case that you do not have an aloe plant, then drinking aloe juice can accomplish similar results.
- Baking soda: Baking soda lies at the heart of home cures. It is so flexible, and it practically does its work 95% of the time, as per many medical studies. It works well for constipation (and abdominal pain as a rule) since it is a bicarbonate. It will urge air to leave you somehow and calm pain from the pressure. It additionally re-alkalizes the stomach, killing the acid to some degree and helping waste pass through your gut.
Masturbation is rarely discussed, even amongst the closest of friends. Even though this is a normal part of human sexuality, society frowns on it and young people are often taught to avoid masturbation. Lack of knowledge and opportunities to talk about it have given rise to a number of myths on this subject. Let's take a look at a few of them.
Masturbation can damage the genitals.
Touching your genitals is very unlikely to damage them. The sex organs are designed to withstand friction and hence are very tough organs. The maximum damage that can be caused by masturbation is a little chafing. Using lubricant can prevent this from occurring.
It causes health problems.
Pleasuring yourself is the ultimate form of safe sex. There is no way for you to catch an std or for it to cause any sort of mental health problem. The only risks involved are allergic reactions to lubricants or toys and a feeling of guilt or shame due to societal pressure.
It lowers the chances of you having an orgasm during sex.
Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
Masturbation is akin to cheating
Single people as well as people in committed relationships masturbate. While it can lead to problems in a relationship depending on your partner's views about it, it does not amount to cheating on him or her.
It can cause blindness.
Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
It causes infertility.
Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not
Keep them clean and pass on STD's through them.
Only men masturbate.
Men and women across the world masturbate.
It can cause erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction has a number of psychological and biological causes such as heart disease, stress and obesity but masturbation is not one of them.
Eating certain foods can help control the urge to masturbate.
Pleasuring yourself is normal and not affected by what you eat or do not eat.
It is only for young people.
Men and women of all ages can enjoy self-induced orgasms. This does not have any adverse effects on your health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello Sir, Mere age 23 hai Sir mere penis mai bilkul bhi tanva nhi atta phela ata tha but mai ne hasthmathun bht kiya apni choti age me sir kiya koi treatment hai jisse ki mai nuspunsank hone se bachu I feel very bad.
Ayurveda is a field where the medicinal properties of the various herbs used have been proven scientifically, over the years. This ancient life science also brings in a knowledge base that can help in treating a variety of ailments. Sexual dysfunction is one such ailment which can leave a person with a less than stellar sex life. The various phases of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement and gratification can suffer due to such ailments which can prevent any or all phases from occurring in the first place. The disorders can affect the ejaculation, potency, orgasm and arousal as well.
There are a variety of herbs that act as aphrodisiacs in ayurveda that can help in treating sexual disorders in males and females, as follows.
1. Nutmeg: nutmeg powder and extract can be used by men who are suffering from sexual dysfunction. It can also increase the potency and the libido of the male patients who ingest it. This herb can also be used by women who are experiencing lack of libido and stimulation. Many women in Africa have used this herb since ancient times to build better sexual health.
2. Date palm pollen: the pollen from date palms can help in increasing the sperm count of the male patient who has a low sperm count. This aphrodisiac also improves male fertility.
3. Ashwagandha: this is a good aphrodisiac for both male and female patients who are undergoing sexual disorders. It can help in sexual stimulation even as it fixes issues like lack of libido and erectile dysfunction.
4. Fadogia agretis: this herb can help in increasing the testosterone level which is responsible for better sexual stimulation and other sexual functions in male patients.
5. Lepidium meyenii: this is a herb that has originated in peru and is also known as maca. This herb can help in fixing infertility in male and female patients. It contains various elements like sterols, campesterol and sitosterol among many others that can improve fertility.
6. Saffron: this herb is known to boost the libido by leaps and bounds and is even used to garnish a hot glass of milk just before bed time, as it acts as a good aphrodisiac when combined with milk. A strand or two can work wonders, as per ayurvedic practices.
7. Passion flower: this is considered as a good aphrodisiac because it helps in reducing anxiety and stress which can soothe a person and create a better environment for stimulation and excitement. It can be used by male and female patients alike.
There are many herbs as per ayurveda, which can be used as aphrodisiacs in order to cure sexual disorders. These can be taken on a regular basis, in moderation.