Infusion of 5 different Superfoods:
• Quinoa:Source of protein, iron and nine essential amino acids.
• Turmeric:A powerful anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory agent.
• Buckwheat:Rich in fiber, magnesium, phosphorus, vitamin B2 and B3.
• Amaranth:Gluten-free source of protein and rich in iron.
• Moringa:Includes the goodness of protein, iron, calcium and vitamin C.
1. How effective is Hi-Protein Meal Soup in weight loss?
A single serve of the Hi-Protein Meal Soup provides 11g protein, 5.6g fiber and 26 vitamins and minerals per serving. A single serve also has vitamin C, vitamin E and iron in quantities that are equivalent to that found in 100g grapes, 10 almonds, and 1 cup of green veggies, respectively. This means that you get upto 50% of your recommended daily nutrition allowance with just a single serve of the Hi-Protein Meal Soup. Also, you consume upto 70% less calories compared to an average Indian meal.It is also a healthy blend of best in class protein (PDCAAS-1) to help you build lean muscle.
2. What is the weight of the pack?
The weight of the pack is 212gm.
3. What is the expiry date of the available stock?
The expiry date is Dec 2019.
4. What are the directions to use the product?
• Empty the sachet into a bowl
• Add 150ml of hot water.
• Stir vigorously for 1 minute until dissolved.
• Add multigrain crunchies and enjoy.